2

Y/N POV:
As usual I am awakened early. But this time by Courtney's screaming. "What's going on?" I asked "Courtney? What's wrong?!?" Zoey asked "what's wrong is that we are sharing a cabin with a super fan with a bad case of crazy!" She yelled. "Hey Courtney! Updated the sleeping section of your picture gallery on my fan sight" she smiled "I suddenly don't feel safe" I mumbled to Zoey. "Y/N! All my followers are loving you and Mike! Infact during your season everyone thought there was going to be a fight between you and Zoey" she smiled. "What?" I asked "I second that, what?" Zoey asked. "Because you both liked Mike" she grinned. Me and Zoey shared a look. "Oh internet! Never leave me!" Seirra announced as she held the phone close to her. "Room service suckers!" Chef yelled as he threw the slop he called breakfast in the room! "Here's breakfast!" He grinned as he left. "Thank you chef" Seirra smiled "this is disgusting" I said as I wiped the stuff off my face. "I agree with Y/N, we've got to win the next challenge and get into that spa hotel" Courtney said to us. Then we saw Seirra eating the stuff off the floor. "and a restraining order" I added as I walked away out of the cabin. Then coincidentally Mike walked out as well! "Hey Y/N" he smiled "Hi Mike" I smiled at him. "so are we putting things on hold for the show again?" He asked "I don't mind being in a relationship during the show, but don't be mad if I have to hit you or something" I said "I promise" he smiled as he held my hand. I kissed him on the cheek and we walked to our next challenge.

"Bonjour maze campers our interns have buried 3D puzzle pieces all over the beach seven pieces per team find all your pieces and assemble them on your platform to recreate one of the landmarks we visited on our world tour first the finish wins" he smiled the Villains got Shovels for this challenge "hey where are our sho-" before Sam could finish he fell off the side and into a pit that wasn't there before. That pit was full of crabs! It was the same for the other team as well. "What are we supposed to dig with" Mike asked "shovels are for winners only I guess you have to use your hands your challenge starts now!" He yelled as he sounded the airhorn. "We should divide are area intersections and each dig in one" Zoey said to us. "No! Let's separate the beach into quadrant and each pick a quadrant" Courtney said "that's exactly what Zoey said" Cameron said to her. "Then good. We'll use the plan Zoey and I came up with" Courtney replied. "Go team!" Zoey smiled as we all repeated.

We began to dig and then Cam unfortunately hit a laundry bomb. That's when we saw a fedora! So Cam placed the hat onto Mike's head and Manitoba began to front. He dug down and found a piece! I smiled and continued to dig. Then Manitoba sat next to me. "Looks like the real treasure is right here beside me, wink wink" he smirked at me.

Y/N confesional:

"Why was that Wink Wink so adorable!?!"

End of confessional

I smiled back and went back to digging. After a while I heard Chris yell "WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG!?!" I had enough. "You didn't give us shovels!" I yelled back with everyone else. Then I began to dig again and I actually found something! I began to lift it up but then "it's alright sweetheart don't strain yourself, allow me" Manitoba smiled as I let go of the piece. "Are you sure?" I asked "absolutely" he smiled as he picked up the statue piece. "If you insist" I smiled this went on for a while, and I mean Manitoba flirting with me and Manitoba helping me out. But we went separate ways as I went to talk to Zoey. Suddenly from behind me I heard a big bang. I looked to see Mike on the floor! Scott with a shovel in hand. Scott was running away from the bee's though. I along with Zoey ran towards him, "Mike!?! Mike please be okay! Mike!?!" I yelled "Mike!" Zoey yelled in panic. "Mike, Manitoba!?!" I yelled again. Then he woke up. Then he tried to stand up, "Mike stop! If your not up for digging then I can-" "no, no I'm fine" he said as he stood up. I helped up Zoey and I began to catch up with Mike. "Hey Manitoba?" I asked "still me" Mike said "what?" I asked "I can't find Manitoba" he replied. "weird, I hope everythings okay" I said as we went back to digging. We had 6 out of 7 peices. Cam and Seirra began to work on it and we found out it was the statue of liberty! And Zoey found the final peice! We won! And Sam volunteered for Exile.

We watched the Vultures elimination ceremony.

"One by one. They will all fall."

I turned to Mike "did you say anything?" I asked "what? Not that I know of" he shrugged. "Okay?" I said as we continued to watch. And tonight lightning went home.