Battling Again

"Now let's go to my room dear - She said as she broke the kiss, she pulled my arm and lead me to her bedroom, she told me to sit on her bed so I did.
-Wait a second dear let me just change real quick okay? - she walked to her closet and started to slip into a sexy lingerie out of nowhere - Don't stare dear it's a little to provocative for someone like you - she said as she laughed a bit while i stood back outside the closet waiting for her.
-Wdym with someone like me? - I said as I looked at her offended.
-Well... you know, you are kind of innocent and pure dear, unlike me who is experienced - she started to laugh as she sat on my lap and wrapped her legs around me, kissing me on the cheek.
-Are you that drunk for real? - Is said as I laughed at her.
-Come on now let's be real, i am kind of out of your league - she said as she  placed my legs across my lap, rubbing her thighs against me.
-But I pulled you tho- I said as I fake pouted at her, I tried not to laugh at her state but she could tell and looked at me in desvelief.
-That might be true but you couldn't handle me anyway - She said as she kept looking at me while she tried not to laugh as well.
-Are you sure about that? - I said as I started kissing her neck to see her reaction.
- I guess we will find out won't we - She laughed a bit as I pulled my face back over to hers and made out with her.

It was arround 9 am in the morning when I woke up by the sound of the front door bell ringing all the time, I turned arround and realized this wasn't my bedroom, I looked arround and saw Bada peacefully sleeping on the other side of the bed, she looked so calm while she was sleeping that I forgot what happened last night.
I grabbed one of Bada's shirts that was on her closet and got downstairs to open the door.
-Oh, sorry I thought bada was here? - Tatter said as she looked at me with a smirk on her face.
-She's sleeping come in - I said as I rubbed my eyes and laughed a little bit at her comment.
-So, what happened to you guys last night? I saw you guys rushing outside and at the next minute you guys were gone - She said while she threw herself onto the sofa.
-Oh yeah, that's um something you'll have to ask bada about not me for sure - I said as I laughed at her.
We spent an hour talking with each other and watching TV.
-We'll good morning sleepy head - Tatter said as Bada came into the living room with a sports bra and some shorts, her hair was a total mess and she was rubbing her eyes all the time, I looked at Tatter and we started laughing at her state.
-It's not funny shut up and what the heck are you doing at my house at 10 am on Saturday? - Bada said while she sat in front of us looking at us annoyed.
-I've been here since 9 am actually, and we have a reunion in like two hours with Jam republic so go take a shower and try to cover that up - Tatter said while she tried to hold her laugh while looking at Bada.
-What do you mean? - I said as I looked over where she was looking, she was looking at Bada's neck, it was covered in multiple bruises that were clearly visible, I felt ashamed and I tried to cover my face but Tatter finally laughed about it so I did.
After almost two hours we managed to get ready for the reunion, we had to put make up on Bada's neck to cover the hickeys but she was complaining all the time, so now we're running late as always.

-So basically we're gonna have to make one team to battle against two other crews that were on swf before, we have good variations and styles so it's gonna be easy - Kirsten said as we all listened to her.
-So, who are we battling against to then? - Cheche said as she looked a little scared, I have to say I was too, I don't even know these people that we are gonna go up against to and that was making me feel uncomfortable.
-Team the hook and prowdmon are gonna mix teams, and I think they'll choose us to go against us - Tatter said as she looked at Bada.
-Why? - Audrey asked with her usual and inocent smile.
-Well someone was In love with Bada years ago from prowdmon , we don't know who it was, but Bada kept avoiding them and rejecting them cause they wanted her to be on their team so badly, so they decided to go against us all the time while we were on competitions and stuff that's why - Lusher said to Audrey and everyone, I looked at Bada who was lost on her thoughts, I kept wondering who that person could be and what were the chances on winning against the hook and prowdmon.
-How are they gonna choose the winner? - I said all of sudden, waiting for Tatter or Lusher to tell me.
-Well, I think there's gonna be two grudges for the first round and then for the final one the fans are gonna vote as well, why? - Tatter said as she looked interested in what I was thinking, Bada got out of her thoughts for a second and looked at me in a suspicious way with her arms closed.
-I think I know how to beat them - I said as I looked at everyone - What kind of dancers are they? - I asked them and looked at them.
-For prowdm, they're more known for
Hip hop and contemporary, and the hook for hip hop as well in between others, what do you have in mind Y/N? - Bada looked at me I a serious way that surprised me, she looked pissed but why?
-Well, for the first group I don't know, maybe some hip hop or even kpop style as well, and for the finals we should use contemporary, and even lyrical as well to beat them in their own game - I said as I looked over my crew mates for approval.
-I mean it's not a bad idea but, not all of us know how to dance contemporary, neither lyrical? - Sowon said as she looked arround.
-Raise your hand if you know how to do lyrical or contemporary please - Tatter said as she raised her hand, I looked arround and I saw Lusher and Bada raising her hand, obviously Audrey knows too, I was thinking if I should rise my hand as well since I've been taking lyrical and contemporary classes since what happened with Bada, when she told me that, all I could think about was to improve, so I decided to take as many classes of different dances as posible to be able to succeed like her.
-Okay don't worry the other ones can learn, wait what -