Burned evil

'Jungkook, get up, open your eyes, please’ you pleaded with teary eyes. Jungkook was laying down with his eyes closed. You checked his pulse, and he was alive but unconscious, probably because of a gunshot. You were searching his blood-drenched torso thoroughly for a bullet wound when you heard a laugh. Jimin stood beside you, doing nothing.

‘What the fuck. Come and help me get him out,’ you screamed.

‘None of my business. You deal with your shit. I have a mission to do. Ba-Bye,’ he replied and left. Blood rushed to your head. You were extremely panicked and scared, too preoccupied to notice a small smile on Jungkook’s face, which he was trying his best to hide.

‘Jungkook, get up. I won’t let anything happen to you. Taehyung, call Hobi oppa; we need to get him out’ you ordered Taehyung through the microphone.

‘Yah, Jungkook, that’s enough for now; people are coming from your right' Taehyung informed, and Jungkook woke up, pointing his gun at the direction Taehyung had mentioned. Your mind blew up seeing him awake, perfectly fine. Before you could process what was happening around you, two men rushed from the right, showering bullets.

He grabbed your shoulder and pushed you behind him. His big figure perfectly covered all of you. Snapping out of your thoughts, you wiped your tears and searched for your gun. But realized you dropped it on the way to Jungkook earlier. Looking around you picked up a gun from the dead man beside you. You turned around and pierced holes in their bodies. Within a minute, it was dead silent in the factory.

The plan was to collect evidence and then burn the factory. You and Jungkook teamed up to collect evidence while Jimin and Hobi were to spread gasoline all over the factory. 'Let’s go to the ground floor; that’s where they produce narcotics.' Jungkook stated.

You got up and followed him quietly. You wanted to punch and bruise his face, but it’s not the time for it. You need to clear the mission before it's too late. You have a habit of not talking when angry.

Angry talks and drunk talks always create problems, and you learned it from your mom. She always taught you to be calm in tough situations.

‘This way,’ Jungkook grabbed your wrist and pulled it to his right. You jerked your hand to escape his hold; he let go of your hand, looking at your red eyes. ‘I am sorry I made you angry,’ he said softly.

'You would have bruises all over your face if we weren’t working now,’ you scoffed.

‘I remembered the bet was for a kiss, not hickeys, but i wont mind having a hickey instead’ he winked. You slapped his shoulder hard enough to gain a squeal from his mouth. You moved ahead with a satisfactory smile on your face. You reached the bunker, and it was locked. Ahead of you was a big white room with heavy metal doors that had digital locks.

‘We need a password to enter,’ you stated.

‘This ID card will let us in,’ Jungkook said, showing an ID card that he stole from a scientist earlier.

‘Oh! Smart,’ you replied, peeking into the lab from the glass door.

‘That’s why I am your boss,’ he announced, tapping the ID card to the door lock. You rolled your eyes at him. ‘baby bunny' you murmured.

‘What?’ he asked, heading inside.

‘Nothing, I was just thinking how lucky I am to get a boss like you,’ You replied, showing awkwardness all over your face. He smirked as if he knows you are lying right to his face. It's not completely a lie, isn’t it? Well, you don’t want to answer that even to yourself.

‘Wow, this is huge,’ you said, witnessing a massive chemistry lab packed with equipment. Jungkook clicked some pictures of it while you were looking around. There was no one in the lab that made your work easier. You switched on the computer to look for more clues.