Page Nineteen: Preparing On New Years Eve...

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

Things between Kacchan and I are progressing beautifully...since the night we shared together...we've sort of managed to created a small bond...and he's helped out a bunch when It comes to the boys or when I need to relieve some stress...he takes It upon himself to help me out...he hasn't gone as far as fucking me the way I wished he would...he always says that he'd rather use his fingers or his tongue for now.

For awhile I had It set in my mind that he was purposely avoiding buying condoms so that he didn't have to sleep with me...but then I realized that that couldn't have been true after he almost fucked me without one...he stopped himself just as the tip of his throbbing cock slipped pass my folds...I watched as he gritted his teeth before continuing with fingering me.

I didn't ask because I was caught up in the moment and by the time we'd finished being intimate I passed out before he did...but a week ago I took It upon myself to buy condoms...enough to last us a few months before having to buy more.

~~

When he left out to go to work this morning I sent a text to my folks...I asked if the boys could spend a couple days with them while I put my plan into motion...It's new years eve so I want to make sure that Kacchan and I have the house to ourselves so I can finally get what I want...I can finally scratch that itch.

~~

I have dinner cooked and sat under the heating lamp in the kitchen...house cleaned spotless which means the boys toys have been put up and cleared from the living room and dining area...our bedroom has been cleaned and prepped for what I have planned for Kacchan and I...I showered and dressed in my most seductive outfit just to get him in the mood when he steps through the door.

I want to make sure that we have nothing to stop us once we get started...tonight is the night where Kacchan and I will finally go all the way...I checked my hair once again and fixed the headband on my head before stepping out of the bathroom and walking towards the dining room.

My ears perked up at the sound of the soft hum of Kacchans truck as It pulled into the driveway...I grabbed the lighter from the kitchen counter and lit the candles on the table just as Kacchan silenced his engine...my body buzzed a bit with anticipation...It was as if my body subconsciously realized that my Alpha was near...I placed the lighter back where It belong before going to welcome Kacchan home.

~~

I stood by the door patiently watching as he stepped out from the driver side before opening the trunk...he grabbed his gym bag and placed It over his shoulder...he closed the trunk and made his way towards the front door...I could feel myself bounce on the heels of my feet as he stepped onto the front porch and pulled his keys out...I had half a mind to open the door and pull him inside so I could jump him...but I held my composer.

Plus It's more exciting to welcome him home with a loving hug and a kiss on his dominating lips...I always feel weak when Kacchan wraps his strong arms around me...he pulls me close and whispers in my ear all soft and gentle...his voice is enough to put me heat...so I fought against the urge to jump him...instead I'd rather greet him properly.

I smiled softly when he opened the front door and stepped passed the threshold causing our eyes to meet...he smiled before opening his arms wide...I giggled while rushing forward and crashing into his firm chest "...Welcome home Kacchan..." I managed to get out without my voice being to shaky...I was excited and anxious "...I'm home...I missed you love" he whispered before lifting his head from my neck...he looked around a bit before turning his head towards me "Are the boys sleeping already...I thought they'd be up causing a ruckus" I smiled while shaking my head.

He lifted his left brow while eyeing me suspiciously...I giggled before disconnecting myself from him "I asked my folks to keep them for a couple of days...so we could have some time alone..." I said the last of my explanation a bit low...I lifted my eyes to look and see what Kacchans reaction would be and damn near moaned on the spot...I could feel my legs tremble and my body quiver as his mesmerizing crimson eyes narrowed at me.

He stepped close enough to cause me to look straight up at him...I mean he is taller then me after all "...So what your saying is...that we have the house to ourselves...for forty-eight hours or so..." I nodded my head slowly while biting my bottom lip...I watched the lust swirl within his eyes...he was definitely imagining all of the things that he could do to me.

~~

A minute passed by with us just standing in the entry way...Kacchan hummed before grabbing his bag from where he dropped It onto the floor while hugging me a while ago "...I already turned the shower water on for you...and your pants are on the bed waiting..." I explained as I grabbed ahold of his large hand and walked with him towards our bedroom...I could smell the pheromones that he was pushing out...simply mouth watering and enticing.

Causing my legs to quiver and tremble a bit more noticeable...I kept stealing glances at Kacchan as he put his work things away...once done he removed his hero gear and suit...getting completely naked while still standing in the middle of our bedroom...my eyes lidded as they followed his movements...he turned around and walked back towards the door where I stood...he placed his large firm hand on my chin...lifting my face gently.

I blinked several times just to get my eyes to focus...I was a mess already even though he hadn't touched me yet "...Thank you baby...I'll be out in a minute" his voice dropped so low and attractive...deep and dominating...he knew exactly what he was doing to me...I nodded my head because I didn't trust my voice...he leaned down and planted a soft but alluring kiss upon my lips before walking around me and stepping towards the bathroom door.

~~

I couldn't stand in that one spot...I had to move around a bit to get my mind off of the naked and turned on Alpha currently taking a shower...my stomach fluttered and tightened as I smelled his pheromones...I looked over my shoulder and almost dropped the boxed that I had picked up from the coffee table...his strides were slow and sexy as hell...my eyes were glued to the obvious huge ass print in his pants...Kacchan had absolutely nothing on...other then his pants.

Usually Kacchan would wear boxers or briefs under his pants before going to bed or if we were just lounging about...but tonight he chose to go commando "I poured your favorite liquor in your glass already...your plate is ready too" I commented as I picked up the box I had just dropped...thankfully none of the boxes contents spilled out...that would have been one awkward ass conversation...and after I sat said mystery box down on the coffee table I made my way back to the dining table to enjoy a romantic dinner with my Alpha.

~~

To Be Continued...

~~

𝓛.𝓢