Either Way

Bada's POV:
We finally got into my apartment as I told the girls to get comfortable and even to grab a pijama if they like, I was going up stairs to leave Y/N on my bed since I know that she has been having sleeping problems and since me and Tatter were gonna make dinner.
I let her rest in my bed while we make dinner, I looked at her before leaving, she looked so comfortable in my bed, her lips, why do they have to look that kissable right now, I felt the urge to kiss her but I decided to give her a little peek on her lips to not wake her up before leaving the room.
Time passed by and we finally were setting up the table to eat.
-Bada you should probably go wake Y/N up, she needs to eat and besides she's never been to your apartment before, maybe if she wakes up she'll get scared - Minah said to me while placing the glasses on the table.
-Oh yeah you are right - I said laughing at myself for not noticing that.
I got up stairs and opened the door to see Y/N peacefully sleeping, I decided to get on bed with her to try and wake her up.
-Y/N, wake up we'll eat now - I said shaking her body slowly as she started to wake up.
-What time is it - She said stretching around.
-It's 10 pm come on the girls are waiting for us - I said smiling at her.
-Wait - She said getting up and looking around confussed.
-Don't worry, you're in my room it's okay - I said putting my hand on her shoulder.
-Oh, yeah sorry - She said laughing at herself. - Wow, your room it's really pretty - She said looking around as if she was a little kid.
-Thanks I'm glad that you like it - I said as suddenly she looked at me and got closer to my face.
-What are you doing? - I said getting kinda nervous by her sudden action.
-I don't know you just, look so pretty I can't help myself - She said when suddenly she kissed me, I followed her lead and placed my left hand on the back of her neck and pulled her closer to me with my right hand, I couldn't resist at the fact that everytime I took the lead on the kiss she was making some noises, I decided to go a little bit more far, so I started to place wet kisses from her jaw line to her neck, she suddenly made even more noises so I started to kiss her roughly and bitting down her neck.
-Bada could you please let me borrow some hoddie or something to hide this? - She said looking at her self in the bathroom mirror.
-Hide what? - I said getting up from the bed and placing my phone aside.
-Oh, I'm really sorry Y/N - I said in embarrassment as I looked at the big mark I left on her neck luckily it was lower enough, so maybe one of my hoodies would work- I'll get one of my hoddies, wait here - I said as I went to my closet and grabbed the smallest hoddie since she was shorter than me, I got in the bathroom again but I suddenly froze since Y/N was just wearing one of my pijama shorts and her bra waiting for me to land her the hoodie, she looked like an angel to my eyes, the way her body curves, her lower stomach and her back all toned in a perfect way.

Y/N's POV:
-Bada, are you here? - I said to her trough the mirror, she was staring at me, lost, I turned around and faced her - Bada! - I called her last time when I finally got her attention.
-Yeah, sorry, here take this and let's go they are waiting for us - She said blushing and looking away, she handed me the hoddie as I putted it on and went down stairs with her.
We finally had dinner and after it we watched some movies, Bada told us to stay here the night since it was pretty late so we decided to watch more movies until we fell asleep.

It was 6 am in the morning when
Bada woke everyone up to get ready to go to practice, we basically spent the hole day practicing for the Mega crew mission for SWF2.
-Okay, I thing we got it - Bada said happily to everyone in the room - Thanks to all the dancers that came today great job - She said clapping for them.
-BEBE please I need you guys to get here - Bada said as we all came to her. - We'll go to change for the party so, let's go - Bada said not looking really happy about it.
I went into our room with Tatter and Kima, we started to get ready for the party, Tatter was really excited to go, she was jumping and trying to pick an outfit for everyone.
-Y/N you should definetly wear this - She said giving me a withe short dress.
-Oh, wow, isn't this a little too - I said looking at it and thinking what to say - Revealing? - I said looking at her.
-Nah, I think it's good, right Kyma? - She said looking too excited at Kyma.
-Yeah, it'll be fun you know, everyone would look at you, even Bada would fold on those clothes - She said with a smirk on her face looking at me.
-Okay, fine, I'll wear it - I said smirking and taking the drees as they both waited excited.

Finally we got out of the room because Bada texted Minah to tell her that they were waiting outside.
-We are waiting but there's a problem so get here as soon as possible - Bada texted Mina as we rushed to the entrance of the building to find our crew members kinda fighting over something, we were getting closer to them, they looked gorgeous on their outfits, specially Bada I have to say, she was wearing a black suit, I mean come on.
-Okay, what's the problem gorgeous people - I said getting closer to Lusher.
-Hello Y/N? - Lusher said as she checked me out.
-Okay, that's hot - Sowoen said.
-Well thanks you guys look really hot as well - I said smilling to them.
-Bada, you are so quiet now - Lusher said to her as she looked down embarrassed - I thought you were wondering which outfit would Y/N choose moments ago? - She said playfully.
-I wasn't shut up - She said hitting Lusher on the shoulder smilling.
-Well, what's the problem then? - Tatter said looking at Bada.
-We are 8 people, and there's just 7 places, so someone has to sit on some one else's lap - She said looking unbodered.
I was thinking to offer myself when I saw everyone looking at each other smilling except for me and Bada when suddenly everyone got in the car leaving me and Bada there speechless.
-What are you guys waiting for, get in we'll be late - Tatter said from the driver's seat.
-I'm sorry, if that's unconfortable I'll call for someone to pick me up - I said to her taking my phone.
-No, come here - She said grabbing my arm as she got in the car and told me to sit on her lap as I did.
After a couple of minutes everyone was listening to music or sleeping, I was standing still to not make Bada unconfortable when she finally spoke to me.
-You can lean back, you look unconfortable like that come here - She said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to her as mi back touched her chest.
-I see you managed to cover this up - She said looking at my neck since I was wearing a high ponytail.
-Yeah, it was hard though - I said smilling and getting more confortable in her lap.
-Can I place my head here? - She said whispering to me giving me shivers down my spine.
-Sure - I said kinda nervous as she placed her head on my shoulders.