Page Twenty-Nine : Epilogue

Things between Katsuki and Izuku have blossomed over the years...they've mated shortly after having their twin sons Her̀o and Halo...a year and a half later found the young couple at the alter together pouring their hearts out and saying their vows to one another.

~~

Sixteen years later found the young couple waiting to welcome their third and final child...the twins had grown up wonderfully...one being a hero in training hoping to follow in their fathers footsteps while the other decided to go into the support course...Izuku went back to work doing what he loves...working for his father's heroic agency in the analysis department but then he decided to work along side his husband at his agency instead.

Izuku's and Kaminari's friendship treaded drastically after the night of the ranking ceremony...Denki had decided to wait until the following day to text Izuku...he had offered to treat Izuku to a day out where he would be able to enjoy total relaxation before enjoying a generous meal of his favorite foods and drink...said mated omega accepted the offer and made love to his Alpha several times before kissing him good bye the very afternoon.

Katsuki wasn't happy about being left alone all day...he had made plans for him and Izuku to be bound to their bed until the other couldn't walk properly...he had wanted to make up for all of the times he's missed in making his mate feel good...but instead he ended up being left with Kirishima, a horrible movie and warm beer...that's how their friendship grew and maintain with little to no flaws.

~~

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

The waves swayed softly causing Kacchan and Her̀o's surf boards to shift every so often...I closed my lidded eyes and sighed before reopening them and catching Halo's soft gaze...he held Katzumi close to his chest...my sweet baby girl was enjoying the afternoon sun against her flushed skin as she snoozed away in dreamland "You know you could have been out there with your brother and your father...you don't have to miss out because of me Halo" I reminded my omegan pup quietly.

I received a hum and a head shake in return...Halo changed his position while handing over my sleeping pup "I don't really want to move around so much...my h-heat is close so I barely have energy anyway..." he explained before turning over onto his stomach...I chuckled softly and turned my gaze to my now awakened pup...Katzumi watched me closely.

Her bright round wide crimson eyes stared into my own for a split second before she pressed her face between my small chest...I knew what she was asking for but I had to deny her "No milk Kat...how about we get you something to eat from inside" I whispered softly while standing from my beach chair...of course Katzumi didn't like my suggestion one bit.

Her small bottom lip poked out and her beautiful eyes began to cloud with tears...I sighed while placing her down on her feet and my hands on my hips...I watched as her tiny hands reached out for me...asking to be picked up "No Kat...your to big to be carried around...I'll take your hand and we'll walk inside together" I spoke calmly before turning and heading inside of our beach home.

~~

Once inside I turned the Air conditioning down a bit before stepping into the kitchen "We have...Chicken nuggets and French fries..." I turned around when I heard a quiet sob...Katzumi stomped her tiny foot on the carpeted floor...her hands bawled into fist and her chin wobbled "Baby you can't have milk...Mama wants you to be a big girl and eat some food instead" I explained to my angry toddler.