Clefairy and the moon stone

Narrator:We join our heroes as they hike towards a large mountain called Mt. Moon.

Brock:People say that a huge meteor crashed into the mountain back in prehistoric times.

Lexus:I did not know that.

Green:Yeah, it's interesting to know something like that happened years ago.

Bulbasaur:Saur.

Ash:A meteor.

[Charmander was resting on his backpack].

Lexus:Is what you're saying true, Brock?

Brock:Believe it or not, Lexus . The meteor from the story is called the Moon stone.

Green:Hmm. The Moon Stone. I think I heard somewhere that it can allow some Pokémon to evolve.

[Just then, someone yelled which wakes Charmander up].

Green:What was that? [asked Green as Ash looks ahead]

Ash:Look, over there.

[The group races ahead to see a flock of Zubats attacking a guy wearing glasses. He looks like a scientist].

Green:It's a flock of Zubats.

Lexus:They're attacking that guy.

Ash:Dexter, analyze [said Ash as he takes out his Pokédex and scans them].

Ash's Pokédex: Zubat, blind Pokémon with supersonic powers. Zubat live in caves and hate to fly outside in daylight.

Ash:Not these Zubats.

Green:Don't just stand there, Ash. Help him!

Ash:Right. Charmander, Flamethrower!

[Charmander leaps off Ash and unleashes flamethrower which burns all the Zubats. The zubats then retreated into the entrance to Mt. Moon]

Lexus:That takes care of them.

[Ash then races up to the man]

Ash:Are you okay?

[The man gets up and begins to hug Ash]

Man:Wow, you guys are the greatest!

Ash:Really! It was nothing! [yelled Ash as he was being hugged tightly]

Man:I'm talking super fantabulistic! I'm talking two thumbs up! Way up! The best rescue I've ever had!                                          [Charmander, was between the hug and was getting crushed. He unleashes flamethrower which hits both Ash and the man causing Lexus, Bulbasaur, and Green to cringe. The man then fell down, but then gets back up. ] man:They say a man's best friend is a Pokémon, and with you two, I believe it.

AshUmm. That's nice.

ManI'm so moved. Such friendship I thought I'd never seen when the Zubat start attacking me. I thought I was done for, but who should arrived, two heroes. Thanks to whom, I'm alive. I'M ALIVE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU!

Green:Wow, someone sure is happy.

Man:Did I mention how grateful I am?

Ash:Yeah, um. Anyway, why were the Zubat attacking you mister?

Seymour:Never call me mister! My name is Seymour! Seymour the scientist! Knowledge! Research! I'm Seymour the Scientist!

[The group all gave him a puzzled look]

Bulbasaur:Saur? [puzzled Bulbasaur]

[Seymour then led the group through Mt. Moon which has lights all over the wall]