Page Two : He's Gone...

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

My mind was in a Whirlpool of anxiety...I had figured that what I was doing was going to be completely foolproof...I had Izuku yes and I fell for him the moment I laid eyes on him...I started our courtship shortly after but underneath all of the things I promised him I still felt like It wasn't enough...and that's when Chelsea came along...I never planned on mating with or marking her as my own...she was a convenience for me during all those long missions.

I sat with my clenched hands buried deep in my hair as I thought of what to do...Izuku was never meant to find out about Chelsea and I...I was public with Izuku but Chelsea was just something to keep hidden for me...but now I feel like I may have screwed up with everything "What do we do about...this?" I groaned before turning around to see the women that was my mistress but is now my...mate.

I shook my head and turned back towards the door...I kept replaying how broken Izuku looked as he stood there with tears streaming down his beautiful face...his hair was combed and press to perfection with small curls halo-ing his petite face...I swear I felt like my world shift and crumble when our eyes met...I couldn't move no matter how loud I screamed in my head for me to catch him and hold him close.

I wanted to rewind time and go back to two days ago...I couldn't for the life of me get my muddled thoughts in check "I see your still in shock...so I'll just shower and then head out..." I grunted without looking back at the naked beta behind me...I had no desire to know what It was that she planned on doing "The least you could do is pretend to be interested...I mean It's not like things between you and...him...are going to be fixed...just...let It blow over and then we can-" I spun around so fast that I damn near snapped my neck.

I snarled while pushing my canines out...there was no way in hell that I could ever go public with Chelsea...the damage would be catastrophic on her part and my own...my hero ranking would drop to zero for even touching her "Cut It out Chelsea...you know full well why we can't let anyone get wind of...whatever this is...I could lose It all...and so can you..." I reminded her while pulling the sheet from her flushed body and onto my own.

It's true that I care for her to a certain degree...I've known her longer and I'm acquaintant with her father the former hero commissioner and as well the current hero commissioner...her husband...I know It's not hero like to be fucking her...It goes against everything I vowed to be but somewhere along the way I got misguided...I lost all sense of what's right.

Now I'm regretting the decisions I've made that led to this...I can't take It back but I damn sure can get him back "...You need to keep that covered...take a trip or whatever...keep Philip from seeing It...I need to go after Izuku...need to find a way to talk to him..." I said while standing up and wrapping the sheet around my exposed torso.

~~

An hour after I showered and dressed...I left Chelsea in the room we shared the night before...I placed my hand over my scent glands and felt disgusted with myself while making my way through the parking lot...the sky above me was a beautiful hue of blue...I yawned tiredly feeling like I barely got any sleep "...Fuck...I need to call shitty hair..." I whispered as I started the engine to my truck.

My mind was filled with thoughts of Izuku...his huge emerald eyes and how soft and delicate he is but he's also determined and hard working...even though he has a quirk not suited for hero work he still does what's right and tries to help others when they're in need...It hit me like an emotional blow that I had fucked up whatever chance I had with him...and that I was currently employed at his fathers agency.

I sprewed curse words the whole way home while dreading the moment that I'll have to step into my place of employment...I know Toshinori will probably fire me on the spot for hurting his only son...he loves Izuku more then anyone and makes It clear to everyone what would happen if they crossed him...now Inko may be understanding...she knows that I love Izuku and have since I met him...with the pressure of being a hero can cloud ones vision...she would be willing to listen and to be more forgiving.

~~

The sky above me was now brighter then It was before I left the hotel...I glanced at my watched and cringed when I realized that I had two hours before I had to go to work...well maybe not...I'm sure Izuku has already contacted his folks...so I'm sure that my morning will consist of me trying to find another agency to work at.

~~

When I made It home I couldn't help but whine with distaste at myself...how could I let my dick do all of my thinking for me...how could I allow myself to hurt my omega and with a married beta whom I had no desire to be with...she's beautiful yes I will admit that much...but she isn't who I want...she could never be Izuku.

As soon I stepped through the front door I almost let myself hope...his scent was so strong as if he was just here moments ago "Maybe...maybe he's still here..." I felt my heart leap within my chest as I took long strides towards our shared bedroom...I opened the door and felt my legs give out from under me...my eyes scanned the half empty room I could feel wetness on my cheeks while my trembling body fell.

The bed was made...the closet doors were opened and I could see the empty hangers sprayed out all over the floor...the ones that once held his clothes...the boxes that held his shoes were gone...the jewelry box that I brought him for his birthday was also gone...everything of his was gone...all traces of him were removed from our home...as if he were never here.

I willed myself to stand which wasn't easy for me but as soon as I did I moved towards the guest room down the hall "P-please...please be here..." I begged as I stood outside the door shaking with fear "...I can't loose you..." I whispered as I slowly and carefully opened the door...I wanted to scream out as soon as I scanned the room and found nothing of his...It was as bland as It has always been...he had wanted us to decorated It...but me and my stupid attitude said no.

~~

I sat at the kitchen island with a glass of alcohol in my hand while staring at a picture of Izuku...he stood beside me at the hero ranking ceremony three months back...his beautiful hair was in a delicate updo...his natural beauty stood out from the crowd...he didn't need make up or heavy jewelry to look good...his looks alone was enough...and yet I never told him just how gorgeous he is to me...not once did I say that I loved him when he would scream It out whenever we made love...not once did I say It back.

I glanced at my phone that lit up in front of me...I gulped when I saw the name that popped up on the screen "...Time to face the music...you poor excuse for an Alpha..." I said as I tapped the screen to answer "...Katsuki...are you there?...I'm gonna need you to come into the office immediately...we need to discuss a few things..." I hummed quietly before clearing my throat "Yes sir...I'm on my way..." I answered before ending the call...I grabbed my things while exiting my home...thinking of what I'm going to do next.

~~

𝓛.𝓢