Primeape goes Bananas

Narrator:After leaving Saffron City, Ash, Green, and the gang are now on their way to Celadon City. They are currently making a stop at Route 7 for a lunch break. While Brock is setting up the food, Ash begins to find a phone to call Professor Oak while Green after changing his team a bit decides to find another Pokémon to catch with Fern and Carywn accompanying him. As they walk through Route 7, a familiar butterfly like Pokémon with a unique pattern comes out from a bush as it finished eating berries.

Butterfree:Free Free!

Green:Hey, a Butterfree it looks different. [Green said before taking out his Pokédex]

Green's Pokédex:Butterfree the butterfly Pokémon and the evolved form of metapod. In battle, it flaps its wings at high speed to release highly toxic dust into the air, Its wings, covered with poisonous powders, repel water. This allows it to fly in the rain,this butterfree is an orange island variant.

GreenThis could be my chance to catch myself my very own Butterfree.

[He then takes out a Poké Ball]

Green:Tentacool, you're up!

[He throws the Poké Ball and out came Tentacool]

Tentacool:Tentacool [Tentacool said]

[Green then held up his Pokédex to scan Tentacool]

Green Pokédex: Tentacool's known moves are: Acid, Supersonic, Poison Sting, and Water Gun

[Green nod his head before putting his Pokédex away. He then turns to Carwyn who was with Fern watching].                                                       Green:Watch closely Carwyn. You might learn something from this.

Carwyn:Cubone [He replied while nodding his head]

[Butterfree fired Bug buzz at Tentacool].

Green:Tentacool, dodge!

[Tentacool leaped away to avoid Butterfree bug buzz ]

Green:Now use Acid!

[Tentacool fired Acid at Butterfree who flew out of the way].

Green:Poison Sting!

[Tentacool fired Poison Sting which hits Butterfree. Butterfree shook it off and then used Tackle on Tentacool which sends it skidding on the ground. Fern and Cubone gasped at this]

Green:Are you okay, Tentacool?

Tentacool:Tentacool [Tentacool responded as it got up]

[Butterfree then proceed fire another bug buzz at Tentacool].

Green:Quick Tentacool. Dodge and use Supersonic!

[Tentacool dodge to avoid Butterfree attack. It then fired Supersonic from it's ruby. The Superonic reached butterfree which makes it confused].