3

Y/N POV:
It was early in the morning and I was running around outside trying to find that statue. If I know anything about total drama then I know that it's probably a safe move to find that statue. Then Mike came over. "Hey Y/N" he smiled I quickly abandoned the search and smiled. "hey Mike whacha doing?" I asked "heading to breakfast what about you?" He asked. I couldn't let him know what I was doing! "Heading to breakfast aswell" I lied. "we should walk together" he smiled I hesitantly agreed and we began walking. Guess I'll find that statue another day.

I sat inside eating the trash that Chef calls food with Mike and Zoey, we were discussing what we liked, "I like waffles" I smiled, "I like waffles to-" but before he could finish he got hit with a spoon and then Chester was fronting. "Darn kids! Back in my day we ate with our hands like decent folk!" Chester yelled, "you're hilarious! Unless you're not joking. But you are right?" Zoey asked

Mike confessional:

"Okay okay, I admit I...I have multiple personality disorder. I try to control them but never listen to me"

End of confessional

Mike was then fronting again, "loose the old man impression. It offends my sense of victory. But your russian gymnast Svetlana, how do you summon such strength and precision" Jo asked. "I uh rehearse a lot in front of my mirror! Da!" He lied. Then Cam found a mutant rat and surprise surprise it was Evil and began attacking us. We all ran outside to safety! Mike was basically thrown out! "Mike are you okay?" I asked as I helped him up, "uh yeah I'm fine" he smiled nervously as I gave him a smile. "Attention campers! Please go to the looming tragedy that is mount looming tragedy!" Chris yelled through the speakers.

We got there fairly quickly to meet Chris. Part one was the first team was to get to the top. We could either climb with our hands or use stuff from the junk pile that was being guarded by a giant mutant Beatle. We began climbing and I saw Cam struggling to get up, "go on Cam you can do it!" I cheered only for the branch I was hanging on to break! Before I could even ask for help I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me up! Mike! "Thanks I really owe you now" I smiled as I felt my face warm up a bit. "Don't worry about it" he replied as he pulled me up.

Confessional:

"Okay I know this looks like the start of one of those Reality show romances but I can assure you it's not! Mike is just one of those really nice, good looking, smart and kind people that you'd want to be in a relationship with..." my voice trailed off as I felt myself going red. "No! NO RELATIONSHIPS Y/N you remember the other times you got stood up! Besides Zoey likes him!" I yelled at myself while covering my face to hide the blush.

End of confessional

Mike pulled me up then a pile of rocks knocked us down! "For god's sake!" I yelled as Zoey ran over to help me up. "Thanks Zoey" I smiled. "Anytime" she smiled back she helped up Mike and then we ran to help Cam. Then we saw what the rats were doing. "The rats have the right idea" Zoey said as we walked towards the trash pile.
We all got something to climb with, I ended up sharing the rope with Zoey but it was fine. We didn't win though.

The next challenge was to capture the flag now fort Addison! It was freezing! But luckily I had my hoodie on. Me, Zoey, Brick and Anne Maria were capturing the flag. "So what was going on with you and Mike back at mount looming tragedy?" Zoey asked, "nothing, I just fell and he caught me that's all" I reassured. "Really?" She asked "Zoey, your my friend. And I'm not like that" I reassured, "okay...thanks Y/N and hey if Mike did like you I wouldn't mind" she smiled as Anne Maria's hairspray flew past! Then Anne Maria came out and was completely immune to the snowballs! Me and Brick exchanged a look. "No we couldn't!" Zoey yelled ,"I'm afraid we don't have a choice" brick replied as he grabbed her. We used her as a shield when suddenly Mike came flying in! I think Svetlana was fronting this time. But when he got in his shirt ripped. We walked in to see what I think was a new personality we'd never met before. "Ayo, you looking for this?" He said in a weird accent. Yep this was a new personality. And Anne Maria was VERY into him. "Come on Mike let's get the flag back to our fourt!"Zoey yelled as she grabbed his hand, "Ayo if you wanna touch the Vito you gotta make an appointment" he said making Zoey look very confused. "Plays over Mike you win best actor now hand over the flag!" Brick yelled. "Over my tanned body" Vito smirked whislt winking at me. I tensed up a little bit because Zoey was right next to me and because I was slightly into it but I don't know. "Let's rumble!" Vito yelled as he fought off Scott and Brick at the same time. "Zoey I honest to God don't know what's gotten into him"

Confessional:

"In reality I do, it's another personality fronting! does she seriously think it's acting! Does she not see the signs!" I yelled

End of confessional

"But I don't know why he winked at me" I said to her, "I believe you don't worry" she said as the rats base melted. We won! I ran towards Vito and took off my hoodie and put it on him. Then Mike turned back into Mike, "uh what happened? Hey did we win?" He asked, "yeah we did" I smiled nervously, "why do I have your hoodie on?" He asked, "just wear it until you go back to the cabin" I said as Zoey came over, "Mike who is Vito?" She asked, he tensed up "oh Vito! He's just another charecter I come up with sometimes" he said nervously.

I sat outside my Cabin looking down. I'm starting to rethink my whole 'no relationships' thing. "Rethinking it?" The voice of Dawn asked. "GAH- Dawn. Hi" I replied. "You scared the crap out of me" I said as she sat. "Apologies" she smiled. "you like him Y/N admit it to yourself" she said as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "I don't like him, and besides Zoey likes him as wel" I replied as I looked away. "well don't worry Y/N. You two are definitely ment for eachother" she smiled. "How can you be-" I turned to look at her and she was gone.