Page Four : Accepting What Is...

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

The first month was unbelievably hard for me...everywhere I looked...I saw my tiny emerald eye beauty...I saw his beautiful soft plush green curls...I saw his smile that could light up a room brighter then the fucking sun could...I fucking saw him everywhere...I couldn't think clearly...I couldn't do my job properly...and when news got out about how things ended between us...I absolutely couldn't pull myself up from that.

I avoided everyone...friends...family...I drove myself into work...I managed to pull myself out of my stupor a bit after the first month ended...I began to save every dime I could manage to make just so I could start my own agency...don't get me wrong I am grateful to my boss for allowing me to stay on his team...but I felt like It was wrong to stay with All Might's Heroic Agency...so once I came up with a solid plan...I began to do what I needed.

~~

Once I had my building up and running...I realized that I had no idea what I was doing...I've never been in the situation where I had to be someone elses boss...I've only ever been a high ranking hero's side kick...It's true that I myself have been moving up the ranks...but I still didn't have what It took to be a mentor or a pro hero...Loosing Izuku made me realize that I still had a lot to learn.

~~

After some time had passed...I managed to get myself together...I trained more...worked on long missions and helping other heroes with catching criminals within the city...I haven't heard or seen Chelsea which was a good thing...the last thing I needed was popping up and making a mess of things again "...Time to head back to Japan Bro..." I glanced at my partners before removing my mask...out of all of my highschool classmate...Kirishima and Kaminari were the only two who kept in touch with me.

Of course the others saw me at work or ran into me while doing their hero work within the city...but none of them really found It interesting to get to know me...now Izuku was a different story...everyone loved him...he was that ray of sunshine in everyone's life...he made friends with everyone "...Can't wait to get back...we've been gone for what...almost a month now?" I nodded absentmindedly.

~~

The city looked as busy as It always does...I guess being away for awhile makes you see things differently "...Have you heard any news on him while we were overseas?...I mean of course we could always track him down for you...It'd be all to easy" Kirishima eyed me while placing his cap on top of his head...Kaminari zipped his coat before slinging his bag over his shoulder.

I knew what they were waiting for me to say and believe me I would love nothing more then to chase my omega down and bring him home...but I also knew that that wouldn't be fair to him...It was me who fucked up...I am the one responsible for what happened...I sighed while shaking my head...I was worn out from the stress and from our now completed mission "No...leave him be...he deserves to be happy...I don't want to fuck that up for him...she makes him happy..." I felt a familiar ache in my chest while turning away from my friends.

I didn't miss the worried glances they gave me while standing outside of my agency...It effected them to a certain degree to see me this way...but It's my fault...I don't deserve forgiveness and I don't deserve to be happy...what I do deserve is for me to keep pushing myself pass my limits and to continue being the hero that I am.

~~

A day or so later I got a call from both of my only employees saying that they were asked to help out at another agency...I don't mind them being available to help out elsewhere as long as I am told about It in advance...as I read the text from Kirishima I felt something deep within my gut...a feeling calling out to me...something I've never felt before so It was hard to explain.

I looked at my calendar and sighed heavily...thankful that It was the weekend...I decided that there was no point in opening up the agency today if It was just going to be me...but then I remembered that there was some paper work for me to do "...I'll start the day by working out a bit before heading over..." I concluded while pulling my T-shirt over my head.

~~

I opened the double doors to the gym on the ground floor of my agency and flicked the lights on...I dropped my bag on the nearest bence while running my fingers through my wild hair "...Let's get a few hours in before having to sit behind that stiff ass desk..." I sighed again while walking over to the first set of equipments...I did what I usually do while getting lost in my thoughts...allowing my mind to zero in on a certain omega.

For awhile I would get so frustrated because every little thing I spotted reminded me of him...when I came in contact with his parents It hurt...almost physically to even be near them...that was part of the reason while I broke away from All Might's Heroic Agency because It became to much to bare...the lack of sleep and little to no food in my system...I was drowning in my own guilt.

The moment I gave Toshinori my resignation letter I began to feel somewhat Lighter...the guilt from what I'd done is still here...just not as severe...when the media got wind of what happened between Izuku and I...I can honestly say that I felt trapped...cameras everywhere...outside my home...outside of All Might's Heroic Agency...It was like I couldn't escape what happened.

~~

An hour and a half later I found myself sitting at my desk with a hot cup of water in my hand while I went over a few files that were sent to me by another agency...I barely paid the upcoming case any mind...It was a few pages about some new lower ranked villain that was going around terrorizing citizens every chance they'd get...no one was able to get close to them...and the only footage of said villain is of them running from the police down a dark cramped alley way.

I sat the file down before running my hands down my face...I was way to tired to be trying to help out with a case so complicated and on top of that I was feeling that weird sensation in the pit of my stomach once again...I didn't know if maybe I was coming down with a cold or something or if It was just to much stress building up...I shook my head and sat up before picking up the file once more...deciding to just try to hold on a bit longer.

~~

𝓛.𝓢