13

Y/N POV:
It's been a few days. And Zoey landed yesterday. I'm still uneasy about her since she voted me off and all. But I understand, besides it's the whole reason why I put pause on me and mike's relationship. But still that was cold. She's tried to apologize many times and I've told her I'm fine but I'm still trying to get past it.

We were all sat in the Colosseum in the Mutent Maggot section. And then we saw Cameron and Lightning coming out. "Hey Cam!" I yelled as he waved at us. As much as I'd like to I have no faith in Cam. Have you seen lightning!?! But Cam did the unexpected and had built a while iron man suite! Blasts and everything! We all watched the fight go down, it seemed like Lighting was winning but then Cam shot a blast at lighting. Who then deflected it and it hit Chris's remot! Causing every Mutent creature on the island to show up.

Zoey confesional:

"Larry!"

Mike confesional:

"M-Mutent Gophers!"

Y/N confesional:

"Zeek!"

End of confessionals

And then all hell broke loose! I grabbed mike's hand and we ran for it! Dodging lasers from the Mutent squirrels, "this wasn't in our contracts!" I yelled at Chris as we ran. Then we were cornered by what Chris called Larry. Then Cam saved us! We all yelled our thanks to Cam. We watched as Lightning beat up Cams suite of armour. And only for Cam to turn Lightning into a magnet! And this turned his hair white! Welp saved in hair dye. "Pin him!" I yelled. Then cam fell on lightning. "1! 2!3!" He did it! "Cam you did it!" I yelled. Once Cam collected his money we drove off! As we drove away Chris's doc blew up! This was the best day ever! "Hey Mike, since I didn't win the million my parents aren't going to let me go home and F/N's parents will probably say no... Could I possibly stay with you?" I asked "of course" he smiled as he put his arm around me. "Thanks Mike" I smiled as I kissed his cheek. Causing him to get incredibly flustered and he fell in the water! "Mike!" I yelled as I jumped in to save him.

Time skip to the next year

I woke up and went downstairs. Mike was already awake and watching TV. His parents were out for the weekend and it was just us. Then we both got notifications on our phones. As soon as I opened the Email my eyes widened.

Dear Y/N L/N

We are happy to announce a new season of Total Drama. An all stars season. And you've been invited to be part of that season. Pack your bags and we'll see you there

-chris McLean

I was shocked. "Mike" I called. "Mhm" he answered with the same level of shock as me. "I got an email from total drama-" "did it invite you to an all stars season?" He asked. "Yeah- wait how did you know?" I asked he then showed me his email. We're going back...