The End?

We were at the practice room practicing our choreography for the k-pop death match mission, I was with Cheche and Kyma while Lusher, Minah and Tatter were with Bada, she has been avoiding me for the past tree days, she just kinda tells me off when I mess up, since that I've been avoiding her too.
-Okay, let's leave it here for today, Lusher you need more passion, Tatter you got much better and Y/N you need to focus you keep - She paused for a moment - messing up - She said not even looking at me in a cold tone.
Everyone looked at me with worrynes in their eyes.
-Let's go have dinner - Bada said graving her things.
I kept thinking in her words, the only thing I heard from her in three days was - You keep messing up - that's it, so I decided to skip dinner and keep practicing a little longer, I rushed to Cheche before she left.
-I'll join you guys later I have to go to the bathroom really quick - I said to her as she smiled at me with a worried look since she didn't believed me, then she left with the others leaving me practicing on that stupid room.

I spent two hours practicing until it was perfect I guess, so I decided to join the girls.
-What took you so long? - Lusher said to me with a worried look on her face as I sitted down besides her and Minah.
-I had to go to the bathroom and then my mom called me so I had to talk to her - I said giving them a tired smile so they won't worry that much.
We ordered some food, as we were eating I felt something falling from my nose as Cheche noticed.
-Omg, Y/N - She said giving me some napkins as she placed them on my nose.
-Jeez, that's a lot of blood - Lusher came besides me to try and help me when I felt some cold hands on my face.
-Here, put this instead and place your head like this - Bada said giving me a wet paper and placing it on my nose, as she placed my forehead on her shoulder, while she was holding the paper on my nose adding a little pressure to it.
Everyone looked at Bada in shook since everyone noticed how she kept avoiding me for some reason, but now was being kind to me all of sudden, I just rested and closed my eyes as she caressed my back.

The next morning we were practicing again for the challenge but Bada was missing, I haven't talked to her since what happened yesterday, the bleeding stopped so we went back to dinner but she won't spoke to me, she just gave me some stares and nothing else.
-Have you tried to call her? - Tatter came and said to me.
-Yeah I tried but she won't pick up - I said warming up on the floor.
-You should look for her, maybe you can ask her what's wrong with her too - Lusher said to me giving me a comforting smile.
-I'll go check if she's on the dorms or something because we really need her to finish this up - I said walking out of the room heading to the dorms when I heard someone inside so I thought it was Bada, so I came in the room.
-Oh, sorry I should have knocked on the door sorry - I said while closing the door behind me, inside I saw Bada talking with Redlic, but Bada looked a little bit off and anxious so I decided to wait for her to check if she was okay.
Time passed by and I heard them kinda screaming so I got worried and listened carefully.
-Look I'm just saying your too soft, when you're out there, your not showing any strength and you're always being way too nervous - Redlic said facing Bada.

-Okay but that's not very encouraging Redlic - Bada said looking around in a cold tone.

-Look I'm sorry. I know my words are harsh but that's how I operate, tough love - Redlic said in an arrogant way looking at Bada.

-Don't you think you could take a different approach for encouragement Redlic? Can't you think of anything else that will motivate me - Bada said finally looking at her annoyed - Besides don't call me love you know I like someone else - Bada said to Redlic.
-Oh who do you like then? - Redlic looks interested to knowing who Bada likes as Bada looks nervous with Redlic looking at her.
-Bada...who do you like? Tell me now!- Redlic looks interested in who Bada likes and wants to know.

-You know I don't like to talk about that stuff - Bada said to Redlic getting nervous as Redlic got mad at her.
-Oh come on, spill the beans already!- Redlic said, still mad and looking to get more details about her love interest.

-I just....i feel it's a... private thing Redlic, I don't like talking about this. I feel your getting to much into my life - Bada said to Redlic feeling nervous with Redlic being so interested.

-So you're not going to tell me, so that means I can have Y/N to myself right? - Redlic said to Bada getting closer to her.

Bada's face is red and she's blushing as Redlic tries to get closer to her, maybe even touch her.

-I won't tell you Redlic and you can't have Y/N to yourself - Bada says while Redlic is starting to get way too close.

-But...i already have Y/N to myself remember I kissed her? - Redlic tells Bada with a smile as she strokes her cheek with one finger.

-Isn't that right darling? - Redlic said smilling at Bada.

I opened the door to see better and I saw Bada starting to panic so I got in - - Okay enough Redlic get out - I said getting in between Bada and Redlic.
-Oh what's the matter, we were talking and having a good time- Redlic moves aside but her body is still close to Bada but they do have some space between them.

-Oh Y/N's here now, i bet you missed me - Redlic says trying to tease me.

-I don't and I said get out of our room Redlic - I said approaching her.
-Oh come on, you must of missed hearing my sweet voice, come on don't you love my sweet and flirty voice - Redlic said in a flirtatious voice with a smirk looking at me.

I saw by the corner of my eye that Bada was breathing heavily and she was starting to panic, maybe because she remembered what happened with Howl since it was kinda the same situation.
-Okay Redlic you're done here - I said grabbing her arm and kicking her out of the room.
Redlic gets pushed out and the door shuts shut. Bada is breathing heavily and I can see the fear in her face as she's worried after the whole thing.

-Oh, Y/N, I'm so...oh your here. I didn't realise you heard and saw everything - Bada looks embarrassed.

-It's okay please breathe - I said as she was breathing even more heavily.
Bada keeps taking large breaths in and out, she is obviously stressed by the situation and the whole thing with Redlic.

- Y/N, what should I do. I'm getting too stressed. What should I do? Redlic is such a...ah I don't know what I'm doing - She said almost crying.
-Just don't listen to her, your skills are way better than hers come here - I said as I pulled her in my arms - breathe with me - I said holding her as she closes her eyes and slowly breaths to find a rhythm with mine, she breathes in and hold it, breathe out and slowly repeat. She leans into me and holds me tightly as she needs someone to comfort her in this moment.
-Bada- I called her while hugging her when she calmed down.

Bada opens her eyes and looks at me with a look of relief on her face. She looks so happy right now.

-Yes?- She said lying on my shoulders.

-Why have you been avoiding me for the past three days- I said still hugging her.
-Ummm....ummm well...i - Bada looks down a bit embarrassed and looks back up at me - I'm sorry i was just...ummm... trying to get my head right and... ummm - She said still in my arms.

-Yeah sure - I said as a tear runned down my face hitting Bada's shoulder, Bada looks surprised at seeing a tear run down my face.

-Oh, Y/N you're crying - Bada hugs me tighter as I held myself tighter to her, she hugs me tight and doesn't say anything as she looks into my eyes while I hold her, I can see the love and comfort in her eyes as she wraps her arms around me.

-I had this problem with Redlic so I wanted to focus on getting better that's why - Bada said to me putting her hands on my face - Redlic...ah she is just a person that's likes to mess with people's head and emotions, but Y/N, i like you. I was never avoiding you, i was just having problems with her that's all. I didn't want you to worry about me, but now i need you to know that you are important to me - Bada said holding my hands and looked at me, her blue eyes staring right into mines as her face was so close to mine.

-Please Y/N, tell me you like me as well - Bada looks nervous and so cute as she looks right at me.
-Of course i like you Bada, you silly -