Nirvana Pt. I

Thought I'd drop in with a treat even if it's something a bit different than usual. 

Here's something I wrote a long while ago featuring two of my original characters. Roman Abbiati-Stark and Amani ('Mani) are my babies, and I've held them close to my chest for the past six years. Hoping I'll bring you a full-length story featuring them soon. Until then, here's a short that introduces the love triangle between them and Peter. For ambiance, I listened to Nirvana by Sam Smith when I originally wrote this.

Summary: Roman makes her move on Peter *finally* Stark!Daughter x Peter Parker; written prior to Infinity War & Endgame being posted for the first time

Word Count: 1927

Warnings: Alcohol mentions?

She was leaning back against the wall, her tan arms folded across her chest as she watched him. Her lustful hazel eyes watched Peter through long black lashes, a passionate fire dancing in them. Everything in her ached to be with him- to kiss him, touch him, make the boy feel alive for once. As much as she loved 'Mani, there was no way in hell she and Peter would last another month.

The two were too awkward for their own good, both stuttering over their words, too afraid to make a move. 'Mani may have won him over momentarily, but she knew Ro always got what she wanted when she wanted it, and what the beautiful hazel-eyed girl wanted right now was Peter.

Even though the topic had been avoided at all costs, both girls knew how the other felt about Peter. They swore never to let a boy get in between them because it was catty and yet here they were, one wrong move away from scratching each other's eyes out. If Ro was being honest with herself: he wasn't all that. No, he definitely wasn't. He was the complete opposite of all that, and yet he managed to catch her attention faster than a sale when she was on a bender.

She could never quite put her freshly manicured finger on what it was that made her so interested. Peter was geek central, the boy stuttered when she first spoke to him. His smile was easily the sexiest thing she'd ever seen, and she'd met Clooney at one of her dad's parties before. He was all brains like her, was that it? The fact that he could keep up and even match, not only her attitude but her smarts as well? It made him anti-social and caused his cute self to stutter like shit. Hell, he still owned Legos, but damn. The boy was irresistibly charming. Is that what made him so enticing?

He was sitting on a crisp white couch, laughing at a joke, 'Mani made. His eyes lit up with joy as he clutched his sides and as he smiled, Ro could swear she saw a faint glow around his head. Peter Parker was fucking perfect, and she wanted him.

Her dark eyebrows furrowed as her pink lips turned downwards, watching as 'Mani put her hand on his. The smaller girl had her legs on his lap and was actively telling him a story, gesturing wildly every few seconds. When she spotted her looking, she squeezed his hand and even leaned in closer so her nose was grazing his cheek as they laughed.

The bass thumped from the stereo, so much she could feel the vibration as she looked away quickly, focusing her gaze on something else instead. The brown drink in her hand, she scrunched her nose before tossing her head back and taking a swig. The drink burned at her throat, going down more smoothly as more of the liquid coated it. She wiped at her lips with the back of her hand before pushing through hot, sweaty gyrating bodies to another nearby couch. Sadly, she now sat across from the lovebirds.

"Who wants to play seven minutes in heaven?!" the hostess squealed, an empty girly drink bottle in her hand. She plopped down next to Ro, who scooted over and placed it on the table. A few kids made their way over, some she recognized from her short-lived time at Midtown.