Here Comes the Squirtle Squad

[We join our heroes as they are walking down the road. Ash was pretty pleased with himself that he has caught Pichu. He was marching down the road while singing a little tune with Green following behind]

Green:Looks like someone is being carefree today [Green thought as he looks at Ash].

[Suddenly, Ash's foot gets caught in the ground causing him and his friends to stop].

Lexus:What's wrong, Ash? Did you step in something?

[Then, they all fall into a pithole].

Lexus:No! Not another hole!

Brock:Ow! I landed on my head!

Green:And I'm not able to escape this time.

[In the hole, Ash was rubbing his back while Green was rubbing his head]

Brock:It must be a prank.

Lexus:Someone has a bad sense of humor.

Ash:Who would play such a rotten trick?

[The group looked up to see a group of Squirtles wearing sunglasses. They were laughing at them].

Lexus:It's a group of Squirtles [she gasped].

Green:So they're the ones that dug this trap [Green said with a glare].

Fern:Saur [Fern growled]

Lexus:That's not funny. We could've gotten hurt [She scolded]

[The Squirtles continue to laugh at the group. The Four trainers then climbed out of the hole] Ash:Dangerous practical jokes are nothing to laugh about!

Charmander:Char[Charmander said].

Green:What he said!

Fern:Saur saur! [Fern added]

[Ash then walks up to the Squirtles and takes out his Pokédex]

Ash's Pokédex: Squirtle.This Tiny Turtle Pokémon draws its long neck into its shell to launch incredible Water attacks with amazing range and accuracy. The blasts can be quite powerful.

Ash:With my very own Squirtle, Gary will never beat me! [He said confidently].

Green:You're going to catch it, are you?

Ash:Oh yeah! Pichu I choose you go!

[He Released his Pichu as he charges in and unleashes an Electric attack at a Squirtle that appears to be the leader, but one of the Squirtles got in the way and took the attack].

Green:Wow, talk about taking one for the team.

[Fern just look at this in surprise].

Pichu:Pi [said Pichu]

Squirtle:Squirtle [said the lead Squirtle].

[The both glare at each other. In a way, it was starting become a western showdown. Before any of them can make a move, a police siren was heard].

Squirtle:Squirtle Squirtle. Squirtle Squirtle. [the lead Squirtle ordered].

[The other Squirtles picked up their fallen comrade and they all retreated].

Ash:That was sure weird.

Green:Yeah. I wonder where they're off to?

Lexus:Probably away from what's making that noise.

[Just then Officer Jenny, who was on her motorcycle approached them]                                                          Jenny:Are you guys alright? Has anyone been hurt here?"                                                                 Ash:Officer Jenny! [Ash said which confused the officer].