The school of hard knocks

I'm skipping cerulean city without misty it's just her sisters so Ash and Green get their badges Lexus was one those trainers how already battled them. They just spent their time battling ,restocking on items and supplies because of this they leave early, because they leave early don't Hear Aj gym anyway let's start!))
Narrator:We now see Ash and Green in a battle against two trainers. They have Pidgeotto and Mankey battling against a Rattata and a Geodude.

Ash:Pidgeotto, finish it!

Green:Mankey, low kick attack!

[Pidgeotto dives in the air and strikes Rattata defeating it. Mankey runs used low kick at Geodude which causes major damage. Geodude then faints].

First trainer:Ah, Rattata!

Second trainer:Geodude, no!

Ash:And I win! That's number ten! [declared Ash who is happy at his winning streak].

Green:Good job, Mankey. You battle very hard out there.

Mankey:Ki. [He said with a salute but still happy to be praised].

[With their battle finished, the two trainers shook hands with Ash and Green].

First trainer:You two are really great Pokémon trainers!

Second trainer:Yeah, we hardly stood a chance" added the second trainer

Ash:Well, I guess I was pretty good there [said Ash as he revealed his badges on his vest much to the trainers' surprise]

First:Wow! You've got badges!

Green:And he's not the only one. I got them too [replied Green as he showed them his badges].

Second trainer:No wonder you two are good.

[Lexus and Brock both frowned as Ash and Green showed off his badges].

Lexus:I swear both got egos big as a Tauros.

Brock:Uh huh.

[Charmander shrugged his shoulders while Bulbasaur just shook it's head while smiling].

[After Ash and Green left the group eventually stopped for a break. Brock was taking a few things out of his bag].

Brock:I think we all need a little break. Why don't I throw a little something together.

[What Brock took out was a table with a cloth, silverwares, plates, an alarm clock, vase, cups, and chairs].

Brock:Ah, there's nothing as satisfying as a cup of 100% Cerulean coffee [Brock said as holds up a cup of coffee]

Green:Don't you think we're too young for coffee, Brock?

Bulbasaur:Saur [added his Bulbasaur].

Brock:Oh yeah. You kids are too young for that stuff, but it's really quite good. [said Brock puts away the coffee and takes out another can ]. How about some prune juice?

[Ash and Green look at it].

Green:Gross absolutely not dude.

Ash:What he said.

Lexus:How about some herbal tea?

Ash:You must be kidding [Ash said in disbelief]

Brock:Not so fast Ash [said Brock as he waves his finger. He then takes out a tea kettle and cup ] I brought my official Pokémon tea set!

Lexus:wow that's an impressive set.

Brock:Now of course. The key to good tea and coffee is good water. And I just happen to have a generous supply of sparkling, delicious, Mt. Moon spring water! [said Brock as he took a bottle of water out from his backpack].