Zorran and the Prickly Plant

Every year, the railway hosts a best dressed station competition! Everything from banners, bunting and even plants are bought into each and every station! This year, Edward's Station wanted to stand out.
"We're going to try and have a more wild west theme." The station master explained. "Hopefully we can make this station contrast the rest."
Most of the engines were fine with this change. However, some engines weren't as keen.
"I don't mind." BoCo smiled. "Means there will be more sand for our sand boxes."
"Pooh!" Zorran huffed! "It'll look downright rubbish! We don't need a bunch of those prickly plants everywhere!"
"You're the prick." Issac grumbled.

The next morning, Zorran clanked into the harbour, to see workmen hustling and bustling around!
"What's goin on here?" Zorran asked.
"The plants for the wee competition are here!" Donald replied, backing onto the goods train.
"Isn'e that excitin?"
Zorran eyed the trucks with great suspicion. Most of the train was full of the most colourful flowers known to man, however, one truck only had the same dull green and silver plants.
"What's with those?" Zorran quizzed.
"Cactus'" Donald replied. "Fer the wild west theme at Edward's station. Why? Ye leike em?"
"No I don't!" Zorran let off steam angrily! "Rotten old prickly things!"
"Aye, they aren't thee moost attractive thangs ever." Donald was pensive. "Nae too sure they'll win with these."
"And no one tried to tell Mina?" Zorran's driver raised an eyebrow.
"I did." Donald's driver replied. "But she didn't listen."
"She's pretty hell bent on this idea." The stoker replied. Zorran huffed crossly to himself!
"Stupid nonsense!" He snorted, before puffing away! Donald and his crew watched the irish engine roll away.
"He'll be in trouble soon." Donald's driver smiled.

That day, the cacti was planted! The station master was a little worried.
"I hope no one gets too close." She said softly. "Goodness knows what'd happen."
Sadly, she soon did. It was a few hours later, when a family stepped onto the platform. They were waiting for Edward's afternoon passenger train. The mother and father had a hard time keeping their children in check!
"Careful!" The mother called. "Those plants are prickly!"
But the little boy didn't listen.
"WHAT'S THIS MOMMY!?" He shouted! Shooting his hand towards the cactus! At that moment, Zorran came clattering through. He was still grumpy.
"Rotton old prickly things!" He sniffed! "If they aren't careful they could really hurt-!"
He was interrupted by the loud and high pitched wail from the little boy!
"GET IT OFF MOMMY! GET IT OFF!" He bawled! His mother, in a blind panic, grabbed the pot, and threw it away from her son! Right at Zorran! Unlike regular plants, there didn't bounce off him, instead, they got stuck to his face!
"YEOUCH!" Zorran yelped! "GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!"
Zorran sailed through the station! The station master watched sheepishly.
"Oh dear." She said to herself.

Zorran carried on until he reached the next station, when he was flagged down. When his crew looked him over, they laughed and laughed!
"Oh shut up!" Zorran barked! "That's not funny!"
"It is from where I'm standing!" Flounced his driver. She took the picture, while the guard and stoker removed the plant, taking away any little needles. By the time they were finished, Zorran could see the funny side.
"Of course it'd happen to me." He snickered. "Right coincidence."
Zorran set off, feeling much better.

As much as I'd like to say Mina's wild west theme had won, but that simply isn't the case. Turns out Kelly's idea to do a My Hero Academia UA High theme would pull so many crews together. We're all sheepile.