Siblings?

Two days have passed since the party, after I left Bada in the bathroom I went to talk to Jam Republic and have a couple of drinks with them, we spent like an hour talking with each other when I saw Bada kissing a random girl who was at the party, she looked kinda like Redy, I was just so mad at her, she basically used me just for sex?
I looked worried at Kristen who also saw Bada.
-Looks weird, she looks like she doesn't want that shall we help her? - Kristen said looking at Bada.
-Nah, she's fine I guess - I said to Kristen as I felt the urge to cry.

We were practicing for our next mission, we had to battle against wolf Lo this time, I was practicing with my crew mates the choreography and Bada was practicing her solo since she was going to battle against a Wolf Lo member on one by one.
-You're not gonna at least tell her why are you mad at her? - Sowoen said to me kinda worried as we took a little break except for Bada, who was in the other side of the room still practicing.
-Don't you think she's old enough to think on what she did? - I said sadly at Sowoen who nooded in response thinking better on what she said.
Suddenly a phone ringed as Minah who was close to our bags took the phone. by the corner or my eye I could see Bada staring at me when Minah said Ten's name.
-Y/N, is your phone - She said looking at it and walking towards us - Wait, isn't this Ten's number? - She said surprised as she rushed and gave me the phone, by the corner of my eye I could see Bada staring at me when Minah said Ten's name.
I excused myself and went outside the room to pick up.
-Do you need anything? - I said to Ten on the phone.
-Do I have to need something to call my sister? - He said as I laughed.
-How are you doing, are you working on your comeback? - I said to him.
-I'm doing good, a little tired but yeah, i heard you had a fight with Bada or something? - He said worried on the phone.
-Not at all, I just, don't really want to talk to her that's all - I said with a sad tone to him.
-Well, what about you come to my house today and we have a sleep over to catch up on each other huh? - He said excited.
-Yeah I would love that - I said smiling to him.

BADA'S POV:
I got kinda jealous about Ten calling Y/N on her phone - how the fuck did she know him?, and what did I do wrong to her to not talk to me over the past two days - I said to myself as I opened the door of my house, oh yeah, mine and Ten's house.
-Well hello, finally - Ten said annoyed as I just opened the door.
-Tf is wrong with you? I'm not late today - I said to him as I left my things on the floor.
-Yeah whatever, get ready, someone special is coming for dinner today - He said getting to the kitchen.
-Do you have a girlfriend already? - I said in annoyance as I sat on the counter.
-No, ew - He said with a disgusted face - My little sister is coming today, and she'll be sleeping here too - He said as he started to set up the table.
-You have a little sister and you didn't even told me, Tf is wrong with you? - I said disappointed as I punched him on the shoulder.
-Yeah, yeah, whatever go and change or something and stop being a dick  - He jockly said to me as I rolled my eyes and went to the shower.

I finished my shower as I was getting dressed, when I heard the front door bell.
-Shit - I said trying to hurry up on getting dressed, after being 20 minutes looking for a good outfit before my shower, I finally decided to just wear some grey sweat pants and a black top without sleeves, I finally went down stairs to finally found Ten's sister at the front door with Ten.
-No fucking way -

Y/N's POV:
I arrived at my brother's house as I parked my car in front of his house.
-That looks like a familiar car? - I said to myself as I got out of the car.
-Nevermind - I said as I walked to the front door and rang the bell waiting for my brother to open.
-Well, hello young missing ladie - My brother said as I huged him.
-You're the one who's missing, you don't even have time to call your sister anymore - I said jocking to him.
-Dinner's almost ready, make your self confortable - He said as I left my jacket and walked arround the house looking at the decorations until I saw a familiar bag on the floor.
-It can't be true - I said realizing who the bag was, I looked arround for make myself sure that I was thinking the right way when I finally saw her coming down stairs.
-No fucking way - She said from the stairs.
I just rolled my eyes at her since I knew she was living with my brother, it wasn't that hard to guess, I just went to the living room and watched some TV.
-Why neither of you said to me that you were siblings before? - She said surprised as she felt hurt at the same time.
-Well I guess you never asked to right? You don't have to know everything about me Bada- I said coldly to her not even looking at her.
-Why don't we just eat and forget all of this, come on you kids - My brother said as he sat on the table as me and Bada did the same thing.

After a few more moments Bada spoke again.

-It's true that I don't know everything about you, but, I still care for you. And even if you may not want to, I'd still like to spend time together again - Bada said to me with a sad face.

-Oh right, like you did with Redy's sister that night at the party right after having sex with me right?- I said angrily to her finally looking at her from the other side of the table.
Bada was taken back by my comment as she had forgotten all about the incident with Redy's sister. She tried to defend herself, but only made things worse.
-Oh come on, it wasn't my fault. She tried to take things further, and I rejected her advances immediately and told her that you and I were a thing - She was obviously ashamed but tried to defend herself, she had no idea that I knew all about what has transpired.
-I just don't wanna hear it anymore Bada, you always play with people and hurt them you know? - I said nearly crying at her.
Bada couldn't bear to see me hurting and crying, so she got up and went towards me, she stood there looking at me as I just looked at my brother not even wanting to look at her.
-I'm really sorry. I know that I've hurt a lot of people before with my words and actions. I wish I could take it all back, but now, all I can do is promise you that I'll never do anything like that again - She sounded genuinely heartfelt and sincere.
-You know what let's just forget about this shit and keep being just friends huh? - I said to Bada as I started to eat looking at my brother with a cold face, as I knew it was all planed since the beginning.
Bada let out a sigh of disappointment as I agreeded to put everything behind and just be friends.
-Of course Y/N, I'm glad that you don't hold anything against me and let's just be friends - She stopped in the last word as she looked really sad and sat back at the table to talk to my brother.

As the time passed Bada and my brother had finished their food, but I just stayed in silence without eating, the scene of Bada kissing Redy's sister came back to my head as I felt the urge to cry, when I suddenly got up and went to an empty room and locked my self in to cry.

Bada raised an eyebrow at my sudden action of getting up and leaving the dining room, she quickly followed me before the door shut on her face.
-Y/N wait! - She called out to me.
- Are you feeling all right? You didn't eat anything at dinner... Is everything ok? Look I know I messed up but I swear that she kissed me and I regected her please! - She sounded desesperated this time, she was broken.
-Just go away! - I said crying from the inside.
Bada kept knocking on the door, feeling frustrated that I wouldn't let her in. But, she was also worried about my safety and couldn't ignore my cries. Suddenly, she had a light bulb moment. She knew exactly how to open the door with her skills as a dancer, since she had to deal multiple times with the doors from the practice rooms as they were left locked or something, and proceeded to do so.
The door unlocked and she walked into the room, she saw me crying in a corner as she got closer to me.
-Hey, you know that I can't just leave you here. And even if you don't want to speak to me, please know that I'm here for you - She said with saddnes on her voice as she got out of the room, looking at me onece again before closing the door behind her.
-What should I do now, I just fucking miss her, I wanna hug her and kiss her so badly, but since she played with me I don't really know what to do anymore - I said to myself as I cried in silence in that cold bedroom.