Decisions

I finally got out to the nursery after some resting, I was looking for my crew mates when I met Redlic, she was waiting outside my room.
-Hey Y/N, are you feeling better? - she said smilling to me.
-Yeah, don't worry - I said to her - Where is everyone by the way? - I asked her since everyone was missing.
-They're on the practice rooms prepearing for the duet challenge, you should go and practice yours with Bada too - Redlic said to me grabbing my arm.

I our way to the practice rooms I spoke with Redlic to know her more, she's a really nice girl I don't really know why everyone hates on her, I just think they don't get to know how she really is. We opened the practice room door to find Maneequeen and BEBE practicing on the same room but separated.
Me and Redlic left our things on the floor and started stretching while talking to each other, when Redlic noticed something.
-I don't think it's a good idea being like this around our members - Redlic said to me looking at everyone looking at us.
-Wait, why - I said as I looked to the others and then realizing the looks on their faces.
-I'll go now I have to practice, good luck Y/N - Redlic said before leaving to the other side of the room.

-Everyone is mad at me now or what? - I said sitting with my crew mates.
-Everyone here is your rival Y/N not your friend, maybe outside but not here - Tatter said to me trying to sound as kind as possible.
-Yeah, you are right, sorry I guess - I said tying my hair.

-Y/N - Lusher came to me.
-Yeah? - I said looking at her.
-Would you come here for a second? - She said going to the other side of the room as I followed her.
-What's up - I said standing next to her facing the mirror.
-Well, since you've been sick, I made the duet with Bada, and since you'll be doing it, I thought we could change it - She said to me as I looked at her with a shocked face.
-Sure, what is it - I said smilling at her.
-Lusher, Y/N come on already we have to start! - Bada said from the other side of the room waiting for us.
-One moment please - Lusher said to Bada, then facing me again.
Lusher approaches me with a mischievous glint in her eyes. She whispers into my ear, knowing full well that Bada is standing behind us, waiting intently.

- I have a plan that will drive Bada up the wall - Lusher said with a smirk on her face.
Lusher wags her eyebrows with a naughty look and whispers to me, pointing at Bada who has her back turned looking at something in the distance.

-Come closer and I'll tell you - She said as I got closer ready to take anything she offers me.

-Okay, listen carefully, this is what we're going to do- Lusher pulls away from her whisper in a way that makes me lean in closer to listen.

-I'll show you the duet with me, and Bada will be so jealous that she won't know what to think or say. She's not going to have a clue! It'll be so funny! We'll have to keep this from her or else she'll be suspicious. You in? - She said looking at Bada who was eating us with her gaze from the distance.
-Sure, it'll be fun to mess with her a little bit since she did with me right? -
I said as I realized something - Wait what kind of duet will be? - I asked Lusher as her face brightened.
-Why don't you show Bada just how sexy you can be when you dance? I know she's absolutely dying to see it - She said before going towards Bada leaving me blushing at the idea, but I ended up liking it and going towards Bada and her.

We spent an hour discussing the change for the duet, since Bada didn't liked the ideas, when finally Lusher told Bada about the sexy duet.
-Well, what about a sexy routine? - She said smirking at Bada.
-Maybe, that would be interesting, and judging from the others, they won't do such a thing - Bada said looking around acting cool as always.
I looked at Lusher with a surprised look since she said yes to it without discussing it.
-Perfect, so - She said clapping her hands - Y/N - She said turning towards me - Do you remember that dance that me and Yeji Kim taught you? - She said looking at Bada to see her reaction.
-Yeah, we could do that one as a duet easily - I said smilling at Lusher.
-Why don't you do it to see if you remember it - Lusher said as she looked at Bada who was kinda panicking.

  I give a devilish smile and turn around to face Bada, she struts over to where I stand and without hesitation  I begin performing a sexy dance routine. Although Bada's face is devoid of expression her jaw is clenched and her fists clenched in anger.
I continue to tease Bada by making eye contact with her while dancing, hitting every move from the dance. As the song comes to an end I turn to Bada and say.

-How did I do teacher? Is that sexy enough for you?- I said looking at Lusher who was enjoying the drama.

Bada remains absolutely quiet and stares at me with a steely gaze for a few moments.
-That was certainly... interesting - She said smilling at me as I looked with a weird look on my face as she was being too kind.
After tree hours of practicing we learn the routine as a duet, it was perfect, we would have to practice it for one more day before the challenge, we were getting redy to go have dinner  when I suddenly revived a message, i noticed Bada looking at my direction while she was folding her clothes. I took my phone and opened the message, it was from Redlic.
-Hi Y/N, would you like to have dinner with me ? - Redlic texted me, I thought about what Tatter said to me before, but since it was going to be outside, it shouldn't be a problem right?
-Sure, I would love to - I said to her.
-Okay, I'll see you in one hour - She said as I looked at my clothes.
-I'm sorry but I wont join you guys - I said grabbing a drees from my closet.
-Why - Bada said looking at me.
-I'm going with - I hesitated on saying it - Redlic - I said going towards the bathroom.

Bada's POV:
-I don't trust Redlic, I think she's trying something - I said trowing myself to my bed.
-I don't either but it's her life you know, we can't do anything about it - Lusher said putting on her make up.
-Wait, you are jealous aren't you - She said smilling at me trough the mirror.

I stayed silent for a wile thinking on what to say, I was really jealous of Redlic right now, I really wanted Y/N to go with us, since I'm trying to be kind with her since I finally accepted that I have a crush on her, and I want to be kind with her but I don't really know how.
Finally Y/N got out of the bathroom, she was wearing the most breathtaking dress I've never seen, it was a black short dress, like a suit type, with her back open, and some boots almost to the knees, black as well.
-Omg Y/N, I've never seen you like this before you look so hot in it, right Bada? - Lusher said to me.
-Yeah I guess - I said trying not to blush and looking arroind the room.
-Thanks, I'll go now she's waiting for me, I'll see you guys later - Y/N said before leaving.

Y/N's POV:
My night with Redlic went really well, we had dinner in a sushi restaurant since it was our favorite, we walked around Hongdae, and visited a lot of stores, we finally got to the building where we we were staying, as we arrived to Redlic's room and then I said goodbye with to her.
-I really loved it tonight, we should do it more often - I said to Redlic while I leaned on the door frame.
-Yeah, I really loved it - She said getting kinda closer to me.
-Y/N I have to tell you something - She said looking at me.
-Sure what is it? - I said looking at her and waiting for her to tell me.
-I actually really like you Y/N - She said looking at me as I looked surprised at her, I didn't know how to react since I had feelings for another person I guess.
-You don't have to answer now, just - She said looking behind me, she looked surprised so I tried to look back but she grabbed my face and kissed me.
I just stood there in shook, when she pulled away she got right inside her room leaving me thinking on what happened.
I finally ended up sitting on the floor still shocked, when I decided to look at were Redlic was looking before.
-Bada? -