4

Y/N POV:
Okay! so Duncan and Courtney have switched teams last challenge and this was Duncan's first day on our team, and we decided to throw a welcome party! The lights were shut off and we watched him walk into the room. Suddenly the lights where turned on "Suprise! Welcome to the hero team Duncan!" We all yelled as Zoey gave him a party hat, he looked very confused. "Duncan on team Hero! The fans will LOOSE IT! I have to get a photo for my blog!" Seirra grinned as she ran to get her phone "let's sing the welcome song!" Sam grinned "how about let's not do that" Duncan said to Sam "I'm with Duncan on this one" I said to Sam, suddenly we heard Seirra screaming! "MY SOCIAL MEDIA MACHINE! IT'S IN PEICES! HELLO? HELLO? HELLO? HELLO?!?" She screamed as she kept tapping on the screen. "It's okay Seirra" Mike said "it's not okay! It's No K! It had my top 500 Cody pics in there!" She cried "just picture them in your mind then" Sam smiled, suddenly she looked at us and smiled "okay Cody's" she smiled and now I'm scared for my safety. Again. Once the rain cleared Chris called us to the beach for a challenge.

"Welcome contestants before we get started let's bring back last night's Exile. Cameron!" Chris announced as Cam was dropped from the sky! "Okay A: how are you still alive after a night on the island and B: why do you smell so rank?" Chris asked as he covered his nose "simple between seasons I read up on wilderness survival tips if you douse yourself with the scent of the most vicious animal in the forest then on the creatures will give you the utmost respect" he Grinned, we all covered our noses that was disgusting! "Disgusting revelations aside it's challenged time! chef didn't have time to cook team losers breakfast this morning because he was busy making these pancakes! that's right it's eating contest time each team and gets one minute to scarf up as much pancake as they can when a heroes eating time is up they hear this:

*Cue angelic harp*

And the villains get this:

*Cue the vulture sound*

Then you just have to read through nausea inducing obstacle course! it's a nod to the mad skills caused from last season the toughest parts anyway. First you've got to get past the bouncy butts they're a real pain then it's on to the wretched rolling pin and the swift kick from the grape crusher gets you back in line" Chris explained"that won't be so hard" Scott scoffed "really? I wasn't gonna add this but since Scott's not impressed bring it in! Say hello to my metal friend! I call it the salad spinner! The perfect end to a barftastic course" Chris Grinned "how dose it work?" I asked "hm dunno didn't have time to test it" Chris Grinned. "players have to make it through the course without regurgitating to get back in line and stay in the game but if you puke your benched leaving the other players on your team to eat up without paying takes toast just complete the obstacle course one last time to win, ready? Set, SCARF!" Chris announced

Seirra ran up to the pancake first "I'll go next" I said to Zoey "only if your sure" she smiled "definitely" I smiled back

Y/N Confesional:

"Zoey always has my back which is really sweet of her, I'm happy we're still friends"

End of confessional

As Seirra continued to eat she pulled out small blue balls "are those blueberries?" She asked as she ate them "I've never heard of fish eyes being called that but sure" Chris smiled, then non surprisingly Seirra barfed. "AND SEIRRA IS BENCHED! Who's next?" Chris asked "I'll go!" I yelled as I ran towards the pancakes "you can do it Y/N!" Mike cheered, I smiled at him and began to eat the pancake. Suddenly I saw a racoon and it jumped on my face! "AH! GET IT OFF!" I Yelled as I grabbed it's tail and yanked it off! I caught my breath and continued to eat. Normally I like Racoons but that was something else. Then I heard the Angelic harp, my time to eat the pancake had come to an end. I ran towards the bouncy butts and jumped! I made across and immediately ran towards the rolling pins I nearly slipped but made it across. I ran to the boot and braced myself for impact. I was kicked in the back and began falling towards the final part of the challenge! I screamed as I landed and suddenly it began to spin! I was holding in barfing but it was so hard! When it finally stopped I climbed out and just barely stood up. "ONE FOR THE HEROS!" Chris announced as I walked back.

By the time I was back Duncan was on the spinner and made it out "Heros need another eater!" Chris yelled "I'm on it!" Mike smiled as he ran over "goodluck mike!" I smiled as he ran towards the pancake. Once he finished the pancake i spotted dynamite in pancake! "MIKE! LOOK OUT!" I Yelled, he then saw it but it was too late and he was hurled Into the hair! "Mike!" I yelled as he fell into the spinner. I ran over to help him up, by the time I got there Courtney was hurled into the sky! I helped Mike up and walked back with him "are you okay?" I asked "sure I feel like barfing and I'm in a lot of pain but I'm good" he smiled as he stood next to Duncan. Me and Zoey watched on as Sam began the obstacle course. "Go on Sam!" I yelled as Alejando began to catch up! Suddenly Sam for this weird real life power up and latched onto Alejandro and they both were blasted to the spinner! And Sam won! We did it!

We sat to watch the elimination ceremony for the Villains. "Listen up campus because I have a shocking announcement to make, and after reviewing the footage of today's challenge and laughing a lot turns out the heroes didn't in fact complete the challenge." Chris announced "what? But we saw Sam finish the pancake!" I yelled in confusion "did you now? Sam will you stand up and turn out your pockets please?" Chris asked. Sam then stood up and turned them out to reveal two chunks of pancake. So we've lost.

We had to eliminate someone now. I was voting Sam, as much as I didn't want to he lost the game for us today. And turns out the rest of the team felt the same because we all voted Sam. Sorry Sam.