Page Nine : Stuck In The Middle...

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

I stood in front of Katsuki...contemplating on what I should and shouldn't do next...do I believe and forgive him right away?...do I listen to my omega that's screaming for me to rush into his arms and allow his wonderful scent to engulf me?...I was genuinely lost and had no clue as to what I should do.

I felt myself being pulled to this Alphan man whom I would give anything to just have as my own...It was like we were magnets...being drawn closer...but my rational self shielded me from moving forward...I suddenly felt like I was floating within the Pacific Ocean...beautiful freezing water all over me...clearing my head.

I placed my hands over my belly and cast my eyes towards the ground "...I need time Kacchan...I need to...I just need time to figure out what I want...I need to be absolutely sure before making any decisions..." I heard him clear his throat before I looked up at him...he nodded his head slowly while lowering his eyes...I could see his jaw clench as he fought to accept what I said.

I smiled before walking a bit closer to him...as soon as I was right in front of him again I placed my hands on his strong chest...I sighed softly while enjoying the feel of his muscles beneath my palms...I looked up at his gorgeous crimson eyes...I could get lost within them in a matter of seconds if I wanted...I knew that if I didn't pull back at that moment...then I was going to cave.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and held It in front of him "...I need your number...so I can keep you updated on...well you know" I said while pointing at my lopsided belly...the babies were shifted in a oddly weirded position...I felt like I was going to fall over with how heavy my belly felt "...OK...I would love to accompany you to your following appointments...if that's OK with you..." he spoke soft and gentle...I smiled while nodding my head...It shouldn't hurt for him to be involved.

~~

A small amount of time has passed since I had reunited with Kacchan...I honestly didn't know how to feel about him showing up whenever I had doctors appointments or when I said that I had weird cravings for whatever caught my attention at the moment...Jess was furious with me when she discovered that he had found me and that I had decided to continue speaking to him regardless of what happened.

I have told my friend countless times that I am doing what I feel is right for my children...they deserve to have their father and he deserves to be able choose rather he wants to be involved or not...of course It always ended in us exchanging words and her storming out of my apartment...leaving me in a huffing mess...I know she disapproves and I understand why...but I still feel within my hearts heart that things could get better...they will get better as long as I believe.

~~

A month after all of the drama emerged I found myself checking into the hospitals Labor and Delivery ward...Jessica was pushing my wheeled chair while I filled out whatever info that was required on the manilla clipboard...I groaned softly and rubbed my tight belly before sighing and trying my best to write down my info.

I smelled him before I saw him...my body instantly relaxed as Kacchan came walking fast towards me "...The fuck is that asshole doing here Izuku?...I thought he went back home" I sighed before shaking my head...I had no strength to fight with her today...I was in to much pain and I had no energy left to scream about why he was here or how he managed to make It from where he was to Seoul.

As soon as he stepped in front of me his eyes locked with Jess...I could feel their auras surrounding me...suffocating me in a way that was to much for me to handle...I watched as his pupils dilated a bit before he closed his eyes and reopened them...he looked at me and smiled softly "...I managed to get here as soon as I got your text...I knew the drive would take forever so I flew...how are you feeling...how far along are your contractions...did your water break yet?" I giggled through my pain while shaking my head.

I took a deep shaky breath before speaking "Just mild pains...my contractions at about ten minutes apart...not bad...and my water hasn't broken yet...we just got here not to long ago" I blushed when he kneeled down infront of where I sat...he placed his hands on my stomache while releasing a small amount of his pheromones...I purred while taking It all in.

Behind me I could heard Jessica scuff before she pulled my chair back a bit "...I can handle It from here...he's in good hands..." She explained before pushing her own pheromones out...I watched as Kacchan took steady breaths while rising to his full height...he opened his beautiful crimson eyes before zeroing in on the Alpha behind me...I could feel my stomach tighten a bit as I fought to keep my self calm.

I was in the mist of having another contraction while doing my best to keep things under control...Jessica attempted to turn me towards the waiting area but was stopped by a nurse...I looked up and sighed in relief "I'm gonna have to ask you two to step outside for a bit...your stressing the other patients and this one here doesn't need to be in the middle of whatever is going on here...go take a breather before rejoining him" she said before pushing me through a set of double doors.

~~

I watched as the same nurse took her time while getting things together around me...I had a IV drip in my hand and a set of pink and blue straps over my round belly...I turned my head and glanced at the machines that were constantly beeping...I turned to the nurse to get her attention "What's this one for?" She smiled before coming over to the machine "This one here monitors your babies heart beats...It helps us understand if the babies heart rate is stable or not...this one here is your heart beat...and this little one here monitors your contractions...cool huh?" I giggled and nodded before turning my head towards the door.

Jessica came walking in before Kacchan walked in behind her "...Only one of you can be in here with him while he's actually giving birth...I don't want neither of you stressing him out while deciding who that person will be..." the nurse gave my arm a soft but firm squeeze before exiting the room...I took a deep breath before laying my head back onto my pillow...I could feel both of their eyes on me...waiting for me to decided.

~~

𝓛.𝓢