Jealousy

After a couple of days we finally got to the k-pop death match mission, since what happened with Redlic Bada has been messing up her parts and being too off, she just stares at herself in the mirror every time she messes up then she goes out of the room for a couple of minutes and then she comes back as if nothing happened, but everyone could tell she was crying, at this point I'm the one that has been there for her trying to confort her panic attacks every time she had one, apparently I'm the one who makes her stress dissappear, besides Bada's problem we had another one with Tatter, she had to do a trick with her head for then impulse her self to get up, eventually she has made it a few times, but she has been failing it lately so she keeps practicing and getting headaches from it.
We were on backstage waiting for tsubakill to perform their #coreograpy since they got the same agency as us, and some members from Stray Kids saw our rehearsals for the songs but they choose tsubakill instead so they go first.
-I'm kinda nervous, what if I don't land the trick perfectly? - Tatter said with a sad tone and trying not to cry.
-You will do great just don't think about it and do it I know you can - Bada said putting her hands on Tatter's shoulder giving her a warm smile to give her confidence.
-Are you feeling okay? - I said looking at Bada.
-Yeah, don't worry - She said to me while she pated my head.
Finally tsubakill finished their performance as we were called to the stage to preform, I was kinda worried for Tatter and for Bada, I didn't want Bada to have a panic attack in the middle of the performance because she made a mistake and I didn't want  Tatter to mess up because she will feel bad for it either.
Everyone got into their positions as we started the performance.
I was staring at Bada to see if she was okay when finally Tatter did her first trick being successful as I started smilling to her, the second trick was perfect as well as Tatter got cherings from the croud and from some members of tsubakill from the side of the stage as everyone saw Tatter yesterday when we showed everyone our dance that she failed to it, but now she did it perfectly, and Bada was happy and she didn't had any trouble with the routine, we finally finished the dance as we stayed in our final positions receiving cheers from the crowd and some other crew mates.
Finally tsubakill came to the stage and waited for the judges to reveal the scores.
-Okay we'll now reveal the final scores for the k-pop death mission, Tsubakill vs BEBE, please take a look to the screen - Kang Daniel said as everyone looked at the big screen behind us.
Finally the results came in I looked at Tsubakill scores to see that they got 295 points, it was nearly a perfect score so I was getting nervous when finally our score appeared showing that we got 300 points.
-Omg that's a perfect score - Sowoen said looking at everyone as we were in shook,then we hugged each other and congratulated Tsubakill for that nearly perfect score, we went down stage as we were told to wait for the other crews to finish.
I excused my self and went to Tsubakill to talk with Akanen as I saw she was calling me from the other side of the stage.
-Hi, you guys did really good out there - Akanen said to me while she hugged me as I hugged her back.
-Thanks you guys did amazing - I said smiling to her.
-I called you to tell you and offer you something - Akanen said to me.
-Sure what is it - I said sitting on the floor with her back facing my team at the distance.
-Well, as you may know I'm gonna open a dance studio, the biggest one in Korea actually - She said explaining to me as she looked at me.
-Yeah, I saw your insta account it has so many followers already I can tell it would be the most famous one - I said smilling to her.
-Yeah, and I'm gonna open one more in Japan since I live there you know - She paused and looked at me as I nooded at her - Well, I was wondering if you - She then paused as she was looking at something on the distance so I turned around to see Bada who was looking at us with a straight face as she had her arms crossed.
-Don't mind her keep talking - I said facing to her again with a smile.
-I was wondering if you would want to join my studio as a teacher and official choreographer since there would be some idols there too? - She said looking at me smiling a little bit.
I was so shooked that she was asking me to join her studio I couldn't answer her.
-Look, it's to soon and I know you work at Just Jerk Academy with Bada and - She paused when she heard Bada calling for me since she was waiting for me with my team.
-Y/N come on the van is waiting already - Bada called me annoyed from the distance.
-One second please - I said turning around to her as I got up and helped Akanen to get up as well.
-Just think about it and if you want to join just call me okay? - Akanen said looking kinda sad.
-I'll think about it for sure, here - I said grabbing a paper and a pen as I wrote my number and gave it to her.
-Text me as soon as you can we can talk and when I make the decision I will tell you - I said with a smile to her.
-Okay, thanks Y/N - She said as she hugged me and waved her hand at me  as I left.

-I'm here sorry - I said while I grabbed my thing from the floor.
-Finally - Bada said not even looking at me and going with Tatter leading the way.
-What's gotten into her? - I said to Sowoen.
-I thinks she is jealous about you and Akanen, that's it - Sowoen said to me - Don't worry she would be fine in a little bit, come on, we are gonna have dinner at Bada's house - She said while putting her arm around my shoulder.

We were on our way to Bada's house, Tatter was the one driving so she couldn't speak that much, I was listening to some music while looking through the window, I was shearing airpods with Cheche who was besides Bada who was in the middle of the van and I was in the other side behind Tatter, Sowoen was in the passengers seat and the rest were behind us, I was kinda uncomfortable since Bada won't speak to me because she was felling jealous about what happened later.
She finally started a conversation with Lusher who was at the back so I was trying to listen to it.
-What about the party tomorrow? - Lusher said to Bada.
-I'm not really going you guys go and have fun - She said looking to the front.
-But we are all going right girls? - Lusher said and everyone answered except for me.
-What about our little Y/N, are you coming? - She said to me as I looked at her confused.
-Coming to where? - I said looking at her as I noticed Bada looking at me finally.
-Oh yeah, when you were with Akanen Lia Kim came to us and invited us to a party she's trowing tomorrow for all te crews, so what do you say? - She said excited.
-Oh, if that's the case, sure I'll love to go - I said smilling to her.
-Thinking about it, I'll go too - Bada said facing the front again, as we all looked confused about our leader's sudden change of mind.
The rest of the way it was quite quiet, so I started to feel kinda sleepy.

Bada's POV:
I was watching a video Cheche showed me when I suddenly noticed some weight on my left shoulder, I turned my head to find Y/N sleeping on my shoulder, I was still jealous about what happened before but I decide to forget about it and I placed my arm on Y/N's shoulder to make her fell more comfortable con my arms.
Finally we arrived at my house, I tried to wake Y/N up but I guess she was really tired, so I decided to carry her in my arms to my house.
-I thought you were jealous an hour ago - Tatter said to me with a smirk on her face.
-Shut up - I said laughing with her as everyone got inside my apartment.