So Much To See

-Sure I guess - I said looking at Lusher trying to avoid Bada's gaze.
-Well first thanks for comming, and second we - She said giving a tap on Bada's shoulder - think that you're the perfect fit for team BEBE - Lusher said while smilling to me.
-Wait really? - I said looking calm.
-Yeah, you're in, you can come with us right now to the dorms we'll take the car and get you there - Lusher said to me and also at Bada who was looking around as if she didn't care, I guess she keeps like she was before.

After that I left with Lusher to the car being followed by Bada, who always was a step behind us, she won't even speak to me or either to Lusher, it was better for me since I didn't want to speak to her if there was no need, maybe Lusher was the only one that thought of me to be on the team.
We got on the car, I fell asleep while I listened to Bada's and Lusher's conversation.
-Y/N get up we arrived, come on - Lusher said to me as I got up and grabbed my things, I saw Bada already on the building waiting for Lusher basically.
-All right, we want you to be the sub leader of the group with me and Tatter, is that okay to you? - Lusher said to me wile opening the door.
-Yeah, it's fine to me at least - I said looking at Bada who was coming to us.
-You'll sleep with us in this dorm, that's your bed you can place your things as you like, feel like home please - Lusher said to me with a smile.
-Thanks it's really pretty - Everything was blue, there were a lot of things that were black and white, the colors who represents team BEBE, I was getting my stuff placed when Lusher said she had to go somewere so that meant I was going to be alone with Bada.
I decided to put my headphones on and watch some dance videos to learn some new choreographies when Bada finally spoke to me.
-Do you know that was a dance for a 10 year old right? - Bada said while looking at some book she was reading, or at least pretending it.
-And? You guys wanted me here, oh sorry, I mean just Lusher, my bad - I said looking at my phone.
-I thought I made it clear a year ago not to come back to me - Bada said looking at me this time.
-Lusher called me, I wasn't the one who wanted to come by my own you know - I said looking at her - And basically I came here to prove you wrong and to show that I can be the perfect fit for this team- I said looking at her directly.
-You really think you can impress the world's top KPOP choreographer just by showing your mediocre skills with a choreography made for a 10 year old? - She said standing up - You're more arrogant than I thought you were before you ran away a year ago - She said while giving me an arrogant smile.
-I'm not afraid of you I can beat you if I want to - I said getting up as well.

She stared at me with her piercing eyes. - Try me then, darling - She said as I noticed her using endearing words with me that I I've never expected would come out from her lips.
I was actually getting annoyed at her words by this time so I decided to keep looking at my phone.
-I'll make you regret what you told me a year ago, you think I can just dance to a dance for kids don't you poor thing - I said with a fake pout on my face while she laughed at me,i could tell by the corner of my eye.

-Are you going to dance against me as a one-on-one? Because if you are, girl you are really wasting my time - She stared at me with confidence, as she knew her skills are top notch compared to me - Go, girl! You first, Show me what you can do - she said sitting on the floor.
-Fine, since you want me to dance to you so badly - I said laughing at her getting prepared to dance.

I smiled and then I started dancing, I was doing a pretty good job, even got her attention for a while.

-Hmm, girl you're good - She said impressed- But, can you try this? Can you do the same thing you just did but... with a little more passion - She looked at me, waiting for my answer.
I smirked at her and then started dancing again, this time with a lot of passion and skill, enough to make her impressed.

-Hmm, now I see potential in you, girl - Bada praised me as she looked at me, smiling. - Now, I'm curious how good you can go, Y/N, this is the best of you? Hmm, don't make me laugh - She was being rude to me, like in the good old days when I used to be her student.
-Oh, you can say my name, I thought you forgot your favorite student's name - I said looking at her annoyed.
-Oh, wow you are still annoying, how cute - She said giving me a tired look and rolled her eyes before speaking again.
She came closer to me, looking at every move I was doing, looking at me straight in the eyes as I continued dancing with the same intensity.

-Hmm... what if I asked you to dance against me as a one-on-one? What if I asked you to do the best you got to beat me. Do you think you can?- She seemed confident, as if there's no way I can beat her.

I stopped dancing and looked at her, smiling. - I can't believe the cold-hearted Bada is praising me. But, I'm not gonna let you off that easy. As your former student, I might not know much about your top skills, but I know one thing that I can definitely defeat YOU - i then continue dancing again, showing all my skills that I learned and adding more things and intensity to my movements as she noticed me being more confident in beating her.

She was surprised by my moves, I was adding more intensity and complexity to my dance. I even tried challenging her moves.

-Hmmm, girl you might be better than I expected - she said surprised, then she continued to observe me while smiling - But I'm still not convinced. Do more -
-You're not convinced or you just want to see me dance to you huh? - I said looking down at her,leaving her speechless.

I continued until she raised her hands, signaling me to stop.

-Hmmm, looks like this is one of your best moves - she looked at me and smiled flirtatiously and she stood up being only a few inches close to me - You're really good, darling -
-Hey Bada!, oh sorry we interrupted something? -