Second Encounter

Y'All reached the pub. Jimin and Jungkook are serving the guests dressing like waiters. Hoseok, NamJoon, and Jin are in a casual dress pretending as normal guests. Teahyung is on the terrace with a laptop, speakers, and all the tracking stuff. Before leaving teahyung gave you a necklace that had a small camera inside.
'Y/N all the best. The meeting has already started, Go and get the beast' Jin whispered in a low voice.

You stood up and marched towards the meeting room. There are two bouncers at the door who are checking some kind of card that looks like an invitation before letting the guests in.
'Damn, they have another invitation to enter the room. I don't have one. What should I do?' you whispered to yourself.
'Hey, What are you doing here?' you heard a voice and turned around to see.
'Lee jungsuk-shi, what are you doing here?' you asked panicking.

'I am here to meet a friend. Just a casual meeting. I never thought I would run into you, like this. Your dress... You are looking too different. It took me a while to recognize you.' He said scanning your outfit.
You saw a girl dressed up too little to cover anything walking towards the meeting room.
'I am sorry jungsuk-shi. I really can't talk right now. I have a very important business to take care of. Let's meet some another time' you replied before fleeting towards the meeting room.

You signaled Jungkook who was standing there with drinks. He saw you and understood the assignment. He walked towards her and spilled the drink on her dress making her scream.
'WTF, You idiot, how dare you ruin my dress' She yelled.

'I am sorry ma'am. I slipped. Please forgive me' he said in monotone as if he was sorry but not sorry. You immediately went to her 'Omo, Omo, Are you okay unnie. Yeaa can't you do a single work properly? See you ruined her beautiful dress. She was looking damn beautiful in that dress. Go, get out of here right now. Unnie come with me I will give you something to wear.'
You took her to the restroom. Unnie go inside remove your clothes and give them to me. Till then I will go get a new pair of dresses. Leave that handbag and cell phone too. She gave you her cell phone and bag before going inside the cubical. She took off her clothes and gave it to you.

'Give me the new one. It's beautiful right?' She asked raising her hand above not realizing you left long ago with her stuff. 'Hello? Are you there? Hey, give me clothes. Yeaaa, are you kidding me? Where the fuck you went?' she yelled trying to unlock the door.

You locked the door from outside, left her naked, and took her things leaving her completely helpless. You opened the purse and saw the invitation, showed it to the guards, and went inside.
'Wahooohh Y/N, you nailed it' Hoseok complimented. You went inside to see a big room decorated in a black and red theme with dull lights. The tables are all filled with different kinds of alcohol. People inside were dressed in business suits. There are women dressed hot and sexy roaming around them as bees around honey. Some were flirting, some were doing something unholy and some were sitting on their laps seducing those middle-aged men.

Pov: