A battle in the misty woods

Narrator:The Gang we're currently walking through the route to lavender town at night. Due to Ash being unable to win his marsh badge he goes off to seek a ghost type on his quest to defeat psychic type gym.  

Green:Maybe while we're out here we can catch some new Pokémon. I mean it couldn't hurt for future battles.                                                              Ash:Sounds good to me as long it's on the way I don't mind at all.                                                                      [one hour later].

Green:Ok, this is getting ridiculous, [Green grumbled. It had been an hour since they left saffron city, everyone else was at camp eating and awaiting their return. Green and Ash still hadn't managed to catch any new Pokemon. They did encounter some  Pidgey and some ratta ,but they would always get one shot, or just run off]

Ash:We might have to find some Pokemon in the routes beyond because so far the most Pokémon here have been either too weak or just run off.

GreenYeah, you may have a point there. Plus, we don't wanna get too far from camp.

Girl:Hey there! [a girl's voice called out to the duo. Looking up a small incline, they saw a red headed girl about their age, wearing a yellow top, and booty shorts, held up by suspenders over her shoulders. Her hair was done up in a ponytail that was off to one side. She was carrying a small, red bag, and was riding a bicycle,]You heading to Lavender town?

Green:Yeah. We are my name Greenight and this is my friend Ash Ketchum.

Ash:Sup

Green:We come from a small village called pallet town.we're heading to Lavender town to get Ash a ghost type so he can beat the psychic gym leader we're just catching on the way. So what about you?

Misty:oh I've just been trying to catch more water Pokémon for my team, I've been training to become the become the greatest water type specialist in the world.folks call me misty                                                   

Green:I see well how about a little  3 on 3 battle sound to you misty.                                             Misty:Well I guess one little battle couldn't hurt I'm in!                                                                            Ash:Aww I wanted to battle her. Why do you get to go first! [He complained]                                       Green:Well soon you lose Ashy boy! [He teased laughing a bit he stole Gary line ] We can  just take turns she got anymore Pokémon you can go. Now let's get started misty!                                          Misty:My first choice will be Poliwrath! [Misty said, as she sent out her Poliwrath with Green scanning it via pokedex].

Pokedex:Poliwrath, the Tadpole Pokemon, a water and Fighting Type. Its body is solid muscle. When swimming through cold seas, Poliwrath uses its impressive arms to smash through drift ice and plow forward.

Green:Then my choice will be Fearow! [he sent out Fearow].

Green:Alright Fearow, lets start off strong with Wing attack!

[Fearow swooped down at Poliwrath, in an attempt to strike the Tadpole Pokemon]

Misty:Poliwrath, into the water! [Misty instructed.  Poliwrath then dived into the nearby water, dodging Fearow Attack]

Green:Alright, where did it go?

Misty:Now, use Water Gun! [a stream of water erupted from the pool, striking Fearow in the air, knocking it off balance]

Green:Attacks from the water, huh? Hmm [Green pondered, before he got an idea] Fearow, use keep using wing attack on the water to draw it out!

Misty:Wait, what?! [Misty was very confused, as fearow kept doing just that until eventually hitting out of the water onto the land ].