Sparks fly for Magnemite

[Dark clouds loomed over head as smoke billowed out of their smoke stacks].

Narrator: Our friends journey leads them to a desolate factory town, known as Gringey City.

Green: Who in their right mind would name their city, Gringey?

Fern:Saur, Saur.

Lexus:ughh this place smells awful can't believe anyone actually lives here.

Narrator: Good question. It's a depressing place where a few people live and even the ocean winds smell like sludge. Here, their next adventure begins.

Ash:This is a really weird place. Lots of factories but no people. Misty:This place is called Gringey City. [said Misty,]looking at the book she was holding.

Ash:Gringey? Never heard of it.

Misty:It used to be a lively, busy place with all these factories here.

Brock:Yeah, they kind of went overboard with factories. Pollution ruined the air and the water here.

Lexus:Now I get it....I think. [She said tilting her head]

Fern:Ivysaur. [said Fern].

Ash:Well, I guess we won't find any Pokémon here.

Green:At least, not anytime soon. [added Green, looking at Pikachu as sparks came out of his cheeks. ]Pikachu, are you feeling okay?

Pikachu:Pika [said Pikachu, swaying a bit].

Ash:Pikachu, Whats wrong?

Pikachu:Pika. [said Pikachu, feeling dizzy].

Boys:Pikachu! [shouted Ash and Green as Pikachu falls back and Asg gets an electric shock. Behind them, a magnet like Pokémon glowed its eye as it sees Pikachu. Wearing rubber gloves, Ash carries Pikachu as the Group ran towards the Pokémon center].

Ash:Hold on, Pikachu. We'll get you to the Pokémon center as soon as we can.

Green:Stay with us. Lexus:Don't you dare give up on us you hear me little guy!

Fern:Ivysaur! Ivysaur! [said Fern, panicking].

Pikachu:Pika. [Pikachu said weakly. Not far from the Pokémon center, Team Rocket sees Ash and the others run inside].

Meowth:That's them, and they're on their way to the Pokémon center [said Meowth, putting up the periscope].

"To protect the world from devastation...."

"To unite all peoples within our nation....."

[Before they could continue with their motto, Jessie and James started to turn purple from the smell]

James:I can't take it anymore! [said James as he stomps his foot and Jessie waves her arms around]

Jessie:This is disgusting!

James:This place stinks!

Meowth:Just chill out and put on the suits I brought you [said Meowth and they put on the suits he brought with him ] This thing pumps in a mixture of oxygen and air freshener.

Both:That smells good. [said Jessie and James, sighing contently].

James:Why didn't you tell us about these suits before, Meowth?

Jessie:We could have choked.

Meowth:Quit complaining [said Meowth, brushing them off ] I did come up with this ingenious scheme. Now get in the pipe and swim to the Pokémon center. We're wasting time here.