7

Y/N POV:
Scott is on our team now and he's being suspiciously nice to me and Zoey. I really don't trust that rat. Yes I'm comparing him to a rat have you seen him! We all stood inside the Canteen but Chef a
Wasn't there. We all searched around looking for food but Lighting found food in the walk in the freezer! But once we ran in the door shut and we began moving! "Challenge time suckers!" chef yelled. "where are you taking us" Zoey asked "you'll see" Chef said as he began to laugh evilly.

When we arrived we were dumped in front of a cave on Boney island. With Chris on a TV screen "Today's challenges to find a golden chris statue in your team colour hidden somewhere in this all the abandoned mine first team back wins." Chris explained. "Sha done and done" lightning said. Then Chef started throwing backpacks at us. "Don't worry there are enough packs for everyone" Chris added. "What are these for?" I asked. "Those 50 pound bags are purely for your torment and my amusement enjoy" he smirked. "chemical badges? Why do we need to measure our exposure to toxic waste?" Cam asked as he pulled out a chemical badge from his bag. "No reason. Except I rented the mine out to store hazardous material" he shrugged. "Oh come on" I mumbled. "Woah Woah Woah are you demented?" Anne Maria asked "no. Which is why I'm in a studio right now" he smiled. "It's perfectly safe. For 30 minutes when your badge turns orange you have 15 minutes, red is your 5-minute warning and if you see a skull and crossbones then we'll dedicate this episode to you" Chris explained. "Now move it peeps!" He yelled.

Our team ran towards the elevator but as we got in we fell! "Is everyone okay?" Zoey asked. "How are we not dead yet?" I asked as Cam turned on the flashlights. There were two tunnels.then we heard voices and ran through the right one. We began walking and Mike found a fidora! "Wow I've always wanted a hat like this" he smiled. "How did a hat like that end up down here?" I asked as Mike put it on. Then someone started fronting. Whoever it was is new to me. "Mike? You okay?" Cam asked "Vito? Baby Is that you?" Anne Maria asked Excitedly. "G'day Sheila, names Manitoba smith." He said "here, leave the touches to the menfolk beauty" he smirked at me as he took the touch from my hand. "To the left minecart tracks. I say we go left" he said as he pointed the touch to the left tunnel. "I say we take the one on the right because it's the right tunnel" Scott joked.

We followed Manitoba towards the mine tracks. "These will speed things up" Manitoba said as we arrived. "No way to dangerous" Scott interjected. "If you're a girl Mabye" he smirked. "Um what?" Zoey asked "excuse me?" Anne Maria asked "repeat that?" I asked sounding slightly insulted. Then our badges started to turn orange. Me, Cam and Manitoba were in the front of the minecart and Scott, Zoey and Anne Maria were in the back.

As we rode down the tracks our minekarts got separated! Me, Cam and Mike's crashed and we fell as the others kept going! "Mike? Cam?" I asked as I woke up. Then Cam woke up. "Y/N? Where's- MIKE!" He yelled as we saw Mike still unconscious. We ran over and we wasn't waking up! "Please don't be dead I didn't get to tell you how i-" "what?" I then remembered Cam was there. "don't worry about it!" I yelled. "okay what would Jo do?" He mumbled. "She'd slap him and insult him" I said. "Like this? MOVE IT OR LOSE IT BUBBLE BRAIN!" He yelled as he slapped Mike! That woke him up! "Cameron? Y/N?" He asked "your okay!" I yelled in relief. "Come on we have to find the others we got separated-" that's when we saw a Mutent gopher! "Run!" I yelled as we began running.

We were running through the tunnels, Cam on Mike's back. "I hope everyone is okay, thanks for coming back for me guys, you guys are some of my closet freinds" Mile smiled as we ran, "friends? Really?" Cam asked with a smile. "thanks Mike" I smiled then our badges went red! "Guys we have five minutes!" I yelled in panic. Then we met up with the others! But Anne Maria wasn't there! That's when we heard Anne Maria with holding a diamond. With Ezekiel! EZEKIEL! As the gophers began running around due to Bricks boot Lighting grabbed the Statue! We ran towards the the statues and but I collapsed. "Mike... anybody..." I said. The radiation was getting to me. So much that I couldn't fight back against the Mutent gopher! "Y/N!" Mike yelled as Zoey and Cam walked over. He was actually defending me! But he couldn't hold it much longer! We were actually going to die! "Y/N theres something I have to say I have m-" suddenly Brick hit the Gopher over the head with his statue! "Brick!" "Never leave a man behind" he smiled as he helped us into the kart. "what about Zeeke?" I asked, I've watched the other seasons. I have a feeling he's not going to leave us alone. We drove out of the mine and crashed back to the surface. And we won! And chef sprayed us with water.

I sat outside the cabin when Mike walked by. "hey Mike" I smiled. He looked very happy "Y/N hi" he smiled as he sat on the steps with me. "So about that challenge" I said. "Yeah that was one crazy day" he answered. "I wanted to thank you for helping me with the Gopher" I said to him. "Oh it was nothing" he shrugged. "You always save me Mike" I smiled then without thinking I kissed him on the cheek. We stared at eachother for a good five seconds before it sunk in and I realized what I did. "Uh- I GOTTA GO!" I yelled as I ran.

Y/N confesional:
"I'm so stupid! Zoey still likes him and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me! What was I thinking!" I yelled as I buried my red face in my hands.

Mike confessional:

"Y/N likes me? As In Like me Like me!? Do I like her? I think so? Oh my God. I LIKE
Y/N!" He shouted in realization and excitement.
End of confessionals