Mystery at the Lighthouse

Ash:The road's gotta be somewhere.

Brock:Everything's somewhere.

Lexus:Ash, have you gotten us lost again?

Green:Oh boy.

[We see that our heroes are wandering down a path and are one again lost].

Ash:Well even if we're lost, we still met new Pokémon and Green and I got two badges. Pretty impressive, huh?" he bragged as he showed off his badges.

Lexus:You didn't earn those badges. You got em just cause Brock  feel sorry for you and cerulean sisters literally gave you their badge!

Ash:I did too! [Ash snapped at her]

Brock:Either way, Ash has two badges and six Pokémon while Jake has the same badges and six Pokémon also. They need those six Pokémon to compete in the Pokémon League.

Green:Well let's see. I have Fern as my starter Pokémon. I caught Mankey, Pikachu, Spearow, Beedrill, and Helios, can't forget sandshrew and Geodude back at oak's lab.

Lexus:What about you Ash? What Pokémon did you caught?

Ash:Their names are: Pichu, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle. And I caught em all, fair and square plus Butterfree back at Oak lab. [Ash said proudly].

Lexus:Caught them? Ash, all your Pokémon followed you only except Fearow and Pichu [Lexus said which made Ash stop]

Ash:Well, they're all mine and that's what really counts for a Pokémon trainer.

Green:That's true, Ash. You were able to capture Pidgeotto by battling it same with Pichu,But you easily caught Butterfree when it was just a Caterpie without even battling it. That also goes for all the starter Pokémon you've caught. Bulbasaur joined you by Melanie's request to leave the hidden village, Squirtle joined us after that fiasco back in that town with the Squirtle Squad. Meanwhile, Helios chose to join me after he saw how cross really was. I caught Mankey and sandshrew we went and started our journey s and I was able catch my Pikachu ,Spearow and Beedrill by battling them. Also, Geodude chose to join me after i helped save back in village.

[Ash slumped down as the big truth came out].

Lexus:The same applies to me I guess. I got my combat Tauros as my starter and Wave chose to join me. But I was able to catch Striker by battling it when I arrived in kanto same goes another I caught back my home region but you'll see him later. [She winks to everyone].

Lexus:real Pokémon trainers actually catch Pokémon on their own.

Ash:Oooh, you never give me a break [Ash said with a groan]

Lexus:That's because you keep bragging about those two badges. Ash I like you your a good trainer but you have an Ego bigger than Tauros sometimes!

Brock:It's really not unusual for most trainers to capture 20 or 30 Pokémon.

Lexus:You're lucky your Pokémon followed you around. And don't forget Ash, you had our help too.

Brock:Yeah, don't forget about that Ash.

[The harsh truths that the former gym leader told him earns them a nod of approval from both Ash,  Green's Pokémon. This made Ash even more depressed as Green tries to comfort him]

Ash:You're always putting me down. I'll show you! I'm gonna prove to you that I can do it! I'm gonna be a Pokémon Master! [Ash yelled as he jumped up] Stand back and watch me work!

[He then left to find another Pokémon].

Green:I better go after him before he hurts himself [Green sighed as he and his Bulbasaur runs after him].