2

Y/N POV:

Day 2 of Total Drama!!!! I was being suffocating by smells of Hairspray. "Anne Maria, we love the fact you care about your hair but I'm begging you please stop" I said as I finished my hair. "Listen here Ugly. Keep your useless lungs out of my routine got it?" She said as he put the can of hairspray in her hair. "por dios me voy a morir en un minuto" I mumbled as I walked out. I sat by a tree when Dawn walked over. "Oh hey Dawn" I smiled "Hello Y/N, I couldn't help but notice your Aura recently" she smiled as she sat beside me. "My aura?" I asked "yes, you've been thinking about someone" she said. "what?" "Y/N don't let your fear or rejection get in the way of these feelings" she smiled "wait how did you know about that?" I asked "your soul reads like an open book, just because it's happened before doesn't mean it'll happen again" she smiled "I'm very confused as to how you know about my fear of rejection but okay" I shrugged. Then I blinked and she was gone.

Y/N confesional:

"Okay Dawn sometimes freaks me out"

End of confessional

"Up and at em my little morning glories! It's time for today's challenge!" Chris yelled as we walked out of the cabins. "What?!? But lightning hasn't had his DTA!" Lightning yelled. We all looked at him with confusion "Daily protein allotment Duh!" He sighed. "And I haven't had enough beauty sleep" Dekota added. "Oh come on you look- GREAT SONS OF ORAYAN!" Sam yelled. "right this way to the ba of dismay" Chris smiled.

"Bay of dismay? Yikes sounds like one of those fight locations in total warriors two" Zoey said as we walked, "you like action movies?" Mike asked. "if your Into ultimate kickboxing I may have to marry you" he fineshed, I laughed along with the joke but for some reason I felt. Weird? Angry? No. Not angry. It was something else.

Welcome to the getting to know you, trivia challenge, everyone strapped In all nice and snug?" Chris asked "to snug! It's cutting into my shoulders!" Scott yelled. "Yeah child sized harnesses will do that. I'll be asking embarrassing personal questions and I mean Majorly humiliating. If the player I'm talking about hits the poorly wired buzzer and owns there humiliation Infront of the others before the timer runs out there team gets a point, first to five points In part one gets an advantage in part 2. But if no one owns up! This happens!" He grinned as he pressed a button. Dunking us under the water!  There was a freaking two legged shark! "There's some kind of two legged shark monster down there!" Mike yelled, "you mean Fang? Yeah turns out toxic waste can affect the stuff under water too!anywho if the opponents get dunked the other team gets to steal by guessing who is guilty. Guess right you get a point guess wrong and this happens " Chris clicked the button again pulling the other team under water! Then we began.

So far the questions were alright. We found out Sam farted on the only date he's been on and Brick peed his pants on the first and last day of school . But then. My worst nightmare happened. "One for the maggots. Who got stood up on every date they've ever been asked on." "Crap" I whispered to myself. "What was that Y/N?" Zoey asked, "if I click this button no one makes fun of me" I said as I hesitantly clicked the button. "Correct!" Chris yelled out. Then Chris and we found out that B's name was Beverly. However because it wasn't verbal. They got dunked, and they kidna left Scott down there. "You can do this stupid challenge without me" Scott sulked. "If he's not doing it I'm not doing it!" Anne Maria yelled, "uh since I've already been humiliated can I go?" Sam asked. "I'm with Anne Maria we should stop. Not that I've got any secretes to hide!" Mike yelled, "Sit down Pointy! I'm not loosing this game!" Jo yelled, "hey! That was uncalled for!" I yelled at Jo. And by the end of it we had fineshed the challenge because everyone forfeit the challenge.

We walked through the woods to get to our next challenge, "thank goodness the challenge ended before Chris could ask me an embrassing question" Cam smiled, "I got the short end of that" I mumbled. "Let me guess, who needed their diper changed?" Jo mocked, "I haven't needed to wear a diaper since I was 11!" Cam yelled, "no please go on or does baby need his bottle" Jo continued. "that's enough Jo, he has just the right to be here as all of us" I said to her. "Not like you can say anything miss stood up" Joe snickered.

We got to the next game, "hello! Welcome to part two of today's challenge! The mad skills obstacle course! The relay race begins with a mad dash with a kick start! Then it's off to the race against time that is the cannon ball run, over to my personal fav, wrecking Ball alley, moving on to the gangplank complete with ravid mutant beavers. Followed by the bouncing agony of double trouble. And finally the grand slam where you'll use ropes to swing into the giant baseball mitt avoiding those deadly bats, also remember when I said the winner of the first challenge would have a distinct advantage in part 2?" He asked, "but there was no winner!" Zoey yelled, "yeah don't remind me. The losing team would wear snazzy specs while competing. But since we never actually finished the competition I've decided that everybody has to wear them!" He cheered as he handed them to us, "hey I can't see anything in these!" I yelled, "that's the point, it can be done though. In theory" he smiled.

I was put in the grand slam, Cameron was supposed to but because our team was given an extra member we had to decide who's as doing this and Jo talked me into it. Anne Maria passed her challenge easily and handed the Maggot to Brick, Brick kept running into a pole of wood he even got hit by a cannon ball. but he got there eventually! Brick handed it to Jo and she got it to Zoey easily aswell. She jumped onto the wooden platform but it fell! Sh escaped the beavers temporarily to give it to Mike though! He ran towards the double trouble mumbling something as he went, then he did his weird breathing thing and then yelled "WRONG ONLY ONE PERSON CAN DO THIS SVETLANA! OLIMPIC QUEEN OF GYMNASTICS!" Mike- I mean svetlana Began leaping over the obsital doing flips like it was nothing! "Woah, Mike how'd you do that?" I asked, then he did his weird breathing thing again and went back I to his norma voice, "do what?" He asked. "The gymnastics-" then I realized something and stopped. "Just pass the maggot" I smiled, he handed it to me but as I took it be both accidentally held hands. "Sorry!" We both said at the same time. I took it and smiled as I continued running. I grabbed the rope as Dekota caught up, I jumped off and swung onto the baseball mitt but I fell! "Shoot!" I yelled as Dekota grabbed the rope! I ran back up but when I got there she was distracted by her personal paparazzi. So I gabbed the rope and swung landing me on the mitt! "The maggots won!" Chris announced giving us our prizes.

Y/N Confessional:

"I think Mike has multiple personality disorder. But I'm not going to ask about it. I want him to tell me himself when he feels comfortable" I said to the camera.

End of confessional

I sat outside the cabin when I saw Zoey, "hey Zoey" I smiled "hi Y/N, crazy day huh?" He asked as he sat next to me. "Tell me about it. I was not planning on my dating history being shown on international television" I smirked. "Fair enough. Hey I think I like Mike" she whispered. "Really?" I whispered back in exitment "mhm! I just hope he feels the same" she smiled, "Zoey your one of the nicest people I've ever met I'm sure he will" I smiled back. "So what should I do?" She asked. "I'd go for it when you're ready" I smiled, "okay! Thanks Y/N" she smiled as she ran into the cabin. Why did I feel so hurt when she said that she liked him?