Ash and Green Catches Pokémon

Narrator:When we last saw our heroes, they are in the Viridian Forest where Ash is about to make his first catch by capturing Caterpie. Meanwhile, Jake is about to make his fourth capture as he battles a female Pikachu.
Green:Bulbsaur, start the battle off with Tackle.

[Bulbasaur charges in and leaps for a tackle attack, but Pikachu dodges the attack. She then begins to uses Thundershock

Green:It's using Thundrshock. Bulbasaur dodge and use vine whip!

[Bulbasaur dodges the Thundershock attack. It then used vine whip to squeeze Pikachu which scares her]

Green:Good work, Bulbasaur. Now try tackle!

[Bulbasaur rushed forward slamming into pikachu hard as it struggles getting up ].

Green:That's great Bulbasaur![said Green as he takes out a Poké Ball] Okay now. Go Poké Ball!

[He throws the Poké Ball at Pikachu. It hits and sucks Pikachu inside .The Poké Ball shakes two times and then locks. Green smiles as he picks up the Poké Ball.]

Green:Oh yeah!Pikachu, is mine!

Bulbasaur:Bulbasaur! [He said victoriously]

[At the same time, Ash was facing off against Caterpie]

Ash:Go Poké Ball!" [shouted Ash as he threw the Poké Ball at Caterpie. The Poké Ball hits Caterpie and sucks it in. The Poké Ball begins to shake as Ash, Misty, and Pikachu look on. The Poké Ball then locks which means the capture was a success.] Ash:Mmm. Mmmm. Yes! I did it![cheered Ash he raced over to pick up his Poké Ball]. Jake and Bulbasaur turned to their friend as they heard his cheer.

Ash:Ha ha. I did it I got Caterpie![Ash exclaimed as he held up his Poké Ball that contains Caterpie].

Green:Well what do you know. He did it[thought Green].

Ash:Hey Green, did you see me?! I caught a Pokémon all by myself! I got Caterpie!

Ash:I sure did. Congratulations, buddy! I also captured a Pokémon too"

Bulbasaur:Bulbasaur [He nods in agreement].

AshYou too?! That's great, Green. This will be our next step to being Pokémon Masters of the whole world." said Ash as he pulls green into a bear hug as his cheeks started blushing].

Green:Ok I'm happy for ya knuckle head now let go [He said laughing pulling ash off smiling].

Green:He sure is excited about his first catch [thought Green].

Ash:Look out world! Nothing's gonna stop us now!

Ash:Look! Inside this ball is the very first Pokémon I ever caught in my whole entire life.

[Ash turns to Charmander and said] "Charmander! We got a new friend!

[Charmander sniffs the Poké Ball and becomes happy that he got a new friend].

Ash:Oh, charmander. I'm glad you like it.

Green:That goes for me and Bulbasaur, too. I got my own Pikachu. [said Green as he took out his Pikachu's Poké Ball]

Bulbasaur: Bulbasaur" [Bulbasaur said happily]

Ash:Really, Green? You caught your very own Pikachu? That's so cool!

Ash:This is great! From now on, we're gonna catch a whole bunch of new friends! Caterpie, you're sticking with us.

Green:Say Ash. Wanna let out our new friends?