Showdown in Pewter City

[We join Ash, Green, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Lexus have finally made their way out of Viridian Forest. Ash spots something ahead and becomes happy.]

Ash:Hey Green, look over there.

[Green also looks ahead and smiled as he and Ash ran ahead to look at a big city].

Lexus:Is that what it looks like?

Green:You've never been there, Lexus?

Lexus:Well, I've only seen it in books. To be honest, I never really been there in person.

Green:That's okay, Lexus. Me and Ash have never been there either.

Ash:Phew. For a while there, I thought was gonna be in this forest for the rest of my life.

Green:Me too. It was a good thing that Samurai showed us the way out.

Bulbasaur:Bulba [Bulbasaur agreed with Green].

????:Pewter City is gray. The color of stone is. This town has always been famous for stone.

[The group look down to see a strange bearded man wearing a red hat]

Ash:Huh? What the? Who is this old guy.

Green:Ive never seen dude before either.But if I were to guess, this guy is obviously some salesman.

Flint:That's right, kid. The name's Flint. And your friend is sitting on one of my merchandises.

Ash:Oh sorry [said Ash as he stood up]

[The group then look at some of the "souvenirs" that Flint has]

Green:So let me get this straight. You sell rocks?

Flint:They're Pewter City souvenirs. Do you wanna buy some?

Ash:No thanks.

Green:We're not interested. But thanks anyway.

[Both Charmander and Bulbasaur both sighed in exhaustion].

Flint:Well you're Pokémon sure look worn out. Why don't you follow me. I'll show you to the Pokémon Center.

Lexus:I guess he's not so bad.

Ash:You got that right, Lexus. I guess that goes to show you that looks can be deceiving.

Green:You said it.

Flint:By the way, that'll be a two dollar charge for resting on my rocks.

[This caused Ash, Charmander , and Lexus to fall over in disbelief at what Flint was demanding.].

Lexus:He's kidding right?" asked Green as she looks at Jake

Green:I don't think so[He responded with a sweat drop].

[At the Pokémon Center, Ash, Lexus and Green were handing their Pokémon to Nurse Joy].

Ash:Please, revitalize my Pokémon.

Green:Mine too.

Lexus:Can you also heal my Pokémon as well?" [she hands her Poké Balls to Nurse Joy].

Sure, right away you three [said Nurse Joy as she took the trays. Ash and Green look at Nurse Joy in confusion]

Ash:Um, Nurse Joy?

Nurse:Yes, I'm Nurse Joy.

Green:How did you get here? Aren't you suppose to be in Viridian City?"

Nurse joy:The Joy at Viridian City is my little sister. I'm the older Joy. I've heard nice things about you two boys. Very nice things.