Page Twenty-Three : Like Old Times

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

The weekend came way to fast for my liking...I have been up and about since eight am and I was pretty sure that I was going to fall over any minute due to having way to much caffeine then I am used to in my system...I left the boys sleep in with Kacchan while I cleaned the house and made store runs to pick up stuff for later...I figured that I minds well get what our guest would like...well from what I tried to remember anyway.

~~

Somewhere around one pm Kacchan decided to wake up...he came shuffling into the kitchen with Her̀o and Halo strapped to his ankles...I giggled loudly while prepping the food to be cooked...I could see Kacchan sighing tired while trying his best to shake our pups off...but I always have to say to him "Once they've latched on...there's no way to shake them off" which always earns me a soft groan from my Alpha before he croons at how adorable our babes are.

I smiled at my small family while sipping my third cup of tea...or maybe It was my fifth...I've lost count at this point "I take It the boys woke you?...I tried to let you sleep in knowing we'll be having company this evening but..." I explained before squating and grabbing Her̀o from his left ankle...he whined of course until he saw me...his little attitude straightened right up quick.

Halo on the other hand let leg go on his own before crawling his way towards me...I smiled at my babies before lifting them both into my arms "I'll get things together here while you call everyone...I want to surprise my friends...yours however I'm sure would be shocked to see me...well most of them anyway..." I whispered the last of that while sitting at the table and placing the boys in their high chairs.

~~

Lunch was had and the boys were bathed and dressed and their matching sweater outfits...I cooed at how adorable they were with wearing their matching clothes...I felt Kacchans strong arms wrap around my waist before his nose pressed against my sensitive glands "Everything's taken care of...everyone will be here soon...I'll let them in while you and the boys get settled in the family room..." I hummed before turning around and placing a kiss on my Alphas lips.

I turned back around the make sure that our pups were ready...I couldn't help but squeal...they were climbing down from mine and Kacchans bed...once their little feet hit the floor I sucked in a breath and held It...Her̀o moved his toes around for a second before letting go of the bed...he took a small experimental step forward before falling onto his knees...Halo stayed holding onto the bed while moving slowly towards his brother.

I turned towards Kacchan and saw that he had his phone out recording the whole thing...I smiled wide before turning back and time to see Halo take a uncertain step towards Her̀o "Oh my All Might Kacchan look...he's trying to help him up" I whisper/yelled with excitement...I could feel and hear Kacchan croon loudly behind me.

This was a very wonderful moment for us as we'll as our pups...I could tell that Kacchan was very proud...he passed me and walked over to the struggling infants whom seem to capture our hearts dearly...he scooped them up before placing kisses all over their chubby cheeks "How about we practice more walking out in the open space...you two'll have more room to move around" I hummed before pulling Halo into my arms.

His cute little rosy cheeks puffed out before his arms went towards Kacchan...I looked towards Her̀o and smiled before handing him back to his Father "Seems like he doesn't want to be separated from his brother..." I giggled softly as I followed my family out of the bedroom and towards the living room.