The day you meet him

'This is the last day of your training. You will be allotted to different groups according to your grades in the training' chief trainer said with a mighty voice.

'Y/N come to my office' he commanded you with a straight face.

'Yes sir' you said without any expressions.

You knocked at his door and went inside. While the chief was ruffling through the bunch of files.

'Have a seat, I have things to talk to you. You are the best female trainee I have seen in my 15 years of career. And that's why I want to send you to the special officer's team in seoul where you will be risking your life. I am giving you a choice here, if you are scared then you can choose something else' he said while giving you a file.

You took the file and said 'I am always ready for an adventure sir'.

'And that attitude of you I like the most. I heard the team lead is a little rude but I know you can handle that much. Ready for the job' he said while extending his hand for a handshake.

You shook his hand and gave him a confident smile. You went straight to a mini bar and ordered soju. You read the file which had details of team members and missions undertaken by them.

You completed 2 bottles and asked for another one 'Ajumma one more bottle of soju please.' And just then a guy in his teens sat beside you. 'Noona want me to give you accompany, I am available for the night too. Its no fun to drink alone. Why don't we have fun together' he said while picking up a peoce of chicken fry from you plate and kept in his mouth.

'Aaaaish' you looked at him as if you gonna choke that chicken out of his mouth right now. you stood up grabbed his hand. 'yahh! who the f**k gave you the right to touch my precious piece of chicken' you said while twisting his hand. 'AHhaa...HHa...Aaaaaa, Sorry sorry please sorry I was just kidding Ahhahh....ahh...aaa' he groaned.

' I_ I am s-sorry ahhahh Sssorry. I was just kidding ahh ah ah. Please I beg you please noona' he pleaded.

'You have 3 seconds to disappear from my sight' you left his hand and started while counting... One ....Twooo and he is nowhere to be seen.

You went to your room freshen up and went into a deep slumber.

-----‐------------Next Morning----------------------

You were outside your office. It's a little old amd rusty building. You folded your hand and closed your eyes to pray ' God, this is the first day of my work. Please bless me with strength, courage, friendly boss and a little less work.'

As soon you opened your eyes you saw two men running out of the building towards the entrance in a casual black outfit and passed by you with a force of wind.

You were keep looking at their handsome face and then one of them stopped and looked back at you. He came near you and asked "Hey you are Y/N right."

'Ahhhmm yes but how do you kn__' you were about to say but he grabbed your hand and you both started running.

'Hi, I am Jimim, Park Jimin. You are the new girl in our team right. I saw your pic. Well you look better in person. We are going on a mission hop on' he said while running towards a black car before opening the door. You sat inside without any delay.

'Hey Y/N, Hi I am Jung Hoseok.' he said while starting the car engine.

'Hello, Nice to meet you, I guess' you said with a confusing mind still processing whats going in.

'where are we going? what mission we are in? what I will have to do? I don't have any weapon with me, its my first day' you said in a concerned voice.