Battle Aboard the St. Anne

Narrator:Having gotten their third badges, Ash,Green and the gang are walking across the bridge on Vermillion City. Ash was looking at his Thunder Badge with glee.

[Ash then notices something ahead.]

Ash:Hey Green. Look at this.

GreenHuh? [he looks ahead and widens his eyes at what's in front of him].

Fern:Saur? [Fern said in surprise].

[The group had found themselves staring at a large ship in a harbor].

Ash:Wow.

Green:Look at that.

Lexus:It's beautiful.

Ash:I'd love to cross the ocean on a ship like this.

Green:Me too.

Fern:Saur [Fern said].

Brock:Yeah. Just think of all the Pokémon we'd be able to see along the way.

Lexus:Now, for sure. Just imagine. Sunbathing on deck all day,just a nice long relaxing cruise we have to go on board.                                                     Brock:We can never afford a cruise like that [he pointed out much to the Lexus Dismay].

Green:Oh, he's right. A ticket for a cruise would probably cost a lot of money.

Ash:Reality can really bum you out [Ash said as he and the gang sadly trudge away]

[Just as they were doing that, confetti pops out]

Girls:Congratulations! You guys are way lucky! You guys can go on a deluxe sea cruise [said two school girls that appeared in front of them]

Gang:A sea cruise?

Girl 1:Well it's like you know. We have these super cool incredible tickets for you.

Girl 2:Cool!

Girl 1:Cool huh? [she showed them the ticket].

Lexus:Huh?

Girl 1:These are tickets for the biggest party ever. Onboard the St. Anne cruise liner.

Ash:The famous St. Anne?

Girl 2:Cool!"

Girl 1:The coolest ship on the sea.

Brock:Oh.

Girl 1:Everyone's going together and like have the coolest party ever.

Girl 1:And the party's for Pokémon trainers only.

'Why does that sound suspicious' thought Jake with his eyes narrowed while his Bulbasaur narrows it's eyes as well

Girl 1:Step this way [said the first school girl while the second girl giggles.]                                               Girl 2:It'll be a radical party. All of the most radical Pokémon trainers would be there.                      Ash:Do you know anyone who says 'radical' anymore?

Green:Dude, nobody says that anymore [He said with a sweat drop].

Girl 1:Okay dudes. Here are your tickets! [school girl 1 said as she holds it up to them].

Brock:We'd love to go on the Pokémon trainer cruise, but we really don't have the money to pay for it.

Girl 1:Oh Whoa. Like you don't understand they're totally free.

Lexus:What?

Girl 2:Totally free. Totally. Free

Ash:For free? Why are you giving them away?