knight in shining armour

Sweat trickled down Jimin’s temple, a warning sign that Jungkook couldn’t ignore. Rising swiftly, he retrieved his car keys and motioned for Jimin to follow him.

"Yoona, where are you? What's happened? Pass the phone to Y/N," he instructed urgently, signaling Jimin to activate speakerphone as they sped off.

"They took her. They... kidnapped her. I'm chasing after the van. Please, help us," Yoona gasped, her voice strained from exertion as she stood alone on a desolate road.

"Kidnapped who? Y/N?" Jimin sought confirmation, his heart pounding at the mention of your name, while Jungkook accelerated, pushing the car to its limit.

"Yes, I'm sending you my location. Hurry, please. I'm terrified. They've hurt her badly; she was bleeding. Please find her quickly," Yoona sobbed.

"Head to the nearest grocery store, pharmacy, or any public place. I'll be there in 10 minutes. Don't hang up," Jungkook instructed before dialing Taehyung from his phone. "Taehyung-ah, track Y/N. She's been kidnapped. Quickly, and let me know her whereabouts. Also, alert the team," Jimin commanded.

"Got it," Taehyung affirmed, swiftly accessing his laptop to commence the task. Jungkook and Jimin arrived at Yoona's location. She sat on the steps of an ATM, her tear-streaked face a picture of anguish.

"Yoona," Jimin called out, exiting the car. Tears welled in his eyes as he witnessed her distress. Rising, Yoona rushed into Jimin's embrace, seeking solace.

"Jimin, Y/N... she's been kidnapped. Please, save her," Yoona pleaded, clinging to him desperately. Jimin gently stroked her hair. "It's going to be okay. We'll find Y/N. She'll be safe."

"Jimin, you take Yoona home. I'll go find Y/N. Taehyung's sent her location," Jungkook declared, stepping out of the car. "I'll join you. We don't know how many perpetrators are involved. It's risky for you to go alone," Jimin suggested.

"Hobi hyung is on his way with Jin and Namjoon hyung. We'll handle it. Yoona needs you right now," Jungkook reassured.

"I'm fine. Jimin needs to be with you. Please, find Y/N first. I'll be okay," Yoona insisted, breaking the embrace.

"Jungkook, I'm your best fighter, and I need to be there. Y/N isn't just a teammate; she's a friend. Let's go," Jimin ordered.

"Yoona, come with us and describe everything that happened," Jimin invited, leading her to the car.

"How did they manage to kidnap her?" Jungkook inquired as he started the engine.

Two hours earlier...

"Let’s swing by Walmart on the way; we're out of groceries," you remarked, glancing at your phone.

"Got it. What about the case file? Did you manage to find it?" Yoona inquired.

"Nah, I couldn't crack Namjoon Hyung's system password," you replied, disappointment evident in your tone.

"You should've hacked it then," she suggested, skeptical of your efforts.

"No, I can't. Taehyung is the best hacker in the country, maybe even the world. With my basic hacking skills, I can't bypass the protection Taehyung has set up. I'll have to get Joonie Hyung to give me his laptop password," you explained, pulling the car to a stop in front of Walmart.

"Okay, but do it quickly; we've already wasted a lot of time," Yoona urged, stepping out of the car. You sighed, realizing it had been six months already. Exiting the car, you sensed someone trailing behind you. Your sixth sense tingled with danger. Glancing around, you found no one, so you slammed the car door shut and walked towards Yoona.