10

Y/N POV:
I held the necklace tight and I sat in my bed. "Hello Princess pressured" Jo smirked as she walked towards my bunk. "Jo Chris called me that in episode one. Why are you bringing that up now?" I asked. "Just noticed you had a slight rat problem" she said to me. "If you're talking about Scott then yeah I do" I said. "Here's a proposition I'd like to make" she said as she got quieter. "I'm all ears" I shrugged, "you help me with this challenge and I'll vote Scott" she said. "Really? Or are you trying to manipulate me?" I asked "no tricks this time" she said as she held out her hand. "You promised that to lightning and you turned him into shark bate. And the only times you've talked to me in the past was to insult me. But I'll give it a shot" I shrugged as I shook her hand.

Y/N confessional:

"Now that mike's gone I need to start getting my head in the game. So I'll form an alliance with Jo, sure she's not the most trusting but I'll take what I can get. Besides I'm pretty sure Zoey and cam want to Vote Scott as well, Mike of your watching this, I miss you and I'll win that million! Besides my parents will kill me if I come home without it"

End of confessional

We walked outside to see the shadow of a giant Blimp! And then the anchor fell on Scott's foot. And then the ramp landed on Cam. "It's the McLean mobile sir command center, where I will recline in luxury while you compete in today's challenge an aerial obstacle course!" He announced. Jo grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her. "All you have to do is whatever I ask you to do in today's challenge. And then I'll vote for Scott" she whispered. "okay" I whispered back. I don't have a good feeling about an alliance with Jo but again. I'll take what I can get. Then I saw Lightning punched Scott and I started laughing. "And here to demonstrate put your hands together for total Drama classic competitor Heather!" He announced. Wow. She was actually here! The queen of mean herself! Her presence actually gave me chills for some reason. "Wow you're the Heather!" Zoey smiled excitedly, "I have this policy of not talking to losers" she scoffed. "And I have a policy of not talking to Formally bald morons" I Mumbled under my breath causing Jo to laugh a bit. Then Chris strapped a jetpack to heathers back and she flew into the sky! She flew through hoops of fire and she fell to the ground! Then the parachute went off. "That's a bit unsafe don't you think?" I asked "no, it's totally unsafe! Did I also mention you'll be attacked by flying mutant fire breathing goats?" He asked. "That's it! I'm out!" Zoey yelled. "Okay but before you go say goodbye to this" he smiled as he pulled out the case containing the million. "Money, removing all common sense and fear of danger" Zoey said as she looked at the box dreamily. "Too bad you'll never win it" Scott smirked. I punched his face and Zoey kicked him. "Watch me!" She yelled. "If that's okay with you" she added.

Y/N confessional:
"I would be scared of Zoey but it's Scott. And besides he blackmailed and then voted for Mike. He needs to pay"
End of confessional

"Your first have to construct your very own flying machines!" Chris continued. Then Jo grabbed Cam. Now we've got a three people Alliance. I owe Jo a favour during the challenge and poor Cam has to help Jo build her machine. Fun.

Lightning confesional:
"I'm-"
Scott confesional:
"Gonna woop-"
Zoey Confessional:
"Everybody else-"
Cam confesional:
"And take home-"
Jo confesional:
"That million dollars-"
Y/N confesional:
"For myself"
End of confessionals

We arrived at the dump where we'd be building our flying machines. We had to pick a card from the trash bag. When I got mine I had a jetpack. "Seems easy enough" I shrugged. "Can I borrow yours?" I tried. "Nope" Chris grinned. "Damn it" I said as I walked to the others. "The first camper to show me their finished flying machine winds an advantage, A McLean Brand smoke machine!" Then I zoned out because he was advertising. But chef turning it on and the smoke went into our faces woke me up. "First to finish the their contraption wins that Smokey bad boy, ok campers prepare to get your dump on! Now!" He yelled as we ran. "I don't need you for now, go and build your jetpack" Jo said as she ran ahead.

