Page Thirteen : First Step To Re-Courting...

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

Being a father feels like purifying rain on a warm summer day...you feel the overwhelming joy within yourself...allowing It to fill your entire being with happiness...that's how I feel now as I hold and cradle my son's close to my chest...I watched as their eyes fluttered opened for just a split second before they closed once again.

My heart hammered hard in my chest with love for my pups...and for Izuku...today was the day for him and the babies to be discharged from the hospital...I wanted to ask if he was coming back home...but I know that he has a life here in Seoul...one with friends and a extended family...I don't have It in me to take all of that away from him.

So I kept my mouth shut as Inko and Toshinori helped him into a wheelchair "Are you comfortable Izuku?...should we ask for a pillow for you to sit on until we get you home?" Inko asked while running her fingers through Izuku's soft and messy curls...he smiled softly while nodding his head...I could see him flinch as he shifted in his seat...his smile was to mask his discomfort.

~~

Before we exited the patient's room...I was told that I had to strap the babies into their carseats...I gave Inko a confused looked because I honestly had no idea what she meant...until I peaked over her shoulder at the adorable matching sky blue car seats sat beside the duffel bag Izuku had packed before coming here...I felt my face flush with embarrassment.

Fatherhood is something that I'll have to get used to...and I will...I've already promised Izuku that I'd change and that I'll do right by him and our children...I'll show him that I can and be the Alpha and partner that he deserves "...Right...sorry about that...this is all new to me...I'm still learning I guess" I said softly while watching as Inko and Toshinori placed my pups into their seats.

Now the next step is learning how to secure them into my vehicle...when I first came here to see Izuku I had rented a two seater vehicle...I wasn't aware of my pups then...but once I was told that we'd be having two babies I went and switched up...upgraded if you will...I wanted to make sure that Izuku and the babies were completely comfortable...so I brought a three seater Kia Telluride truck...a simple car wouldn't have been enough room...not for me at least.

Izuku sat in his wheelchair with his beautiful eyes closed...his head against my chest...he could barely wrap his arms around my shoulders as I gently lifted him up and made my way to the passenger side...Inko cooed at how drained her son was...she checked the babies once more before closing the door to the backseat "We'll follow behind you guys on the way to Izuku's apartment..." Toshinori said before him and his wife walked to their own vehicle.

~~

I made sure that the ride was smooth for Izuku's sake...I could see how his face would scrunch up whenever the ride got a bit bumpy...I would steal glances through the rear view at the babies to make sure they were alright...and as soon as we made It to Izuku's apartment I felt myself relax just a bit...I noticed Toshinori's car parked in front of the small building...I opened my door and stepped out before closing It softly then going over to the passenger side.

Inko wasted no time an getting the babies carseats unsecured...her husband was beside her in no time to help...I could hear the babies whine softly as we climbed the stairs...Izuku opened his eyes and purred softly while holding onto me tighter...I smiled at how affectionate he was...he looked in front of us and hummed before pressing his nose against my scent glands.

I let some of my pheromones leak out as we stepped inside of his place...his scent was heavily sated...I could feel my inner Alpha preen with happiness as we made our way further inside "...Izuku sweetheart why don't you rest...Toshi and I can handle the babies...you and Katsuki can finished talking..." I continued to hold him in my arms while standing in the middle of the living room...he didn't speak...he only nodded before wrapping himself around me tighter.

~~

I did what Inko said...I brought Izuku into his bedroom and closed the door so we could talk privately...I sat down on the plushed chair beside his bed...he shifted onto his side before releasing a quiet sigh "...I'm so tired...and sore...I didn't think that I was going to be able to do It...I still can't believe It...two pups..." I hummed softly while enjoying how he clung to me...as if he completely forgot that he was seated on my lap.

~~

After a few good seconds of him shifting himself about...I finally decided to continue our conversation "About what we were talking about before...at the Hospital I mean...I want you to know that I mean It...I'm willing to wait for as long as you need me to...I won't rush you to decide anything...I'll follow your lead...I want to be there for you and our pups..." I spoke with my forehead against his shoulder.

I couldn't look him in the eyes...I knew that I would get lost in them if I did "I believe you Kacchan...I already said that I'm willing to try...even though I need time to figure everything out...I still want you around...I wouldn't want the boys to be separated from their Alpha...I mean you can stay here sometimes...and we can come to Musutafu to visit...we'll make It work" he explained before he began to mumble quietly to himself.

I felt my face flush once again while my body shivered...I wasn't cold or anything...I was just so damn happy "...I'll need to heal up first...and the babies will have to gain a bit more weight before they can travel that far...but I won't ask you to come here all the time knowing that you have a job and responsibilities back home...the people need their number one hero" he said quietly...my head shot up so fast that I'm surprised I didn't get a instant migraine.

I placed my hands against his cheeks and turned his beautiful face towards me before speaking "...You and our children are my responsibility Izuku...we may not be together or mated traditionally but I will always put you three before anyone or anything...I wouldn't have It any other way..." I declared with finality before softly pulling his face closer to mines.

My eyes were glued to his slightly parted lips...I couldn't help but feel my stomach fluttered when his eyes did the same thing...I could feel the electrifying chemistry between us...the way our hearts beat in sync...I could feel his warm breath against my lips as our faces inched closer '...What's stopping me...I could just...' I thought as my lips slightly grazed his.

The moment I saw his eyes closed and him lean in I didn't hold back...just like internal magnets...we connected in such a divine way...our bodies molded together so fucking perfectly...my mind went still as I kissed the one I love...the one I've been in love with for so long...I should have done this all those months ago...I should have cherished and worshipped him the way he deserves...and believe me...now that I have been given a second chance...that's exactly what I am going to do.

~~
𝓛.𝓢