Page Twenty-Six : Her̀o's Ranking Ceremony...

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

After all of the mishaps with Kaminari and Kirishima...I finally managed to get shit done with work before the ceremony and at home...I let Izuku know what the other omega had said...he of course was suspicious of the others actions until I explained everything to him...he hummed before saying that he forgave the other before saying something along the lines of "I'll let him stress a bit for the trouble he caused me...then I'll ask if he wants to hang out a bit...get to know each other better" I crooned with pride while thinking of my beautiful mate.

~~

A week before the ceremony I had told Izuku that I had wanted him to come along with me "What about the boys though...who's gonna keep them while we're out?" he voiced his concerns while placing said boys into their highchairs so that they could eat their lunch which I held in my hands...I chuckled before putting the plastic bowls down in front of my hungry pups and following my omega back into the kitchen.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his glands before letting him go "We'll bring them along...I don't see why we can't or shouldn't...It's not like the commissioners would be against heroes bringing their families along to celebrate..." I responded before grabbing his plate and my own before following him back into the dining room.

Halo was busy eating the cooked mushrooms from his brother bowl while Her̀o was busy eating the baked dinosaur shape chicken nuggets from both his and Halo's bowls...I shook my head before placing Izuku and my plates down on the table before picking Her̀o up and grabbing his bowl...he whined and squirmed before puffing his chubby cheeks out.

Izuku grabbed Halo and his bowl...both boys whined and fussed because they knew what was coming...I grabbed a mushroom and held It to my sons mouth...he turned his head and reached for the more tastier foods on his dish...I looked across the table and groaned because Halo was eating his food just fine...Izuku would take bites in between feeding our pup.

I looked at the pup in my arms and sighed before trying again with feeding him his vegetables "Come on bud...It's good for you" I commented before picking up a piece of asparagus and placing It within his small hand...he dropped It after wrapping his fingers around the mud green colour veggie...I looked over at Izuku who had placed Halo back in his seat.

He came and stood beside me while holding his hands out "Let me try Kacchan...sometimes he just needs a little push...can't be a pushover while feeding this one..." he commented while scooping Her̀o into his arms...he went back to his seat and held his hand out for the small red bowl with Her̀o's name on It...I handed It over before grabbing my fork and eating my own food.

~~

I scowled at my mate who seemed to be gloating about feeding both boys successfully and then bathing them without any issues...he claimed that It wasn't hard to do...I beg to differ "Kacchan stop pouting...you know there are some days when he listens to you and not me...tonight just so happen to one of the days where he wanted to be picky...he gets It from you ya know" my scowl became ten times deeper.

I huffed before sitting down in my chair with a beer in hand...I sighed again when he planted himself on my lap...he kissed my lips softly before pushing his delicate fingers through my hair gently...I closed my eyes and smiled at how affectionate he was being "How about I make It up to you...tomorrow after the ceremony...I'll see if my folks can keep the boys over night...how does that sound?" I opened my eyes and smiled.