"I'm thinking I'll need a backpack" I Mumbled as I looked around. Then I found one! "Okay that was easier than expected" I shrugged as I picked it up. Then I remembered this is am island of toxic waste. I opened the top and held it upside down. Nothing came out. So I turned it up to me and suddenly a Mutent cockroach jumped onto my face! "Get off of me you stupid!" I yelled as I fell backwards! Then it got ripped off of my face. I looked up to see lighting. "Thanks" I smiled as I stood up. "no problem, the lighting is happy to help, sha-yeah" he smiled. "Right...well you should probably get back to your helecoptor" I said. "Actually the lighting has an idea" he said. "What's up?" I asked. "Help me vote off Jo, he left me to be shark bait" he said. "Lightning we've never even talked before now. Why me? Also isn't Jo a girl?" I asked. "What girl? And Since you've got a thing against Scott. How about this? We vote for Jo and next time we vote for Scott" he said. I thought about it. Jo is quite a strong competitor. And with her gone it would make things easier. "Sure" I shrugged. "Team lighting for the win!" He yelled as he ran away.

Y/N confesional:
"Two alliences In one day wow! And am I manipulating Jo now? Wow. That's a sentence I never thought I'd say"
End of confessional

After I made sure there was nothing left in the bag I then went on a search for some fireworks or something. And then I found mini rockets. "Wow that was surprisingly easy" I mumbled. Once I found them I put it all together. Hopefully this should be fine. And then we found out Cam won the Smoke machine!

We all lined up ready for the race. but Jo walked towards me. "Let me win" she said."what?" I asked "stay behind me and let me win got it?" She asked "fine" I scoffed. Welp this could ruin everything. Then Chris and Chef fell out of the air! "Chris! Heather is stealing your mobile air command centre" Cam pointed out. "Whatever got it at the air force garage sale" he shrugged. "And my Millon dollers!" Jo yelled "not my million" he shrugged. "And all your Gemmi awards" Zoey added. "My...Gemmis?" He asked. "Cancel the obstacle course of Doom your new challenge is to stop that Zeppelin!" He yelled. Our new challenge was to stop heather. So I got my jetpack on and turned on the rockets. I flew into the air screaming! "This is fine! This is fine!" I yelled. Then I managed to control my jetpack. Finally. "okay tj the zeppelin" I said as I zoomed ahead! I threw the eggs at the engine's but it did absolutely nothing. Then I heard Jo yell at me. "Y/N, Cam cover me!" She yelled. We flew over and began taking hits. It was very painful. Then something horrible happened. One of the straps began to rip! "Oh God. Help!" I yelled as I it began to rip even more! Then Zoey flew over on the Mutent Goats! "Y/N! Jump!" She yelled. "Thanks!" I yelled as I jumped. My jetpack fell all the way down but I was safe. "you and Mike always save me" I laughed. Then I saw Scott. "Zoey let's get revenge for Mike" I said as I pointed at Scott. "Yes!" She cheered Excitedly. "hey bird brain! This is for messing with my boyfriend!" I yelled. "boyfriend?" Zoey asked. "oh shoot" I said as I realized what had just come out if my mouth. "We'll talk later" Zoey said as she ordered the goats to breathe fire! Causing Scott's wings and himself to be burnt to a crisp! "Anyway. Boyfriend?" She asked.

"Listen Zoey. I've liked Mike for a while and I tried to let go of my feelings since you told me liked him and back after the Ezekiel mine incident we got together. And I didn't want to tell you because you still liked him" I said nervously. "Y/N. Didn't I tell you after he rejected me that if he liked you I'd be fine with it?" She asked with a smile. "wait your okay with it? We're still friends?" I asked "of course" she smiled. "now that that's sorted out, me and lighting are having a truce. Vote Jo today and Sott next time" I said to her. "I'll take that" she smiled. Then we saw Cam falling! "Zoey! Catch him!" I yelled as we flew over! One of the goats caught Cam and we all flew away to the safety of the ground.

Cam had invincibility since he crashed the zeppelin. Zoey was safe, I was safe and Scott was safe. And luckily. As agreed Jo got sent home. And Scott was next on my list.