The P1-Grand Prix

I am skipping "Hypno Nap-time" it doesn't happen she still has that same psyduck she just caught it in the wild it's in her party now after she made a call home. "Pokemon fashion flash"still happens I just refuse to cover it but overall it mostly goes like in cannon with my characters in the mix. Lastly due Charmander evolution he changed a bit number 1 he doesn't mind as much being in a poke ball and number 2 he isn't listening to ash so he going to rely on Pikachu a lot more now because of this. Before anyone says anything yes I know it should be Green Charmeleon acting like this not ash. Well it's my story I want ash to grow while most hated it,that ultimately helped ash grow anyway let's start))

Narrator:On a long road,a fighting Pokemon was running with its fists up to its face. It stops and starts taking a couple of punches in the air. Hiding behind a tree, a young girl watches the Pokémon. Ash:Wow,look at that. It's a wild hitmonchan.  Misty:So that's one of those fighting Pokémon I've heard about.                                                        Green:Idk ash it doesn't look like it's wild to me. Lexus:I agree seems too good to be true.    Brock:That one's a real fighter.                                  Ash Pokedex:Hitmonchan,the punching Pokemon, and the evolved form of Tyrogue, HITMONCHAN is said to possess the spirit of a boxer who had been working towards a world championship. This POKéMON has an indomitable spirit and will never give up in the face of adversity.
Ash:All right, let's capture it ready pikachu. Pikachu:Pika! [Pikachu said ready to battle ]. Green:uhh Ash are you sure this is a good idea? Ash:What do you mean buddy? Lexus:just look at hitmomchan. It would literally knock Pikachu out in three seconds flat. Fern:Ivysaur [Fern said in agreement with her]. Pikachu:Chan! [Said Pikachu, dreaming about his knockout and hides behind Misty's leg]Pika.

Ash:You don't have to be afraid. I'll teach you my secret punch,and nobody'll be able to beat you. Lexus:you have a secret punch? Green:Dude,since when do you have a secret punch? Fern:Ivy?[Asked Fern ].

Pikachu: Pikachu. Ash:You got to learn the basics first. [Said ash,then demonstrates for Pikachu.] keep your left up and jab with your right. Pikachu:Pika,pika [he said,nodding]. Brock:Since when did ash become a boxing expert? Green:I don't know. [He said shrugging his shoulders] Tv maybe? Misty:Beats me. Lexus:I just hope he tries to be careful I'm worried this is gonna end badly.                                    Pikachu:pi [Said pikachu, walking up to hitmonchan with boxing on his hands].                 Hitmonchan:Chan. Ash:Okay,hitmonchan, ready for a match?

Hitmonchan:Chan [Hitmonchan said, nodding as pikachu throws a few punches] monchan. Ash:Hitmonchan,Pikachu's going to teach you a lesson. [He tells Hitmonchan] Pikachu, attack! Lexus:Round 1. [She said as Misty and Brock rang a bell].
Pikachu:Pika,pika,pika ,chu! [said pikachu, about to throw the first punch]. Ash:That's it,Pikachu. Now jab,jab. Now give it the big uppercut.

Pikachu:Pika,pika,pika ,Pikachu! [Shouted pikachu, trying to land a punch on Hitmonchan,who used its arm to keep Pikachu away.]           

Hitmonchan:Chan! [Said hitmonchan as ash groans] Pikachu:Chu! [Groaned Pikachu, trying his hardest to land a punch on Hitmonchan].              Green:Good grief I hate it when I'm right sometimes.                                
Lexus:This is not going well at all.            Fern:Ivysaur,saur.[Said fern wishing for battle to end]                                                                    Misty:Make Pikachu stop,ash [She called out to ash] This isn't even a Fight.                         Ash:Pikachu,give me that special punch I just taught you.                                                       Pikachu:Pika,Pika! [Shouted pikachu]. Hitmonchan:Chan [Said Hitmonchan].         Ash:Give it the rocket punch.             Pikachu:Pikachu! [Shouted pikachu, as his gloves were shot from his hands and heads for hitmonchan]