The Kangaskhan Kid

Narrator: After crossing the grassland, our heroes find themselves in the Safari Zone where wild Pokémon roam free, just waiting to be captured.

Green: I wonder Just what kind of Pokémon are roaming around here?

Fern: Ivysaur.

Mankey: Mankey! Mankey! Mankey! [said several Mankey as they jumped from tree to tree]

Ash:Wow. This place is like a dream. Pokémon wherever you look. It must be the Safari Zone.

Green:I never want to leave.

Ash:Let's start catching them.

Misty:Wait a minute, Ash.

Brock:We might still be in the Pokémon reserve.

Lexus:You don't know that, Brock.

Green:I doubt that we're still on the Pokémon reserve.

Ash:Their right. This has to be the Safari Zone [said Ash] Just take a look at all these Pokémon. [Just then, a Chansey pops up from behind a bush] Ah, it's Chansey! Here's my chance. I'm going to catch it.

[Appearing out of the bush with a gun in her hands was Officer Jenny, wearing a Chansey disguise]

Jenny:Freeze! [she shouted] Drop that Pokéball. My name is Jenny, safari ranger. You're under arrest for Pokémon poaching.

Ash:Under arrest? [asked Ash as they gasped{

Pikachu:Pi, Pikachu [said Pikachu]

Green:I'm going to jail? [asked a terrified Green,as fern hugs it's trainer leg ready to defend him at all costs].

Jenny:This is a national Pokémon preservation area [said Ranger Jenny, pointing to an area of the map] It's here for the raising and protection of Pokémon.

Ash:I'm real sorry [said Ash as Green nodded in agreement] My Friend and I didn't know that.

Jenny:Well, you both look like you really didn't know, so I'm going to let you off with a warning this time [Ranger Jenny said to the siblings]

Both:Oh, thank you [said Ash and Green]

Brock:Well, that's very nice of you, Ranger Jenny.

Misty:Well, I'm glad that's all cleared up [said Misty when suddenly an alarm goes off on the map]

Quinet:Huh?

Jenny:Another poacher.

Ash:Let us help you out, Jenny. We wanna make up for what happened before.

Green:Please.

Jenny:Thanks. Get on in.

Both:Right [said Ash and Green as they hopped in her Jeep and take off into the jungle, screaming at Ranger Jenny's fast driving]

Meowth:There they are. We hit the jackpot [said Meowth as he, Jessie and James see a herd of Kangaskhan] Kangaskhan parent and child Pokémon. [Cackles]All right, you guys, time to get to work.

"Prepare for trouble."

"Make it double."

"To protect the world from devastation..."

"To untie all peoples within our nation...."

"To denounce the evils of truth and love..."

"To extend our reach to the stars above..."

"Jessie."

"James."

Meowth:While you two are standing around reciting poetry, the Kangaskhan are going to get away![said Meowth, jumping up and down in a panic] Come on, hurry up!