Page Twenty-Five: Finally Seeing...

𝓚𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪...

It's been a few weeks since the incident at Katsuki's house...I haven't spoken to him since even though I technically work at his agency...I do my job with little to no contact with anyone while on the clock...when my shift is finished I manage to drag my ass home to my apartment...Kaminari took what happened pretty hard...he hasn't shown up for any of his shifts...I tried to contact him but there was no answer.

I kept telling myself to go check up on my omegan friend and see if he was doing alright but then something else always pops up and I end up putting It off...so when I finally had a day off I managed to drag myself across town to his apartment to see how he's holding up...I stood outside of his door and knocked a few times but he didn't answer...I sighed before trying the doorknob "Of course It's locked idiot...maybe he left his patio door opened" I whispered before making my way around back.

I sighed when I noticed how cluttered his patio was...empty beer cans and leftover food containers laying about like he had been partying non-stop...I stepped over the piled up trash and made my way towards the slightly opened sliding doors...I could hear muffled groans and soft whines as I entered the messy living room.

I could feel my inner Alpha stir a bit as I caught a whiff of an unfamiliar scent...I know I have no right to feel anxious or angry because Denki isn't my mate but I guess with us being best friends for so long I've began to feel a bit overprotective of him 'If he's with someone then I'll just come back later' I though while making my way up the stairs and heading in the direction of his bedroom.

When I got there though...I felt my body become very enraged...It wasn't my quirk at play...It was more of a instinctive pull deep within me began to surface "F-fuck Kiri?...h-how did you get in here" Denki panicked while attempting to push two Alphas away from him...the biggest one moved first before signaling for the other to do the same.

I couldn't move nor could I speak...I just kept my eyes on the naked and bruised omega who was trying his hardest to find something to cover himself with "Your patio...the door was opened" I gritted out before turning to the others who seemed to think that It was OK to lounge about on the unmade and unkept bed...Denki cleared his throat before saying we needed a minute of privacy.

~~

I shook my head as I watched the two Alphas walk out of the bedroom naked and still very erected...I turned to my friend with disappointment evident on my face...when his eyes met mines he sighed before taking a seat "Did Katsuki send you here to fetch me? I gave him my resignation later already..." he spoke while wiping his mouth and chin...I stood in my spot without speaking...I just watched him...listening to that voice in the back of my mind that was screaming for me to so something...anything.

~~

I closed my eyes and took a few deep breathes before opening them again and moving to lean again his dresser "Kat didn't send me...I came here because I was fucking worried about you...I thought maybe something had happened to you...but I didn't expect you to be here partying and having threesomes with random people...I'm not trying to tell you what to do Denks...I'm just trying to be a friend and offer my advice...be careful" I finished speaking before standing up straight.

I walked out of his bedroom and made my way towards the living room...I sighed when I spotted Denki's Alphan friends seated comfortably on the living room sofa engaged in a conversation unknown to me...they sat naked with their flaccid dicks against their thighs...I nodded once before moving to exit the apartment...once I was outside I was able to breathe easier.

~~

𝓚𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲...

It wasn't my plan to have been caught in the awkward position I was in by someone I hold close to my heart...I didn't know how to react when his red eyes met my own...I could see the shock and worry of course but behind all of that I saw pure disgust...my mind and body reacted the moment he left...I felt tears cloud my vision as my sore shoulders shook...there was no way in hell for me to have him now.

~~

A few hours had went by since I managed to lose the one person in this dump of a world that matter most to me...I didn't hear from him nor did I attempt to contact him...he probably wouldn't answer me anyway...I did send Karo and Nami away...not before allowing them to reach their high even if I couldn't get in the groove after what happened.

When they left I took my time cleaning my place before running a piping hot bubble bath for me to soak in...to ease the aching within my body that I was begging for last night...I wanted to forget It all and bask in the glory of a few dozen orgasms...I reached my goal with a sated sigh leaving my lips...but the morning was just damping.

~~

Once I was done bathing and putting something on to cover myself up...I made my way towards the kitchen to make a small breakfast 'They really did a number on my shoulders and back' I thought while stepping pass the kitchens threshold...when I did I felt like all of the air was forced out of my lungs...my eyes widened and my body froze.

Leaning against my kitchens counter was none other then my former boss and friend Katsuki...I lowered my head and exposed my neck while staying completely quiet...I hated being a submissive omega because It doesn't matter if the Alpha is mated or not...I am still obligated to obey.

I smelt his pheromones surround me before I heard him scuff loudly "Shitty hair sent me a text about an hour ago and asked me to check in on you...something about threesomes and parties...I didn't know what the hell he was talking about until I saw your fuckin' backyard" he ranted while taking slow steps towards me...I felt my legs tremble a bit before they finally gave out.

Tears spilled from my eyes as I whimpered and whined...Katsuki stood in front of me and sighed before helping me back to my feet...I sobbed softly when he wrapped his huge arms around me...pulling me closer to his chest before telling me to calm down "I ripped your resignation letter in half the moment I saw It on my damn desk...I knew you needed time to calm down and to sort your shit out...and I'm well aware of the reason why you wanted to leave..." I cleared my dry throat and tried to push back but he wouldn't let go.

I gave up and sobbed louder while listening to him speak "I know you think that Izuku has been trying to attract Kirishimas attention...but I assure you Kaminari he isn't and he never will because he's faithful and loyal...he and Shitty hair have known each other way longer then we've known them...don't you think if he wanted him...he'd have been mated to him?" I grunted my answer.

Logically I knew what he was saying was true and I knew at some point in time that I'll have to apologize to the other omega for having been treating him so cruel...but that small part of my brain...the part that remains jealous of how close they are just won't let me do It...I tell myself that he's no threat to my situation-ship with Ei "He's all about family Denki...me and our pups...he hasn't even spoken to Kirishima at all...that right there should have given you all of the answers you needed..." he whispered before letting me go.

I finally allowed our eyes to meet properly...he looked genuine and sincere...I sighed before nodding my head...I told myself that I had two things that I needed to do...one I needed to try to build up enough courage to apologize to Izuku for being a huge asshole towards him for something he had no control over...and two I need to show Kirishima that I can and will be the right mate for him.

~~

𝓛.𝓢