friends | stark!reader

Title: Friends

Pairing: PROTECTIVE Dad!Tony Stark x Stark!Reader (at the end honestly)

Summary: A guy Y/N met at a party a few months ago won't quit trying his hand at hooking up with her and Y/N's had enough. Feat. Friends by Marshmellow ft. Anne Marie

Warnings: cursing, stalking(?) & harassment, mentions of drinking & hooking up

A/N: I got a little carried away with the length, oops. Song lyrics are in bold and italics

Word Count: 1123

___

It was Friday night and your friend, Cindy Moon, had invited you to a party in mid-Manhattan. You agreed hoping to have some fun with your friends, maybe even a few drinks. It was a pretty good party until he showed up and then it was time to go home. You weren't even sure who invited him, your friends had stopped talking to him after he had started harassing you a few months ago. 

It all started when you had been hanging out with some friends -- it had started to get late and everyone was bored as hell so they decided to play seven minutes in heaven. You and him were probably the only ones who were sober, but you decided to play anyway and got matched with him. Seven minutes in a closet eventually turned into two hours outside while everyone sat inside getting piss drunk. He eventually tried to make a move on you and you completely shut him down, you didn't want to hook up and wanted to leave it all with the game. 

His face completely fell when you told him, but you thought he understood. Everything seemed normal for a week or two until he started sending you flirty texts -- you brushed it off at first, dodging his unwanted attempts. He soon started to get exasperated and one night went as far as asking you again if you wanted hook up.  You had said 'no' so many times and yet it never seemed to make it through his head -- you didn't see him as anything more than a friend. Yet, more and more, he began to get pushier and wouldn't take no for an answer. 

Seeing him made your skin crawl, your pushed your hair behind your ear and bit your lip nervously. You nudged Cindy who was sitting next to you, "He's here." You mumbled so only she could hear. The two of you looked up to see the boy, Calvin, standing by the front door eyeing you intensely. "I think it's time for me to go." Cindy rubbed your shoulder sympathetically, "Be careful." You nodded before grabbing your purse, hurrying out the door ignoring Calvin's attempts at conversation.  

You walked down the stairs and out the apartment building into the late evening air, pulling your jacket tighter around yourself -- you started towards home. Normally you'd call Happy to come pick you up, but since you'd snuck out that wasn't much of an option. You weren't supposed to go to any Midtown parties without Peter, but he had decided to skip out on this one for dinner with Aunt May. It was the second party you had been invited to since you enrolled at Midtown so you really wanted to go. 

You had managed to convince yourself that it wouldn't be too far of a walk and you'd be home in no time. It was a little past 1:30 in the morning and it was starting to look deserted out. You were about ten minutes into your walk home when you heard footsteps behind you, you wrapped your arms around yourself hoping that you were only being paranoid. 

"Y/N! Wait up!" 

You closed your eyes, sighing defeated -- Calvin had followed you from the party. "Where are you going, babe?" he fell into step beside you. "Home." you answered, staring straight ahead, hoping if you ignored eye contact long enough he'd get the message and go away. "Cool, I'll walk you." You huffed, walking a bit faster. 

He followed quietly until you made it all the way to the tower and into the lobby. You hurried inside before pressing the elevator button. "You can go now - I'll be fine from here." You grumbled before giving him a very fake smile. "No, it's fine. I'm not in any hurry, I can walk you up." The elevator dinged opening up and you reluctantly stepped inside hoping to shake him. 

He got in next to you, standing uncomfortably close and when the doors shut he placed his arm around you. "Calvin..." He smirked at you, "Yes, babe?" You rolled your eyes at the pet name, "Haven't I made it obvious? Haven't I made it clear?  I don't like you.

The elevator had only made it two floors up and you needed to go up almost twenty more. "C'mon, cutie -- don't be like that." he pressed, "Because you and I both know that's not what you were saying before this all started..." he whispered, "...especially in that closet." You pressed your nails into your skin just thinking about that night, "I didn't want that to be my first time."

"In a closet? That's fine, we can change that." he responded as the elevator dinged as it passed more floors, "No, with you." you scoffed. There had to be at least ten more floors to go and so you finally resorted to walking, hitting the button for the next floor. The doors couldn't open fast enough, you hurried off quickly and he followed, "You don't mean that." he rolled his eyes, "Yes, I do!" you exploded, whipping around on your heel. He was right up on you -- your faces were almost touching. You had enough, he had been badgering you for months and even had the audacity to follow you into your home at almost two in the morning!

"We're friends. Want me to spell it out for you? F-R-I-E-N-D-S! That's how you fucking spell friends! And even that is pushing it with you!" You snapped. "Come on, Y/N." he implored, placing his hand on the small of your back and pulling you closer. "Get the fuck off of me! You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite." Your eyes started to well with tears as he started leaving sloppy kisses on your cheek leading down to your neck.

"Get your fucking hands off of her or you'll be one of the few people in the world who know what a repulsor burn feels like." 

Standing in front of the elevator was your father fully clad in his suit, repulsors aimed at Calvin's back. You felt Calvin stiffen before sighing in relief as he let go of you, "You've got five seconds to get out of here before I start firing." The sound of his repulsors firing up could be heard as the lights got brighter. Heeding your dad's warning, Calvin very quickly ran to the elevator to leave. 

"Thank you, dad." you croaked out. His suit started to come off, his mask first and you could see his face -- a mixture of worry and disappointment. "Are you okay?" you nodded, stumbling into his embrace. He held quietly you as more tears fell from your eyes.