Light It Up

As time passed I couldn't hear my brother or Bada, it was weird since it wasn't that late to them to go to sleep or something, I heard Bada crying a while ago and I got worried about her, why? I don't know I just did, I still like her and I still have feelings for her, even dough she did what she did, so I went down stairs to check on them, as I went down the hall, the only sound that filled the house was the TV so I guessed they where watching a movie or something, I finally got to the living room to find Bada alone there, watching her favorite show Doraemon, her eyes were puffed as where mines, I just stood there and waited for her to notice me as I watched the show as well in silence, she seemed to be in deep thought and was not expecting me to find her. I finally decided to walk in, she was shocked to see me in front of her all of sudden.

-Oh! Y/N, you're here, I thought you'd be up in your room. Is everything alright with you now? - She looked at me with a look of concern and curiosity as she was trying to figure out what was going on with me while she whipped some tears from her face, I mean she knew what she did but still she wanted to know if anything else happened, but i was still being very quiet.
-Where's my brother? - I said codly to her,looking arround.
She knew that I was mad and acting coldly towards her, but she still tried her best to comfort me, and I hated and loved that from her at the same time.
-Oh, your brother went out to grab something from the grocery store nearby. He'll be back in a bit, don't worry - Bada looked towards the entrance, hoping that my brother would arrive soon to try and resolve this situation before it escalates.
I nooded slightly at her and  went to the fridge and grabbed some food as I sat on the counter watching the TV from the kitchen, I putted my headphones on as I started to play some music on my phone, while eating the snack I picked.
Bada noticed that I took some food out from the fridge and began to eat in silence. She watched me for a moment and then got up from the couch, she tapped on my headphones to make me listen to her.
I took one side of them off to hear what she had to say as I took a bite from my snack.
-Hey, is it okay if I sit down here with you for a moment? - She pointed towards the kitchen counter, asking me if she can sit down to talk.
I just nooded still watching tv when I saw Bada taking out a joint and a lighter.
-Since when did she smoke? - I asked myself getting a new feeling about it.
Bada sat down on the counter next to me and lit the cigarette, she took a long drag and then blew out the smoke, as she smoked, she continued to watch my reactions and behaviors. She noticed that I noded in agreement, but I didn't try to initiate a conversation with her, perhaps i was still mad at her and wanted to give her the cold shoulder until she apologized properly. But, Bada was ready to apologize if that was the case, as she took more drags I felt interested on it, I was trying to decide to tell her or not.
-Can I try it?- I finally spoke looking at her hands as she looked at me surprised since my tone became less cold.
-Sure, but this would get you a little high so be careful - Bada said surprised to me as I put the joint on my mouth as I took a long drag hopping not to choke on it.

After a couple of minutes we were really high already, Bada had taken another cigarette on her hands as we passed it between the two of us, just in silence, not even a single word, until Bada started to laugh out of nowhere.
-Whats so funny pretty thing? - I said to her since my mind was a really off,she was now sitting on a chair besides me.
- I don't know - She said as she laughed even more making myself laugh with her.
-What was on that ciggatete that made us like this? - I said as I could not even pronounce correctly at this point, the room was rolling, and I couldn't see straight anymore but who cares right?
- I don't know - She paused as she looked straight at the floor for then looking at me trying not to laugh - Maybe, weed? - She said as we both bursted in laugh at the same time.
We were enjoying our selves when suddenly we heard the door opening.
-Shit - Bada said as she came back to her senses knowing that my brother was home again and she would kill us since we were smoking.
-Why does it smell like that in here, tf are you two doing? - He said as he placed the groceries on the table looking at us in desvelief.
-I can't fucking believe this - He said to us as I looked at Bada with a weird face since I was pretty high to process what was happening, same thing for Bada.
-You guys were smoking without me, come on don't be like that, give me that - He said laughing as he took the cigarette ofd from Bada's hands.

Two hours passed by as we keep smoking and drinking soju that my brother got from the store before, we were watching a movie, on the floor actually, I was getting bored since I was still high and I wasn't really paying attention to the movie since it was for kids, also my brother fell asleep a while ago, I was staring at Bada's face instead, she was really focused on the movie since she likes them really badly, she even cried two times when a character died, I analiced her whole face, her pretty foxy eyes, the way her nose arches in a perfect and unique way, the perfect curve from her red lips that I would really love to kiss right now - Gosh, you're stunning - I said out loud, lost on her face as she realized and looked at me.
-What did you just said? - She said looking at me with an eyebrow raised as she got closer to me to be able to hear me better.
-I said you're stunning - I said looking at her lips as she got really close to my face.
-Are you really that high? - She said laughing as she cupped my cheeks - Weren't you mad at me before? - She said looking at me waiting for my answer.
-Look I don't know what you're saying right now, so let's just forget about all that - I said as I started to mess the words and she laughed at me.
-You're so cute like this did you know? - Bada said as she started to kiss my cheeks.
As soon as she started to kiss my cheeks, I felt more the urge to kiss her, so I didn't hesitate and kissed her roughly as I got on her lap, I placed my hands arround Bada's neck as she put her hands one on my waist and the other one was on my lower back.
-I've been waiting for this for a long time you know - Bada said as we broke the kiss and looked at each other.
-Come on, it was like what two days? - I said joking to her as I rolled my eyes and laughed at her,in that exact moment she got closer to my ear all of sudden.
-I would really like to make you roll your eyes like that, but, in another way you know? - She then smirked as I just blushed like never in my whole life, she then started to kiss me again, her tongue sticking into my mouth fighting for dominance.
-Could you guys stop eating each other's mouth already and go to fucking sleep, you have a shooting tomorrow jeez - My brother suddenly woke up and throwed a cushion to us annoyed, Bada and I looked at each other for a moment as we bursted in laugh.
-Come here - Bada said softly as she got confortable on the sofa and pointed to her chest, I smiled at her and lied myself on her chest, falling asleep as she caressed my hair.