Maiden peak gym battle

Narrator:Previously on Pokémon: Adventures in Kanto, the gang were caught in the middle of a Tentacool invasion. While they fought off the Tentacool's, Lexus was able to convince the leader, the giant Tentacruel to call off the invasion. More surprises came when ash and Green caught two Tentacools when they offered to join them. The gang then get on a ferry to head out to their next destination.

[As the ferry was sailing through the water, Lexus spot something from afar]

Lexus:Hey! Look over there!

Charmander:Char.

Fern:Bulbasaur! [Fern replied]

Ash:Great! That must be Maiden's Peak, that's where we get off. We'll be landing soon!

Green:Sure can't wait.

Brock:It wouldn't matter to me if I never saw land again. I just wasted another summer. [Brock sighed sadly]

Lexus:What do you mean, Brock?

Ash:Yeah. We had a whole summer of adventures.

Brock:For you, summer means adventures and whatever that second thing you look forward to is. To kids, summer means playing on the beach, splashing around and having fun, but for me.. summer means, bathing suits and girls to wear them! Now bikini season's over and I'll have to wait another year to meet a girl! [Brock yelled as he fell to his knees ] Green:Why am I not surprised [Green said with a face palm]. Lexus:Talk about overdramatic [She added with a sweat drop]

[Later, the ferry docked on land]

Announcer:Maiden's Peak welcomes the passengers arriving from Porta Vista! We invite you all to attend our annual Summer's End Festival few days from now until then please enjoy the shops. And battle our famous Ghost type gym leader herself and author of best horror fiction books in kanto region Hania phantom!

[The gang had just gotten off the boat as they heard the announcement]

Ash:Cool! A ghost type gym leader you thinking what I'm thinking?!

Green:That we should go challenge the gym leader which is hundred percent correct!

[A little later they arrived in front of the Maiden's Peak Gym].

[The  group arrived at what appeared to be an abandoned mansion]                                           Ash:This place looks like it's seen better days.

Lexus:Are you certain this is the Gym?

Green:According to the information I got from Nurse Joy this should be it, [Green  replied, as the doors creaked open. Stepping outside emerged two people, a man, and a teen girl. The man was dressed in a priest's attire.The girl, She was wearing a long, black dress, which  She also had long, messy black hair. Green also noticed that in her purple eyes, he saw they were all swirly].

Man:So, you're the challengers, right?

Green:Yes, that's right. I'm here to challenge Hania for a chance at my fourth badge.                             Ash:I am also here to challenge for my fourth badge as well.

Man:I see. You are both more than welcome to come in and challenge her, but first, there's the matter of the Test of Character.                                 Ash:wait what's a test of character?                Brock:It's something some gym leaders do to prove your worthy of challenging the gym basically.

Girl:And the Test of Character for the Maiden's Peak Gym is a Haunted House Puzzle Maze!

Ash:A haunted house maze? That doesn't seem too tough.                                                                Green:Don't get cocky ash this could be more trouble than expected.