sex with me | steve rogers

Title: Sex With Me

Pairing: Steve Rogers x Reader

Summary: Y/N's managed to get sex with me stuck in Steve's head and he starts humming it on the quinjet.

Warnings: this song includes the n word, which I blanked out. Reader is black BTW (a joke is made later on so it'll make sense), mentions of sex (obviously); captain kink (lmao idk why its funny to me)

Word Count: 913

___

Sex with me so amazing

The music swelled, putting you in a trance. You gyrated your hips to the beat as you raised your brown arms slowly above your head, moving them about to the beat.

The vibe of this song was so intoxicating. You had blasted it at least five times in the last three weeks and it didn't matter how many times it played, you couldn't get enough.

All this hard work, no vacation

You were sure your teammates had heard enough of Rihanna's declarations. You could easily imagine them rolling their eyes and groaning, but you didn't care. The song made you feel so bad ass and it had such catchy lyrics that you couldn't help, but play it on repeat.

Stay up off my Instagram, pure temptation

You shouted the lyrics at the top of your lungs, swaying your hips rhythmically. This song always released your inner stripper if you were being honest. You closed your eyes letting the music take you away.

Hit a switch on fake n****, like a station

The beat dropped and the bass began to boom, so loud you were sure Tony and Bruce could hear it down in the labs. You slowed to a slight sway and continued to clean your side of the room you shared with your boyfriend. You had been getting called out for a lot of missions lately and in your haste to pack, had constantly ended up leaving your room a mess.

This morning when you woke up you decided to deep clean, including pulling everything out, wiping things down with disinfectant, vacuuming and things of the sort. You were almost done after having cleaned for almost two hours now.

You dropped a bra into your laundry hamper, still shouting the words. When you turned around you noticed your boyfriend by the door. His arms were crossed, but he had an amused look on his face, "Babe, we have a mission in an hour. Suit up." You mock saluted him, "Aye, aye, captain." At your words, he avoided your gaze. You began smirking, remembering the certain fondness he had of the title when it came out your mouth.

"Captain." You started with a shit eating grin, rocking back and forth on your feet. "Not now, Y/N." He responded, but he didn't leave. It was now you noticed the blush creeping up his neck and the slight tent in his pants giving away his current unspoken thoughts and what had gotten him like this. "Were you watching me dance, Captain?" You teased, he began fidgeting -- obviously uncomfortable.

You began swaying your hips to the beat again, "Sex with me so amazing!" He squeezed his eyes shut as you shouted, knowing you were messing with him. "Just get ready, please?" He huffed, finally looking up. His eyes wandered to your hips and his face began to flush.

"You got it, babe." You winked. He sighed, noting that you were a little shit before walking off to tell everyone else about the mission. "We can finish this when we get home!" You shouted after him playfully. He ignored your comment and headed towards the labs, still flustered.

_____

You sat in the quinjet, boredom kicking in. Everyone was relatively quiet compared to the normal pre-mission chatter that usually occurred. The only sound was Friday's occasional comment to Clint as he flew.

And then the humming began. It was quiet at first, like whoever was doing it was unsure of the melody or trying not to be heard. Then slowly it was louder, loud enough for everyone to hear it, but quiet enough for it not to be a disturbance to the peace.

That was when you looked over at Steve, realizing it was him. You had managed to get 'Sex With Me' stuck in his head after playing it so many times this week. He hit the chorus and still hadn't noticed you staring, he was almost finished the second verse when he did.

His blue eyes widened and his pale face flushed pink. It was at this moment that Stark caught on, "Sex with you is amazing, Rogers? That's something I could've lived without knowing."

This caused light laughter to erupt at Steve's expense, "I mean did you hear the sounds coming from their room last night? The walls are so thin, I had to sleep on the couch. Shame on you -- we all call you Captain too." Bucky groaned, grumpy from his lack of sleep.

Now it was your turn for your eyes to widen in horror as memories of last night's activities -- more specifically how loud you were -- flooded your memory. You weren't usually loud, but Steve had been a bit more dominant than usual after you accidentally had called him Captain. It caused you to forget that you guys shared a living space.

Pietro looked over at you and snickered, only to be hit by Wanda, who was trying to hold herself together.

Natasha was also trying not to laugh while Tony was unapologetic cracking up. Bruce had decided to avoid eye contact with anyone. "Punk." Steve mumbled, punching Bucky's arm, he merely shrugged.

You were about ready to climb into hole for the rest of your life when Natasha didn't let it end there, "You're in love with the cocoa, Rogers?" Prompting a snort from Sam, who was shaking his head. Steve sighed heavily, his face a dark red now.

"You guys are the worst."