Past Relationships

-What's happening here? - A girl said entering the room seeing Bada so close to me.
-Nothing - Bada said and approached the others.
-Guys this is Choi Y/N our new team member please take care of her and help her to get used to work with us - Lusher said to everyone.
-Wait are you really Choi Y/N?! Wow, I can't belive this, I'm Tatter and these are Kyma, Minah, Cheche, and Sowoen, and we'll Lusher and Bada as you know - She said smiling to me and bowing to me.
-Hello Y/N - All the girls said to me as I bowed to them.
Time passed by and we were getting prepared for our first time on the show as team BEBE.
-So, basically Bada told us to dress with something blue right? - I asked my team mates looking at my clothes.
-Yeah, she was told to do that for the show - Mina said while looking between her clothes.
Suddenly the door opens and a staff member apeared with some clothes.
-Guys we'll be giving you the outfits so I just have Y/N's right now, here you go - She came to me and rested the clothes on my arm - And the rest of the girls come with me to get them so she can change her clothes - The staff member said and everyone left me alone in the room.
I tried on the clothes, I have to say that they looked really bad on me.
I tried not to think too much on it, I mean it was going to be just one time with the clothes, right?
I took my phone and looked for some dance videos to entertain my self when someone opened the door.

Bada's POV:
I was given my clothes, it really suited me so I was happy about it, I got dressed and realized that I forgot my cap on the dressing room, so I went to grab it, but I didn't realized someone was inside and I opened the door to find Y/N, she was wearing really bad clothes?
-Are you just going to stand up there or what? - She said looking at me as I was just standing there - Bada? -

-Honey, that outfit? Come on! You can do better than that - I said almost laughing at her.
-It's not my fault, the staff gave it to me I can't do anything about it - she said looking at her phone again, when I started to unzip my jacket.

-Come here. I'll help you pick out an actual outfit - I said as she was just staring, trying not to look down, she shakes her head slightly - Huh? This is... fine, we have to wear the clothes the staff gave us, really this is fine - She said looking at me worried.
-No it isn't ! Now come here - I grabed hee and pulled her closer and I look trough her clothes.
-Okay, try these ones they'll look good on you, go - I said while pointing to the courtain.
She got out to find me on my phone,as she coughed to get my attention while she looked in the mirror.
-Omg, she actually looks fine as hell, wait what are you thinking Bada you hate her stop jeez - I said to my self getting closer to her trying to act cool.

-Okay, now i wanna see you stand straight, i wanna see how this outfit looks on... your figure..- I said trying not to blush.

She did just that, standing straight with her hands at her sides... her figure. Oh god, her figure! This outfit does Wonders to her, I got so lost on her body when I realized she was calling my name.

Y/N's POV:
-Bada, hello? BADA! - I said finally getting her attention.
-Yeah, sorry, this is fine so let's go we are kinda late - She said before leaving not even waiting for me.
-Bada, wait, what's gotten into you - I said catching her speed and looking at her.
-Nothing just leave me alone! I don't like you I don't even know why I helped you! So stop following me around like a year ago! - She said yelling at me to leave after.
-And there's the Bada that I knew - I tried not to strees and went to find my crew mates.

We were waiting for the staff to tell us to come in, Bada was at the front with Lusher and Sowoen while I was behind with Kima, Tatter, Cheche and Minah, finally the staff told us to come, the place was huge, we went down stairs, everyone was already there 1 million, Deepndap, Jam Republic, Lady Bounce, Manne Queen, Tsubakill and Wolf Lo, everyone stared at us while we were going down to the dance floor, we took our seats when a video apeared on the TV.

-Team BEBE? I think they just recluted an old student of Bada - Funky Y of Manne Queen said.
-I just know Bada, she can be very famous because of her pretty looks, but what else? - Chocol of Wolf Lo said.
-I think they have a lot of potential as a group I can't wait to fight with Y/N- Kirsten from Jam Republic said.
As I looked at her with a smile, she did the same to me but she was checking me out while I looked back at the TV.
-Who is this girl, Choi Y/N she's just a pretty face, I mean Bada told her that a year ago right? - Lia Kim of 1 million said.
The video ended and I was just ignoring all the comments as I looked at Bada, she was really mad, you could see that from miles away, then the non respect dancer places took the screen showing that I got 6 non respect dancer, I was really calm and I didn't care about it but Bada was even more angrier than before?
-Can you move already? Bada said to me in a cold tone,i just ignored her and grabbed Cheche, we took our places and the MCs come out, Kang Daniel and Howl.
-This can't be true - Tatter said putting her hands on her head.
-What's wrong? - I asked her.
-Oh right you don't know, um Howl is Bada's ex boyfriend - Tatter said to me to look at Bada.
I looked at her she looked even more angry than before.
-So it was Howl all this time - I said to my self looking at Bada but she saw me.
-What do you want now, just focus on the competition - she said looking at the crews in front of us.
Then the Mcs presented the judges Showun, Monika and Mike Song, they revived a lot of applauses and the competition of Street Women Fighter 2 starts.