The End?

-Why are you raising your hand? - Bada said as she looked at me.
-Cause I know lyrical and contemporary in between others? - I said as everyone looked at me in awe.
-You really do? - Tatter said excited as she looked at me, I nooded at her smilling.
-She's pretty advanced - Audrey said as she looked over Tatter.
-And how do you know? - Bada said while she was still surprised.
-Well she was the one who thought me - I said as I pointed to Audrey who's face was becoming more red by the moments.
-Can we see? - Sowon said excited as she got closer to me.
-Sure - I said as I took my phone and showed them a video of me and Audrey dancing together.
-Wait that was you? - Bada said all of sudden getting up from her chair.
-Yeah? - I said as I looked at her surprised.
-Nothing let's plan the routines then - Bada said as she got up and left the room almost running.

We finally spent the test of the day learning the new routines, I tried to talk to Bada several times but she would leave red like a tomato.
-What's wrong with her? - I said to Sowon who was planing something with me for the lyrical dance.
-She's just, embarrased somehow - Sowon said looking at me with a funny face.
-What do you mean? - I said as I saw her face and laughed about it.
-Well she saw that video of you before, she even knew you could do lyrical, she was obsessed with that video a while ago so maybe that's why - Sowon said as she looked over Bada.
I laughed about Sowon's comment and looked at her as well, she was looking at our direction as well, wondering what we were laughing about.

-So did you know about it? - I said as we were cleaning the studio, everyone had left except for me and Bada.
-I don't know what you're talking about - She said while she kept cleaning, I could tell her face was red from the far.
-Come on, Sowon told me everything - I said as I got closer to where she was.
-You can tell me - I said as I sat on the floor waiting for her to do the same thing, she thought about it for a couple of seconds and then joined me on the floor.
-It's true that I knew it was you, and I've been trying to hide it because I'm actually embarrased about what I told you that day, I wanted to apologize to you and I tried to find you but I guess it was too late, you blocked me from everywhere, I even went to your apartment several times but you weren't there - She said while she grabbed my hand softly.
-Was I really that bad? - I said as I looked at her.
-You were actually getting better than me, that's why I told you that, I was jealous about you starting to dance and you were getting better and better, so I just said that without even thinking, not knowing that it might hurt your feelings, I hope you can forgive me for once, and I really wanna make you get even better than you are - I could tell the sympathy she was having right now, her words sounded deep and soft for the first time, I knew she was speaking truly this time.
-Thanks to that I got better, I didn't like the idea of being far from you but I guess that was the way it had to be at that time I had feelings for you so that made it harder to keep away from you - I said as I looked arround trying not to let some tears fall.
-Wait you had feelings for me back there? - She said as she tried to look at my face - I did too, but I guess I was too afraid to tell you at that time, I know we've been fooling arround and stuff but I would love to make it official - She said while she got closer to me, she cupped my cheeks and made me look at her - Would you like to be my girlfriend, for real this time, let me make it up for you - She said while she looked at me, waiting for my answer.
-I would really love to - I said as I smiled at her, she felt relieved and I could tell that, she smiled at me and finally planted a kiss on my lips, I grappled my arms arround her neck while she pulled me onto her lap, we spent more than 3 minutes kissing when we heard someone.
-Jeez Minah stop fangirling now they caught us - Tatter said from being the door while Minah was on the floor.
-Are you guys serious right now? - Bada said as I got up from her looking at the door.
-I guess they like goosip too much - I said laughing at them, everyone from our crew were outside listening to our conversation.
-Have they kissed yet? - I heard a familiar voice coming from being the door as well, I went to fully open the door when I saw Jam Republic hiding there as well.
-Yes we did but now if you guys excuse us we have some business to do - Bada said as she got behind me startling me a little bit.
-What do you mean? - I said as I looked at her.
-Ask them, I think they're more into this situation than you - She said while she looked at everyone, giving them a playful smile for then closing the door in front of us.
-OK wow, I think is time for us to leave - Latrice said as she raised her arms in the air and started laughing, then everyone left leaving me and Bada inside of the studio.

Hi everyone, I'm actually running out of ideas for the next chapters so, if you have any idea feel free to comment them, if I like them I'll use them for the next chapters :3