Page Twenty-Seven : Settling Our Difference...

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

I cursed myself for allowing Kacchan to take Her̀o up on the stage with him...he definitely won't let this one thing go "Oh my...little Her̀o sure loves the spotlight doesn't he?" Mom asked me as we stood to applaud the heros upon the stage...I just nodded my head once before willing myself not to cringe.

I startled when I felt a tap on my shoulder instantly alerting both of my parents...when I turned around I couldn't help but get the urge to just move a few seats up...behind me was the two people I did not want to see "Izuku can we talk for a second after the ceremony?" I didn't answer until Kacchan sat down beside me.

He turned around with a deep scowl on his face...as if to tell his friends that now was not a good time to approach me about whatever they wanted to talk to me about "I just wanted to...to talk to Izuku about what we discussed...I want to apologize" Kaminari whispered to Kacchan before turning to look at me...I lifted a brow while eyeing the two Alphas and omega curiously.

~~

After the ceremony was over and done everyone made their way out of the auditorium and making their way into the dining hall "I'll listen to you" I spoke to Kaminari once we were all seated...he looked nervous and anxious...I sat with Halo on my lap and Her̀o was trying his hardest to get out of Kacchans hand so he could get to me...I felt the familiar ache in my small chest and immediately knew what was up.

Halo whined and whimpered before turning his head towards my chest as well...I felt like they were getting ready to attack me "Do you usually feed them at the same time? Or separately" the yellow/blonde haired omega asked me...I sighed and smiled lovingly at my babies before answering "I have to feed them together...if I don't then the one who isn't eating will cause a fuss for Kacchan" I smiled at my mate who was trying his best to entertain our whining pup.

Her̀o snapped and cried loudly causing those around us to look with concern...I began to feel overwhelmed and embarrassed for myself and everyone else at our table...until I heard another little one scream out "I guess we aren't the only ones..." I turned around and gasped at the couple a few table back from ours...the father looked to be sweating continuously while the mom did her best to calm their upset daughter.

I turned to Kacchan and sighed while looking at Her̀o "Babies are taking over I see...It's OK to feed them Izu..." I smiled at Dad before pulling Her̀o onto my lap...kacchan grabbed one of the many blankets out of their diaper bag and placed It over their heads and my chest...I immediately guided them so that they could eat....I looked to my left and spotted Kaminari watching with a look of longing in his eyes.

I know that filling all to well...It's one that only us omegas get It seems "Does It hurt?...you know when they latch on?" I hummed before turning to look back at him "It did at first...they would always seem to be hungry at the same exact time...I tried to have It set were I would feed one before feeding the other but...their hot headed and persistent like...well" I whispered the last of my words while turning to look at my Alpha.

~~

The banquet hall was finally beginning to feel less crowded...I smiled at my parents as they cooed at the boys that were sat on Kacchan's lap...I felt a Tap on my shoulder causing me to take my attention away from my family "Sorry for interrupting you I just...I wanted to know if we could talk for a second" Kaminari whispered before pointing his elbow towards the entrance where Kirishima stood.

I nodded my head once before telling Kacchan and my folks that I would be right back...Dad gave me a encouraging smile before giving Halo his attention once more...leaving me to have a stare down with my Alpha...I licked my lips and smiled at him before following the other omega...when we made It to the entrance I stood across from Kaminari with my hands on my hips.

He seemed to be contemplating on what he wanted to say...the red headed Alpha smiled and whispered something to the other omega while placing his hand on the others lower back...I waited patiently until Kaminari decided he was ready to speak "Um...first let me just say that I am absolutely and incredibly sorry for being a crappy person towards you...I shouldn't have let myself be so...so unreasonable and disrespectful" he sighed while rubbing his hands up and down his bare arms.

I looked to the red head before turning my eyes back to the one stood across from me "I accept your apology and I forgive you but I have to know...what made you feel the need to dislike me so much? I never really gave you or anyone a reason not to like me" he seemed to go over my questions in his head...trying to come up with a reasonable answer...I noticed how he nibbled on his bottom lip before sighing softly.

He closed his eyes and then reopened them once again "Because...I wanted the attention Ei was giving to you...I wanted It to be directed towards me...I was so caught up in my jealous mind that I didn't stop to think that you weren't asking for him to dote on you so closely...It was something he shouldn't have done knowing you were someone else's mate...I should have directed my anger and energy towards him...I was being completely selfish..." he explained while positioning himself directly infront of me.

I smiled softly at him before holding my hand out between him and I...his eyes widened and his scent went from a wild citrus aroma to warm tangerine before he placed his delicate hand in my own "Start over? I know It's a bit late for that but...I want to start fresh...omega to omega" I could see his bright eyes mist over before he nodded his head causing his wavy yellow blonde hair to sway a bit.

Once he let my hand go he smiled and blushed before introducing himself...properly "Kaminari Denki...nice to meet you again" I giggled softly before nodding once "Yagi Izuku...It's nice to meet you again as well" I watched as he turned towards Kirishima with a huge smile on his face...he looked at Kacchan before sighing softly "That's another thing that has me hurt...I want what you and Bakugou have...a solid bond...pups" he stared at Her̀o and Halo before turning his eyes back to me.

I felt for him...It doesn't matter if they're male or female...we omegas crave and yearn for the same thing...a family of our own...I looked behind him before stepping a bit closer "Have you told Kirishima how you feel about him?" I ask before looking him in the eyes once again...he shook his head while sighing softly and casting his eyes downward...I could see the pain within his bright golden eyes.

I bit my lip before leaning in towards his ear "If I give you a push...will you make the first move?...I'm gonna give you my number...text me later so we can set something up" I finished causing him to gasped before allowing our eyes to meet...I smiled mischievously before waving Kirishima towards Denki and I...of course him and Kacchan came at the same time with my parents in tow.

I sighed before intertwining mines and Kacchans fingers together "Hey I was thinking...why don't we have everyone over tomorrow evening for a celebratory dinner...you know to congratulate Kacchan for rising to the top..." I offered before turning to my Alpha who seemed to be blushing from having everyone's attention now directed at him "If that's ok with you Kacchan..." he smiled before sighing softly and agreeing with me.

~~

𝓛.𝓢