1

Chris POV:

"Welcome to total Drama All stars after my involuntary year long vacation I really need to be in a familiar environment surrounded by the people I love too hurt it's a condition of my parole except for the hurt part that's all McLean. So I'm bringing back 14 TD All-Stars to battle it out in the the most dangerous death defying one million dollar competition ever and here they are!

now from revenge of the island say hello to, Multiple Mike!" I yelled as Mike was pushed out of the plane, "aka Chester Svetlana vito and Manitoba" I announced as Mike fell into the water "Oh My God! Mike!" Y/N yelled as she jumped from the plane "Mike's pressured girlfriend, Y/N!" Then Zoey jumped off "Pushover turned powerhouse Zoey!" Then Lightning was pushed "Athletic non-supporter, Lightning!" Then Cameron was thrown out of the plane, "Bubble boy Brainiac Cameron!" And then Sam was thrown out "Gregarious Mutent loving gamer, Sam" then Scott was dragged out of the plane "Challenge throwing dirt farmer Scott" then Jo jumped out. "Bossy bruiser Jo, who dominated until he underling turned on her" I grinned. "you're a dead man McLean!" She yelled as she jumped.

"And from our original cast,Cranky know it all, C.I.T! Courtney!" I announced as Courtney was thrown out of the plane. "Courtney's bestie turned Boyfriend stealer, Gwen!" I yelled as Gwen was thrown. "Broody bad boy Duncan" i yelled "devious diva Heather!" I announced "Lovable lame brain Lindsay" I smiled. "Superfan Seirra, Total Dramas number one stalker- uh Vlogger!" I corrected. "For Cody!" She yelled as she jumped out of the plane. "And feral freak show Ezekiel!" I yelled as he jumped out of the plane. "Kidding! No way is that guy coming back again" I smiled as we blasted him away.

Y/N POV:

We swam to the shore and I coughed out the water. "Greetings old friends" Chris smiled. "I am not your friend" Heathers scoffed. "Aw somebody missed her Honeybunny" Lindsay smiled."who Alejando? As if! I'm glad he isn't back. Handsome jerk" she mumbled. "Handsome jerk?" I asked "shut it newbie!" She yelled at me. "You're gonna pay for my dry cleaning" Courtney said to Chris. "No I'm not, New contracts remember?" He asked. And thankfully we found out that the island has had 100% of Toxic waste removed! So thankfully no more Mutent Gophers. "I've upgraded your accommodations this season the losers still have to sleep in the stanky old Cabin but the winners get to stay in the all new eco-friendly McLean's Bar hotel complete with butler hot tub and 24 hour masseuse and in honor of your All-Star status I'm dividing you into teams based on your past performance is heroes versus villains" he announced.

"Heather, Duncan, lightning, Jo, Scott and Gwen, from now on your the villainous vultures" Chris announced. "What? Why am I on the villain's team?" Gwen asked "because you stole my boyfriend and became the new Heather" Courtney yelled "what she said" Chris smiled "but I've done so many good things I'm not a villain I'm nice" Gwen said sadly.

"Mike, Y/N, Zoey, Cam, Sam, Courtney Lindsay and Seirra your the heroic hamsters!" Chris announced. "Excuse me how are Hamsters heroic?" Courtney asked "it was that or the heroic hippos" Chris replied "Hamsters it is" Courtney said. "Wait a minute they have 8 People to our 6, no fair!" Jo complained to Chris. "I needed the seat on the plane for that Ezikiel prank" Chris shrugged but Jo was not amused. "Fine. You can have the Robot" he sighed as he pressed the button and the Robot drove over. "But we still are down a player" Scott said "Don't care" Chris answered. "Your first challenge,find the key to the spa hotel and you'll do it in homage to Total dramas first ever challenge cliff diving into water infested with sharks. Once you dive into the water try to avoid the sharks long enough to snag a key and choose wisely only one of those suckers is the real deal, assuming you live long enough to reach dry land a teammate will drive you to the hotel and one of the baby characters from season 3's race through Central park first team to unlock the spa door wins and someone from team loser will be going home tonight meet me at the base of the cliff in 15 minutes chop chop" he smiled as he drove away. "Wait! Shouldn't we change into our swimsuits of something first?!?" Mike yelled "sorry! no time!" Chris yelled back.

As we walked towards the cliff Zoey caught up to me "hey Y/N" she smiled "hi?" I said Akwardly

Y/N confesional:

"Zoey says she's sorry for voting me, which I want to believe but it's just kind of hard to get by, I freind I thought I could trust turned on me and I have no idea why"

Zoey confesional:

"I voted Y/N last season because I was mad about her Dating Mike. Which is unfair! I told her I'd stand by her and be happy for her but I instead voted her out and made her loose her chance at the million."

End of confessional

"So you and Mike?" She asked "still together, I'm staying with him because my parents won't let me go back home because I didn't win the million" I sighed

Zoey Confesional:

"SHE GOT KICKED OUT!?! Oh my gosh! If I wasn't feeling bad before then that would've done it! What was I thinking!?!"

End of confessional

"But it's fine, besides I've been happier since I moved in. But what about you?" I asked "same as usual" she smiled. "hey about last season I'm sorry about voting you" she smiled "don't be, It's a game and you played the game" I shrugged as I walked ahead.

We arrived at the beach and we were given the carriages. We were given the yellow/golden carriage. And Courtney Volunteered Lindsay to push it. We ran up the hill and looked over the edge. To our horror we saw fang! "Goodluck Scott" I smirked

Y/N confesional:

"I'm still mad at Scott for blackmailing Mike and taking advantage of him"

End of confessional

Chris sounded the airhorn. It was time to get started! Courtney jumped first and grabbed a key. And as predicted Lindsay was a really bad driver. We watched as we saw Courtney and Lindsay drive back! Then Seirra jumped in! "Think she's okay?" Mike asked "I've seen season 3, I think she's more than fine" I said to him. Once Seirra and Lindsay drove back Mike started to stretch. "Here they are!" I yelled, then I kissed mike's cheek, "goodluck" I smiled, then a very flustered and happy Mike backed away and crashed into Gwen causing both of them to fall! Suddenly both where surrounded by sharks! I picked up some small rocks and began throwing them at the sharks. "Get away from them!" I yelled at the sharks. Mike then took the opportunity to swim away and find the key.

Sadly he didn't find the key either. When they got back it was either me, Cam or Zoey. "I'll do-" "I'll go!" Zoey said as she went to the edge. "Okay? Goodluck Zoey!" I smiled as she jumped. Then the Robot came sliding past and into the water! And then Alejandro came up! Alejandro was in the Robot suite? How long was he in there????
Alejandro got a key and unfortunately for us. He got the right key. So we lost.

We sat at the elimination ceremony. I had to vote for Courtney. She's the one who made Lindsay drive! But no one agreed with me and voted for Lindsay. So unfortunately Lindsay was out. And the elimination device was a giant toilet. Why did I agree to come back on this show?