Page five : Trackers...

𝓚𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪...

I felt bad for lying to Katsuki about working alongside another agency...I knew It was necessary because of the situation but that didn't mean It was right...I felt shitty in all senses for being dishonest "He has no fucking idea does he?" I glanced at the annoyed omega beside me who was currently glaring at the greenette who was being help down a short flight of stairs.

Denki has been sighing and huffing since we arrived a little over an hour ago...he understood my reasoning for coming all the way out here but he was unhappy...he has always felt an overwhelming uneasiness when It came to Izuku...he knew how Katsuki felt about him...but he also somehow knew my feeling for the tiny emerald eye omega as well.

It wasn't easy being that guy who wanted what his bestfriend had...granted I had met Izuku first...we went to middle school together...we were close friends...he helped me get into my dream school...he had chosen to go to a different school which wedged us apart...when I met him again It was due to him being announced as Katsuki's omega.

It stung like a bitch because I had held out and waited to see him again...I had dreamt of one day taking him as my mate...marrying him and building a family...those dreams became void when I saw them together...Katsuki with his arm around Izuku's waist while smiling down at him lovingly.

I didn't miss the glances he and Chelsea would exchange between the two...they thought that they were discreet "...Can't we just let Bakubro know that his...whatever he is to him...can't we just give him the location and be done with this?" I sighed while trying to ignore Denki...he doesn't understand the situation the way I do...he doesn't see just how bad things actually are.

~~

When we made It back to the city I could see how relaxed Denki had become...he didn't mention anything else about Izuku nor did he whine about us driving several hours to go check up on our friends should-have-been mate "I need to park...why don't you head inside" I said as he unlatched his seatbelt...he hummed before exiting my truck...I sighed while pulling into a parking space.

~~

As soon as I made It inside of Katsuki's agency I couldn't believe how unnerving the silence was...I figured that he would have hired more up-and-coming heros to work along side us while we were gone...but It seemed like he's having a harder time then I thought...most of the heros that we graduated from UA with chose to ignore him because of what happened.

They were close to Izuku and loved him like family...his father was one of our favorite and beloved teachers so of course most were going to idolize him...when he left It broke alot of hearts and tore a shit load of friendships apart because of the small group of people who felt like what Katsuki did wasn't wrong...they felt like he should have been able to have his cake and eat It to.

Then theres the other large part of the group that despised my bestfriend...they felt like he didn't deserve Izuku as a mate and was glad that the small greenette omega had finally pulled away from him...yes It meant that they could no longer see Izuku...but as long as he was happy elsewhere...then It was a win.

~~

I spent a good thirty minutes searching the place to see if he was even here...he was no where in sight...he hadn't been here at all from what I could see...just by scanning the floors I could tell that he had organized everything before shutting the place down "His office hasn't been used in a bit...maybe we can catch him at home..." Denki mentioned while meeting me at the front entrance.

So that's what we did...we walked to his condo a few blocks away from the agency...I couldn't help but feel bad for him...yes he made mistakes...yes he went and pushed away his omega unintentionally...but everyone makes mistakes I mean we are human after all...I just hope that he's home and isn't drowning himself in despair.

~~

We made It to his front door in record time before knocking...It was airy silent on the other side...I glanced over at my friend with worry...he scuffed before turning the knob "It's unlocked...maybe he forgot to..." his words died when we spotted him face down on the floor of the entrance threshold...I began to panic while Denki moved to see if he was breathing...I couldn't move...my body was stuck in place.

When I saw him release a breath I slowly began to relax "Help me get him up Ei...he's all solid and muscle...we'll put him on the couch..." I hummed while grabbing him under his arms and lifting him with ease...he groaned before letting his head fall forward...I shook my head before placing him on the long couch that sat in the living room area.

I looked at my friend and felt my heart break because he didn't look like the same confident men that I had grown close too...he no longer looked like Katsuki Bakugou "...Stop watching me Shitty hair...It's creepy as hell..." I gasped while sitting on the coffee table across from him "...Hey bakubro...how are you feeling?" He sat up slowly while holding the side of his head.

I could see that he was struggling...his face scrunched up before he opened his eyes "...I'll go get him some meds for his headache..." Denki whispered before rushing off towards the bathroom...I nodded and turned back to my bestfriend...I could feel It deep within my chest that he was hurting...drinking himself unconscious...not building the business properly...he was trying to let himself go.

I reached over and placed my hand on his shoulder before giving It a firm shake "...Talk Bro...what the hell is going on with you...talk to me man..." he shook his head once before pushing my hand away...I could see just how puffy and red his eyes were when he opened them...a horrible mixture of him crying and being overly hungover...he was spiralling.

He blinked a few times before smiling softly at the picture frames that sat on the coffee table beside me...the pictures that reminded him of what he had and lost "...We came here looking for you...to tell you that we...we found him..." his eyes met mines...I expected for him to demand that I give him the location of Izuku's whereabouts...but instead he just shook his head.

He slowly stood up before walking towards the balcony...his movements were slow but steady "...Leave him be Ei...he doesn't need me or anyone of us messing up what he has now...he's happy with...with her...I'm happy for him..." I groaned before gasping loudly...I was shocked at what he just said "...W-wait...you knew...about him...you knew that he had found another Alpha?" I asked while walking over to him.

He nodded his head before unleashing a loud sigh "...Of course I knew...I knew that you and dunce face over there ditched me to go track him down eventhough I didn't ask you too..." he said while turning towards me...I gulped before placing my hands inside of my pants pockets "...I don't need nor do I want him being reminded of me...I may not be ready to let him go but I am choosing to respect his wishes...so do me a favor Ei...don't go bothering him...he's expecting with his Alpha...he doesn't need the stress from...me" he swallowed hard before turning back to the balcony.

We stood there in silence just watching the wind blow the leaves about on the ground below "...I miss him so much...but I screwed up...this is my penance...my way of paying for my mistakes...he doesn't need to be involved with someone like me...he's pure and beautiful and he deserves happiness...I can only provide that by staying away..." I felt my shoulders slumped as I listened to him completely give up...he had made up his mind and there was no way of making him change It.

~~

𝓛.𝓢